It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

SpaceObs.Org by Leonid Elenin Back On-Line: Elenin SOHO Image

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It appears that SpaceObs is now accessible. Here is the SWAN instrument image from SOHO STEREO-A. The small dot seen moving slightly right of center is the C/2010-X1 Elenin comet.



SOHO Link

I am sure many will be relieved to know that the Leonid Elenin SpaceObs.Org web site shutdown conspiracy appears to be OVER!

What Happened??
In Leonid Elenin's own words,


Today my site is online again. While it was working in test mode on the new hosting.

Best regards,
Z
edit on 7/30/2011 by DrZrD because: Added explanation from Leonid Elenin




posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If Elenin's going to kill us, I suggest it hurry up before we all go crazy then. I'm at my wits end.



posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Still can't log in, sorry



posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
If Elenin's going to kill us, I suggest it hurry up before we all go crazy then. I'm at my wits end.


Elenin is going to kill us with hysteria.

A very real threat.



posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Heartisblack
If Elenin's going to kill us, I suggest it hurry up before we all go crazy then. I'm at my wits end.


Elenin is going to kill us with hysteria.

A very real threat.


Amen, we'll all be Batshi+ insane before Elenin even gets here. I know GLP ain't right, but this place is a step up. Everybody will be in either a melancholic depression or they'll tear their hair out.



posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What they are saying is absolutely true , the white dot is elenin . i dont think the jagged black holes are though .
I am at my journey's end , now i have seen that , just blown away . Is the snare on your foot, or mine ?
It was written , The Lord said unto My Lord , "Sit thou at My right hand until I make thine enemies thine footstool ."



posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
What they are saying is absolutely true , the white dot is elenin . i dont think the jagged black holes are though .
I am at my journey's end , now i have seen that , just blown away . Is the snare on your foot, or mine ?
It was written , The Lord said unto My Lord , "Sit thou at My right hand until I make thine enemies thine footstool ."


What is absolutely true?

Who is they?

What snare?

Are you sure that bible verse is about Elenin?



posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD
 


Wow! That's impressive. I can see all the small detail. It's like I was there. What about a pic from Stereo B?

Anyone?




posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Please, somebody, Please tell me whats coming into screen on the 30th of July Stereo Ahead HI1.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Please reset for slideshow with the last 40 images.....something is not right....Its too freakin big!!!



posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows
 


Give it a few days. The comet is not in the camera's field of view yet.



posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by epiphany2010
 

What's too big?
Mercury? Or the Milky Way?
Here it was in 2008



posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
If Elenin's going to kill us, I suggest it hurry up before we all go crazy then. I'm at my wits end.


Elenin could be taking a "space nap". Sshh. Let's try not to wake her. She could wake up grumpy.




posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by DrZrD
 


Wow! That's impressive. I can see all the small detail. It's like I was there. What about a pic from Stereo B?

Anyone?



August 4th is the date for stereo B...



posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile
 


The pics will cause a stir no matter what. Should be very interesting.




posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by epiphany2010
 


It has been predicted that by Aug. 30, 2011, Nibiru/Wormwood will be visible to the unaided eye. The gub'er'ment will try to play it off as a star, Betelgeuse, (pronounced 'Beetle Juice') going super nova.

But by Sept. 5, 2011, the public won't buy it and realize the brown stuff has hit the fan.
Best have your preps in place and your BOL stocked by then as the mobs will strip the shelves bare... I know I would if - if I were not already prepped.

We are starting to see the earth is breaking up due to the gravitational and magnetic pull of Nibiru.

Anyone seen dutchsinse's videos of the volcanoes on the west coast area venting?
The dear USGS that we all pay for via taxes even put out a press release to try and 'debunk' old dutch.

Since when has a .gov agency ever responded to a you tuber? LOL
They are just buying time so the elites can get to cover.



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by epiphany2010
Please, somebody, Please tell me whats coming into screen on the 30th of July Stereo Ahead HI1.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Please reset for slideshow with the last 40 images.....something is not right....Its too freakin big!!!


Stereo orbit tools-shows Stereo location along with the planets
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...




top topics



 
5

log in

join