It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preliminary report on Alien Tissue and Fluid samples. PROOF, folks.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What I want to get across to you is that the ultimate evil, which underlies all the negativity in the cosmos, finds expression in that masked form of psychological complacency which leads an individual to adhere to a group philosophy rather than to think things through for oneself! Those who feel safe and comfortable in no matter what belief system merely because many others adhere to it, who get together and form an arrogant self-righteous group convinced it has a monopoly on the truth, and those who are ready to persecute, kill or stifle anyone who challenges that group's philosophy, have formed an alliance with the ultimate evil, whether they know it or not.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

This is from the last chapter of the Dulce Book, which I only just today found online. I also read through the Dulce Report by Dr Michael Salla. I was previously unaware of those items.

The above snipped text is advice I suggest the myriad "debunkers" here on ATS to at least consider. Don't be so difficult and opinionated, folks. I've also done a not very exhaustive search of other old threads in this forum, and it seems for every one person who posts a thread with any kind of speculative evidence, there are more than a dozen ready to shoot them down and laugh them right off the site. It has been stated by others that respectful, civil decorum is expected.

Last thought for today: The Dulce Report states that these aliens are not "visiting", they are here now and have been for centuries and even longer...
I tend to believe that.
And as for the OP, well, I'm not convinced it was fiction. Partly because of the mockery...like Zorgon's sig says, the more protest I see, the closer I might be to the truth.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Gotta go to the chiropractor. Talk to you all later!!
It's been fun!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by WingedBull

What "discussion"? You came on here accusing Levengood of being a fraud. I looked into your claim, and found that he has two masters degrees conferred by respectable institutions of higher learning, and is clearly a dedicated SCIENTIST.

Great. I have a Master's Degree and have been published in peer-reviewed journals, too. In fact, I have published over 200 articles in repectable academic and professional journals for the last 30 years. That, however, does not make me an expert on aliens. You seem to be wanting to defend thius guy for some reason. I wonder why.

And Kevin Randle did NOT make the allegation. You clearly haven't been keeping up with the thread, which now is more about discrediting a scientist than anything else. I never heard of any of them - Randle, Mosely, Andrews, Levengood - before today.

And you weren't familiar with Saucer Smear, Colin Andrews, and a whole host of people who are well known in the field. You seem to feel Randle is 'just a blogger' and be unaware that he has several books published in the field. You seem to want to dismiss people who have been studying and investigating these sorts of issues for decades. That tells me you are really unfamiliar with the field as a whole.

Nothing personal, but you simply lack the depth of knowledge to speak with any kind of authority in this field. You just got here and you are not yet an expert. Tell you what. Go pass this test right here with a score of 90 or better, then come back and tell us all how we ought to be judging this issue.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I have a Master's Degree and have been published in peer-reviewed journals, too.

Nothing personal, but you simply lack the depth of knowledge to speak with any kind of authority in this field.

Since we're all anonymous here there's no point in pulling rank.

Leave it to the other participants in the thread to decide who's reasoning has the most credibility.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sgreco

What about a "Puma?" If they show up I am going to run, by far the scariest fake monster ever.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You seem to be wanting to defend thius guy for some reason. I wonder why.

While you, on the other hand, seem to be wanting to discredit him for some reason. I wonder why.

I pretty much defend those who are being ridiculed, attacked, and blamed when they are not present to speak for themselves.

You seem to be attacking rather than holding up credible evidence of your own. Oh, and btw, since you seem to be wanting to lord it over me, I also have a Master's Degree. And I am a published writer. So boo-ya.

Just because someone is not an expert in a discussion does NOT mean those who have been around longer and have more experience should mock them! Try teaching rather than taunting! What a charge you seem to get out of denigrating people who aren't quite as "in the know" as you fancy yourselves!

Why is that? Does it make you feel special? Powerful? Superior? More popular?

Try being informative. You'll maybe get more respect. And not come across as so pompous and repellent. In some academic circles when a "new guy" enrolls or shows an interest in a topic of which they have limited knowledge, and they approach the "resident experts", they are told "there are no stupid questions." Except by the jerks who forget that at one time they, too, were "new" to the subject.

Apparently ATS' Aliens & UFOs forum is not one of those nurturing, educating sites. Well, excuUUUuuuse me for daring to participate. Wandered into the wrong room.

