It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaToya Jackson gets cut -off during HlN News interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I didn't see this interview, but I can believe she was going to say too much and they cut her off. I can also believe MJ's death may not have been exactly accidental. That whole family is like a page out of the illuminati/MK Ultra slave handbook. Not that I know much about this stuff other than what I've read here, but you've got to admit, Michael and the whole gang seemed controled, manipulated and used. They were all a bit nutters. And I believe if all these "slaves" are real, they have a date where they are worth more dead than alive. IMO.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Thanks for the video.I haven't seen this one yet,If I was told of this conspiracy a few years back I would not have believed it,I do now.I also believe that Michael was set up on the child molestation charges I'm not a big fan of his but I do believe that the charges was the beginning of the end for him.......I will comment on the video after I watch the whole thing...thanks again

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

You and me both buddy, I just got into this whole conspriracy thing like 4 months ago
but I've learned oh so much since. MJ was an angel, there is no doubt, you'll see after watching this video.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I think from what I have read so far is the illuminati manipulates the situation so that you have no idea that your in over your head.As for the Jackson family the father Joe would have sold all of their souls to the devil before any of them knew or understood what was going on.It's a shame so many have died way too soon.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
When I saw her on Celebrity Apprentice, she seemed to be one of the more rational ones there. She saw through Star's BS and managed to convert Nene to her cause. Latoya was certainly much more rational and sane than MeatLoaf.

I say this because after seeing Celebrity Apprentice I have much more respect for her than I did before. I do not consider her to be flaky.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Letoya's birthdate is May 29th, 1956. Micheal was also a 29th birth date. The 29th date out of all the birthdays are one of the most significant numbers for sacrifice and power. Letoya would most likely be a sacrificial victem. It doesn't look good for her. Plus she knows too much.

"Make it bright so that the world can see Letoya, and so that they can't deny the puppeteers of the world's stage".

edit on 30-7-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Letoya's birthdate is May 29th, 1956. Micheal was also a 29th birth date. The 29th date out of all the birthdays are one of the most significant numbers for sacrifice and power. Letoya would most likely be a sacrificial victem. It doesn't look good for her. Plus she knows too much.

Ahhh that is my birthday also! Yeah me JFK and Letoya can all kick back after we have had our heads blown off.

Why are they one of the most significant dates?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

There is so much power in a 29 birth date. This power harnesses not just this world but dips into many. It is called the paranormal for a reason, it also is the number of the greatest woe and greatest wisdom to be obtained through suffering and experience. The capacity of spiritual enlightment while touching the outer realms is huge.

If you don't know that much about your date of birth 'the 29th' mystery, begin to understand. Your path is one of seeing, feeling, tapping into and bringing together a powerful surge of the universal truths. There is a subtly magical essence about it, resonance but there is great suffering through awareness with this.

The reason why it is so important to the elite for sacrifices and/or usage via priestesses and black magic priests is because of the very power and connections attached to it. Now after you have done this, the 29 must share it with the world in some capacity to eradicate the darkness and bring in the light. It is all about truth and power.

Small example: Princess Diana wasn't born on the 29th but instead she was made to be married on the 29th day instead.

This number is POWERFUL. But how you choose to use it, is the real test.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I hope that's not true because I have a 29th birthday,although I can't see why anyone would want to sacrifice me?

Although 2+9=11???there's that number again
edit on 31-7-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I saw a few episodes of that show,she did seem quite level headed.I think the last time I heard anything of LaToya was when she was being abused in her marriage by Jack Gordon,and she had a mental break-down.He basically brainwashed and beat her (until she almost died) to the point he made her read a statement saying she had evidence that Michael was abusing young boys.(I believe Michael was set-up for that one)So with all of that in her background and her experiences with Jack Gordon(I believe is connected with tptb)I would definitely believe what she is saying...like I said before she has book out,I,m going to check it out to see if she names names.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join