It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami Prediction for August 11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666
reply to post by Flying Sorcerer

The caps were not meant to be on for that post .I didnt post it to make people believe it anyway,it was just a dream i know.. Just wanted to see if anyone else might be having the same.

I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic with your all-caps post. I dreamt of a somewhat similar event, but it was way too extreme.

I was standing on a hill next to a random car, on the side of the road. Beside the hill is what looks to be the ocean. So then I looked up at the sky (daylight), and I saw a supernova. Then moments later the sea level starts rising rapidly, like an overflowing bath-tub. I get in the car to get to higher ground. I find a dirt road and it led me to a cabin full of people who are panicking because of the rising water. I stayed with them because I felt like that was the highest I could go. Then the water started receded.

The end.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So... everyone in Texas still sunami free???

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Jay Essex, you're running out of time. Please do not try give us a bunch of excuses, or tell us you did the math wrong, just fess up that you don't know anymore about what the future holds, than the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VinciVirus

thank you for sharing your dream,very interesting...i have had a lot of dreams of water over the past 10yrs. two yrs ago i had one and i can only remember a small bit but...i was under water,on a street next to a brick wall. i could see people and cars floating by. i was with mother, holding her hand floating,swimming underwater. i remember that we were looking for my daughter. it was a bit frightening when i woke up..
and..no, i wasnt being sarcastic..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
WHAT ! ! !
no tsunami ???
I dont think I can take anymore of the lies......

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Another failed prediction, who would have guessed. I predict Jay Essex will disappear into the night never to be heard from again...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yep a promise and a failure. Most of the predictions on ATS are pretty much bunk for the most part.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
From what I can figure out (if wrong, then please correct me), this is the deal.... We have:

--Skunkworks- for highly speculative theories

--Hoax- for deliberate hoax predictions

But we do not have a category AFAIK: for predictions that seem sincere, but have been proven wrong. Being that there are so many of these on ATS, I'm thinking that it would be very convenient, and funny, to group these proven-false predictions all-together.

Yes/No?

edit on 13/8/2011 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join