And I don't feel inclined to 'take your "test".' What a puerile suggestion.
I'm done here.

edit on 2-8-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Can you put down the analysis report here please, from a reputed Lab

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I would be truly amazed if beings far advanced beyond our capabilities would allow themselves to be cleaved by a sword. I thought they would at least have a disruptor to defend themselves.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by squatchhunter
I would be truly amazed if beings far advanced beyond our capabilities would allow themselves to be cleaved by a sword. I thought they would at least have a disruptor to defend themselves.

I know.

This is what I find so hard to believe.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
so a rancher got in a hand to hand struggle with an extraterrestrial and chopped him in half with a samurai sword and soon after called an absent minded pseudo-scientific ufo theorist to take the tissue sample he himself wiped up ???

Cowboys vs Aliens!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade
reply to post by Nola213

I think you are talking about this one...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(I had a second line but it vanished when I killed it!)

haha yes that the one! thanks so much for finding that. I need to archive that thread. I love the story.

Regretfully, I see the other stories I mentioned were brought up earlier in the thread. Such as Phil Schneider's case, that was the guy who supposedly shot some grays. Someone linked his interview.

Oh well thats what I get for being lazt and skipping pages.

But thats again for digging up this link

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by billiam

that movie wa a major disppointment

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I read up to page 2 of this thread and wanted to answer the question about where was the sliced body of the alien, or pics of it.

I nearly split in two partswith an exceptionally well sharpened Samurai sword after hand to hand combat with these little parasites.

Emphasis mine. It was nearly, not necessarily in a deadly way, sliced in two. Also, the end of the quoted sentence clearly states that there was more than one alien present. Maybe they, too, don't want to let brothers behind, if possible.

The quote was from a quote from the article presented in the OP!...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I consider myself reasonably intelligent, but I can't think why I've just spent 10 minutes reading this drivel.
( With due respect to the O.P for being brave enough to post it ! )

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

Thank you, Mr Smith. It was more ignorance than courage -- (oops! Fail. DenY Ignorance...DenY Ignorance...DenY Ignorance). But seriously, if I ever post on this forum again, THEN it will be courage. Now I realize what a rough audience it is. Oh well, live and learn.

Hence my avatar.

-----------------------
@ the thread's participants:

Trivia and only-mildly-off-topic quiz: What was left in Pandora's box at the story's end?

edit on 3-8-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Sam (Tim Meadows): "Get out of here, Dewey."
Dewey Cox: "What are y'all doing in here?"
Sam: "We're smoking reefer, and you don't want no part of this #."
Dewey Cox: "You're smoking reefers?"
Sam: "Yeah, of course we are, Can't you smell it?"
Dewey Cox: "No, Sam, I can't."
Reefer Girl (Odette Yustman): "Come on, Dewey, join the party."
Sam: "No, Dewey, you don't want this. Get out of here!"
Dewey Cox: "You know what, I don't want no hangover. I can't get no hangover."
Sam: "It doesn't give you a hangover."
Dewey Cox: "Will I get addicted to it or something?"
Sam: "It's not habit-forming."
Dewey Cox: "Oh, okay, well... I don't know. I don't wanna overdose on it."
Sam: "You can't OD on it."
Dewey Cox: "It's not gonna make me wanna have sex, is it?"
Sam: "It makes sex even better."
Dewey Cox: "Sounds kind of expensive."
Sam: "It's the cheapest drug there is."
Dewey Cox: "Hmm."
Sam: "You don't want it. "
Dewey Cox: "I think I kind of want it."
Sam: "Okay, but just this once. Come on in."

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Pictures of the halved alien body or this did not happen. Why would somebody give micro samples when they have a corpse at their feet?? Samurai wielding farmers indeed

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Because the alien apparently convieniently disappeared

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by wildtimes

Can you put down the analysis report here please, from a reputed Lab

I really don't think this is going to happen ...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenStarrz

Does the crocodile wrangler have an ak47 on his shoulder?

Does the wildlife officer tagging the lion have a machine gun in hands?

Does the orderly that trundles you around the hospital have a sidearm?

And these are humans of various races so of course you can slice them in half,they make stupid decisions and are open to murphys law as we are,what do you think happens if someone is awake and aware and armed when the captors expect a sleeping unarmed unaware victim??You get taken by surprise is what happens,remember these are humans of different races,there is no majic,or angels or demons,lets stay grounded here so to speak.

It is entirely plauseable to harm another lifeform.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

i held an implant in my hand and then threw it out as garbage,because i wasnt able to quantify its value at that particular time,just because I dont have the physical implant anymore does not diminish the reality that it represented when I did posess it,my word is irreversable proof until you or someone else can use your own physical parameter based tools to disprove me.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join