It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preliminary report on Alien Tissue and Fluid samples. PROOF, folks.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
A battle with aliens on a ranch in the south, and swords were used?

What is weird about that?
If someone or some thing attacked me in my house they will get run through with a sword. The machine guns are locked up, but my swords are always handy
, unless I'm in the living room at the time... then it will be the crossbow

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
the stuff we are made of was around 10 billion years before our planet was - the water and oxygen that gave us life came from somewhere else as did all of the building blocks - we are aliens to this world in that respect.

but if you want to take about new foreign matter research the blood rains of india for instance.
edit on 31-7-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
personally i have my katana laying where i need it, along with my tomahawk, i find that they are silent and never runs out of ammo or jams and their never on safety

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Man this story has is so holy, if the guy that this all happened to doesnt make it to heaven, his story sure will.
Smells like total B.S., the scientist in me rails at the lack of evidence. He supposedly cut a gray in half, and all they got were tissue samples? No pictures? Hell, i woulda called the local tv news station and had it documented, and gotten my own cameras and had photos taken. I wouldve taken that split little booger straight to a university and had all the biologists and astrobiologists i could summon up to come look at it.

No, this smells like a hoax. A man gets actual PHYSICAL proof he could take the the scientific community and he squandors his chance. Either this guy is extremely dumb, or he is lying because i cant believe anyone could be that dumb.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have it on good authority ( a drunk guy at the bus stop ) that the Aliens have taken him to court for killing their entire family, they say they have proof, but no bodies as they vanished when they were killed. They say they have not come forward before, because the portal they use to teleport through is on the farm of the guy with the sword and they had to be careful not to get chopped in two ! The police have yet to arrest him, as they can't get close to him, as he is waving a long sharp sword !

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Maybe the rancher is is part of the North American sector alien resistance? He needs the gun in the video.

Hehe...that dude is scary and also had closecombatwepon on hes wall a tomahawk/axe-thingy. Massmurderer of Aliens, 20 confirmed kills.

To all the people obtaining sharp katana's beware, or you're going to hurt yourself. Sharp swords aint for childplay.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Man this story has is so holy, if the guy that this all happened to doesnt make it to heaven, his story sure will.
Smells like total B.S., the scientist in me rails at the lack of evidence. He supposedly cut a gray in half, and all they got were tissue samples? No pictures? Hell, i woulda called the local tv news station and had it documented, and gotten my own cameras and had photos taken. I wouldve taken that split little booger straight to a university and had all the biologists and astrobiologists i could summon up to come look at it.

No, this smells like a hoax. A man gets actual PHYSICAL proof he could take the the scientific community and he squandors his chance. Either this guy is extremely dumb, or he is lying because i cant believe anyone could be that dumb.

I'm in agreement here. I just really don't buy this, the story sounds like bad Sci-Fi, and there is so little physical evidence to back it up. It is amusing, though. I mean, the mental image of this guy ninja-fighting greys is hilarious.

But, I need a lot more, to make this real. The body of the grey disappeared? Now they only come as shadows? How convenient!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

OOPS sorry abourt that am a fan of Lloyd Cole. I tend to feel LPye is honest in his belief of the skulls alien DNA, and his updates claimed that the mitochondrial DNA was human +2% AlienMDNA that is the guy testing it confirmed it was not of any DNA found on earth. The scientists though want a full Genome i believe its called of the skull. Bearing in mind how long it took to map the human genome, its not going to be fast.
Pye can contacted at contact@starchildproject.com if you would like to put some questions,or he could send you his progress reports to folks on his mailing list.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
No, he never told anyone because he didn't want the attention, or anyone to know about it.

That's why he told everyone, so that he would not get anyone asking him questions, it all makes perfect sense to me !

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
this is just ATS playing with an idea.

lots of fun.

you scamps!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Great stuff, if any recent story need to be the Top story on the front page its this
Dont know where to begin with this, swords, fluid samples Jesus I really think there are more holes in this story that a Thai brothel. I despair for ATS, I really do

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think it just made the top story because people were having a good time. Seriously, I didn't expect much of any response. It surprises me which threads get all sorts of traffic and attention, and which don't. Every time I post a serious thread in politics or meltdown or breaking news about world conspiracies and collusion, it gets minimal traffic.

But whatever.

As far as everyone being so blown away by the guy having a sword, I really don't see what the big issue is there. I have, as a matter of fact, several swords of various shapes and lengths, a couple of fencing foils, and more knives than I can count. These were accumulated over the years due to theatrical costuming and stage-combat participation. Husband keeps many of them very sharp. We also have a variety of lawn/garden/brush blades.

Anyhoo, thanks for playing, everybody! It's been fun, I've been sufficiently chastened, and I'll be watching for more fun news to bounce around.

Oh, one other point. Several have mentioned that Grays (whether mythical or real) "can" do things like freeze their subjects, disappear, teleport, go into shadow-mode, have shields, don't need shields, wouldn't tolerate hand to hand combat, etc.

