It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami Prediction for August 11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Once again, we have another prediction. This one by Jay Essex. Jay is predicting a huge tsunami, 35 feet tall, that will hit the American Gulf coast on Aug. 2011. I have trouble buying into any of these predictions because so many of them are wrong. But I wanted to bring it to your attention, take it for what you will.

There will be a 35' tsunami hitting the American Gulf Coast on August 11th of this year, being 2011. It will be 35' where it hits Texas and 22'-23' where it hits Louisiana. This will actually happen because it came from Father Creator. I made a legal statement about it long ago.

The wave is 35' in front and only drops 3' in the back of it. It is literally a raised portion of the ocean. It will be devastating. I'm sorry.

This guy claims to be privy to this information through divine intervention and also claims to have accessed the Akashic Records. Again, I would take all predictions with a grain of salt, but at least we won't have to wait very long on this one!

Here is the link:www.unexplainable.net...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
once again, we will have to wait and see...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MitchL61

August 11th? Gosh! Couldn't this wait until after the football season? That would be SOOO inconvenient if a giant tsunami happened before football starts.

And besides, the world already ended on July 15th:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36c823709011.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Divine intervention my ass!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I predict my dog will knock over the garbage can if he gets out of the back yard today...which do you think has a better chance of happening...I'm betting on the dog.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well, at least it is a specific prediction. Unlike saying there will be a mag 6 or above quake somewhere around the ring of fire sometime in the next month....

And a 35' tsunami hitting Texas? That's quite specific, and highly improbable. I hear they need the water down there, though that may be a bit too much all at once.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Damn, that's when the Ames, Iowa straw poll debates are going on. Ron Paul will be there.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This isn't all bad. When this prediction doesn't happen we can remove yet another attention seeking persons credibility.
edit on 30-7-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The odds are against his prediction.

Researchers have identified five areas in the Gulf of Mexico where the potential exists for landslide-induced tsunamis capable of producing walls of water 13 feet high along the northern Gulf Coast.

galvestondailynews.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Who that ... is Jay Essex?

A quick search terlls me 3 options :

- A cowboy on Facebook.
- A Director of Regional Services at Markel Corporation in Virginia.
- A british showbiz girl.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
F him and his prediction, they're all melted together Nibiru/Elenin/flood/bomb/death! Cut me some slack!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
F him and his prediction, they're all melted together Nibiru/Elenin/flood/bomb/death! Cut me some slack!

Would you care to elaborate?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MitchL61

Is this another one who will change the date after 11th August?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
My assistant said I don't have any empty spaces on the 11th. Can I reschedule?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Would you care to elaborate?

How many predictions of BS have we heard this year alone ?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I predict he's wrong, although I could be wrong because my vision of the event could be tied to an alternate timeline

edit on 30-7-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I predict a massive tsunami in my bathtub in a few minutes. Not a psychic, just have a hunch.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I can't believe predictions. Nature/Earth always takes it's toll and its very un-predictable look at the Japan earthquake I don't believe anyone saw that coming or the Indonesia Tsunami. Nature/Earth is alive and always will be, lets just hope nature doesn't turn against us

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the warning! Even though I'm 800 mi away from the Gulf Coast, I plan on being prepared.

I have one of these...www.entertainmentearth.com...

do you think it will be enough?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I think you should get this for your wife.

Here's a very interesting infomercial on it:

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join