Tsunami Prediction for August 11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
How many predictions of BS have we heard this year alone ?

Perhaps that's the intention i.e. mass ridicule of warnings of supposed cataclysmic events so when we are eventually warned of a legitimate event, we disregard it.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by whaaa

I think you should get this for your wife.

Thanks for this my man. im getting one for my wife... looking forward to the Brazilian booty workout!

on a more serous note, above poster I have had the same thought recently...

edit on 30-7-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Originally posted by Heartisblack
How many predictions of BS have we heard this year alone ?

Perhaps that's the intention i.e. mass ridicule of warnings of supposed cataclysmic events so when we are eventually warned of a legitimate event, we disregard it.

I don't know anything anymore. Next I'll become a drunk, this is crazy

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Thank you, for some reason I did not understand your other post (brain fart). I totally agree though, really tired of all the attention seeking predictions lately

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I predict your wife or girlfriend is going to sink your battleships in the bath tub!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

This prophecy is actually a message from your Creator. I've been sent to talk to many psychics in the Atlanta and they were waiting for me when I got there. We'd never met. No one called anyone. I live alone with my animals and don't care for the publicity I'm about to get. It's my job. The proof is in the doing. You will get more doing than you need. All in time. Two more days. You are all evolving but the body must separate from the Spirit if it is ever to go home. You only visit here. You're eternal. Chow till later. Aramaeleous - Jay Essex.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aramaeleous

This prophecy is actually a message from your Creator. I've been sent to talk to many psychics in the Atlanta and they were waiting for me when I got there. We'd never met. No one called anyone. I live alone with my animals and don't care for the publicity I'm about to get. It's my job. The proof is in the doing. You will get more doing than you need. All in time. Two more days. You are all evolving but the body must separate from the Spirit if it is ever to go home. You only visit here. You're eternal. Chow till later. Aramaeleous - Jay Essex.

Chow is dog food...I think you meant ciao

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Just two more days little brother, and you will begin to receive the proof you and everyone requires. Do you think the one that Created you would not offer you this? I don't blame you for your feelings but you're wrong about me. I want no attention. Unfortunately I'll be dealing with a lot of it. I like solitude in Nature. I astral project future, past, space, and dimensional. You, like many of the psychics that now know me, would call me a freak. Feel free. Use your free will. You have it for a reason. Please remember you are eternal. You keep your thoughts and feelings. Take care. You need to start eating broccolli or however you spell it. That's not a joke, it's a free reading from someone who actually cares. Stay away from the smokes too. Good luck. Aramaeleous-Jay Essex.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
could he have the area wrong?

sorry, but was just thinking how interesting a coincidence it would be if these were related
I don't see how it could work, but you know
speculation is fun!

iceberg calving

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well, looks like today is the Big Day. Everyone, please strap on your water wings!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
does not seem like anything is happening as of yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
There would have to be some devastating event (earthquake) to cause a Tsunami they just don’t appear… right?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Britx

the tsunami in indonesia just appeared actually. one of the only ones

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
This isn't all bad. When this prediction doesn't happen we can remove yet another attention seeking persons credibility.

That's how I see it too.

When they give a date and location, they are putting their credibility on the line so it's fair.

If they make up excuses and move the date because it didn't happen, that's cheating.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchL61

i JUST HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT OF HUGE WAVES OF WATER ROLLING IN OVER FREEWAYS AND MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE IN THERE CARS TRYING TO OUTRUN THE WATER. IT WAS VERY REAL AND THIS THREAD HAS MADE ME A LITTLE ANXIOUS ABOUT IT SINCE I HAD A SIMILAR DREAM TWO YEARS AGO, THEN JAPANS DISASTER CAME. NOT SAYING IM PREDICTING ANYTHING BECAUSE A DREAM CAN BE NOTHING TO ANTICIPATE SOMETIMES, BUT I DO DREAM QUITE VIVIDLY OF WEATHER DISASTERS.
DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THESE?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I totally linked to the wrong thread above
I'm a dolt
yesterday there was an iceberg calving in the news
this is the right link

pretty big splash - I don't think it was enough to cause a tsunami - but stranger things have happened

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666
reply to post by MitchL61

i JUST HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT OF HUGE WAVES OF WATER ROLLING IN OVER FREEWAYS AND MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE IN THERE CARS TRYING TO OUTRUN THE WATER. IT WAS VERY REAL AND THIS THREAD HAS MADE ME A LITTLE ANXIOUS ABOUT IT SINCE I HAD A SIMILAR DREAM TWO YEARS AGO, THEN JAPANS DISASTER CAME. NOT SAYING IM PREDICTING ANYTHING BECAUSE A DREAM CAN BE NOTHING TO ANTICIPATE SOMETIMES, BUT I DO DREAM QUITE VIVIDLY OF WEATHER DISASTERS.
DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THESE?

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!

Nothing is going to happen today (involving this prediction) , your dreams of extreme weather are because you have an interest in the subject and over excited people will keep typing in caps as if it makes their post more believable ...

THESE ARE MY PREDICTIONS FOR TODAY OMG ROFL LOL LMAO????

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Flying Sorcerer

The caps were not meant to be on for that post .I didnt post it to make people believe it anyway,it was just a dream i know.. Just wanted to see if anyone else might be having the same.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It's now August 12th.....

HOAX BIN please!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

what time zone is the op in? its the 11th here for at least another 11 hours

there's that 11:11 again!!!

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>