Maybe it's all exaggeration; or maybe some Grays are not as bright or talented or educated as others. Maybe some are violent psychos and some are high-tech nerds. Why do you assume they all have the exact same temperament, intelligence, equipment, and abilities?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Because if a race has the technology to travel thousands of light years to get to us then I doubt they would be undone by a rancher with a sword. That would be like one of our astronauts being killed by some bacteria on the moon. In fact that is more plausible
I do believe in life elsewhere however never bought into the Greys, why would they be naked and not have any weapons, are they frill seekers or perverts

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
In addition to the guns located through the house, my katana and wakizashi are both in reach of my recliner. Its not entirely unfeasable to believe the guy cut the alien(didnt kill it) and mopped up samples.

The big hole is the lab issue. I can maybe from an engineering standpoint understand the labs not wanting to be identified based on losing professional respect, but still, more holes in the story then a slice of swiss cheese.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
well, clearly, these are NOT aliens, but immortals. the sword was used because...

There can be only one.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Just curious
If this sample contains biological material alien to anything known to exist on earth, shouldn't it qualify as something more than a 'crummy blood sample"
I also can not understand why it would matter if the sample was removed with a surgeon's scalpel, a samurai sword or a black & decker hand saw. How would that change the composition of the biological sample?
Perhaps it is just me but it seems quite a few people are doing their best to discredit this story by attacking the most irrelevant parts of it.
In the end will anything matter except the tissue sample?
If it turns out this tissue sample is alien to anything we are familiar with will it matter if it is discovered to have been scraped from a loose nail on a door frame something snagged itself on?
How was the sample removed?
Who collected it?
How many ATS points does that person have?
Who cares?
Is the tissue alien? What else matters?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sorry but I don't see how this story could possibly be true.

He hacked a Grey in half with a Samurai sword? And it didn't kill him first with frickin' laser beams? Then he didn't take a picture, but an unnamed "witness" (notice the use of that word) slogged up some of the goo while he stood there catching his breath. And they went through all the trouble of having the goo analyzed and photographed by unnamed laboratories but they didn't think to take a simple picture of the body?

Maybe because it's easier to put some weird stuff on a slide and photograph it than it is to create a convincing dead alien.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Named, independent labs.
No anonymity.
Peer review.
Confirmation by reputable sources.

Or GTFO.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
That was definitely an interesting read, but quite a few things discredit this for me:

-How do you engage in hand to hand combat with an unarmed alien, while holding a Samurai sword? We are expected to believe he fought with the alien for a few minutes, and then just sliced him in half with a sword.

-The samples would be severely contaminated by the time they got to the lab. He wiped them up off the floor, with what? Where where they kept?

-If you want to verify a sample, you first send it to an independent lab with no connection. Not a paranormal pseudo-researcher.

-None of the other 'independent' labs are named, nor are any of the analysis reports posted.

-If thy have the smoking gun, and the independent lab reports to prove it, why is the only source a UFO newsletter?

Those are the main points, though there are others. As I read further down the story it's believability continued to drop. If the story was true, there would have been so many better ways to go about it that should have alleviated all of these doubts.

But the biggest thing, to me, is if you have a dead alien on your property, that you split in two, why do you send a tissue of something you wiped off the floor to test, instead of THE ALIEN ITSELF? Seriously, why is the body never mentioned at all?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
reply to post by boncho

Just curious
If this sample contains biological material alien to anything known to exist on earth, shouldn't it qualify as something more than a 'crummy blood sample"
I also can not understand why it would matter if the sample was removed with a surgeon's scalpel, a samurai sword or a black & decker hand saw. How would that change the composition of the biological sample?
Perhaps it is just me but it seems quite a few people are doing their best to discredit this story by attacking the most irrelevant parts of it.
In the end will anything matter except the tissue sample?
If it turns out this tissue sample is alien to anything we are familiar with will it matter if it is discovered to have been scraped from a loose nail on a door frame something snagged itself on?
How was the sample removed?
Who collected it?
How many ATS points does that person have?
Who cares?
Is the tissue alien? What else matters?

It certainly matters because blood tests are not just magic tests that identify whatever you put in. You have to be looking for specific things, and compare it to specific samples. If the sample is tainted, by whatever was on the sword or the ground, it introduces new variables into the sample that won't be able to be identified unless they are specifically looking for them.

To say the tissue was alien is a complete misnomer. The lab tests don't prove it is alien, no scientist would be foolhardy enough to make such a declaration. All they can say is that it doesn't match any known samples they have. Which would be even more understandable if the sample was tainted by inorganic components.

I don't give Dr Levengoods analysis much credibility, as a UFOlogist is going to see different things in a sample than someone else. He will overlook certain thing, and focus on other details either consciously or not. You need someone who doesn't have a vested interest in proving the sample is or isn't of alien origin to test it, but unfortunately this article doesn't name ANY of the supposed 'credible' labs they sent it to.

Besides, to me this is hardly a reputable source at all. Why are you so convinced there was a sample at all, based only on an email to a UFO newsletter list? This could just be an interesting piece of fiction, as there is not witness outside the story to even verify it.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join