It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stench of Truth,(did we forget the victims of Iraq?)*Video contains strong language*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
In ALL wars, the people suffer the most. I have no idea why people still think that our species can be at peace, when our funking planet is extremely violent and rapidly running out of resources to support the trillions of life forms that are living on it.
This man sums it all up tbh,He may use bad language but i believe he hits nail on the head.

www.youtube.com...

I believe this is the wiki leaks video he was talking about...

www.youtube.com...

I no these video's may be outdated but it seems alot of people here on ATS has forgotten about Iraq.
(I dont no how to embed clips,sorry.)

As a British soldier myself i would like to no what fellow ATS'ers feel about this,because with Afghanistan and Libya going on its seems that Iraq has been swept under carpit and forgotten about.
edit on 30-7-2011 by EpicKingy because: was lost in never never land..

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I like tenebroust's videos as well. I'm not sure how well he will go over with the ATS crowd. Since he is anti-Ron Paul alot of people will be against some of his newer videos. I could also see alot of people here calling him a provocateur misunderstanding his message of noncompliance and thinking he means anarchy in the streets.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wiandiii

Yeah i wasnt expecting many replys to be honest.
Thanks for the feedback though pal.

That guy is a bit extreme but sometimes that what sheeple need to wake up.

EK

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EpicKingy

If people have to go to you tube and watch videos to wake up.... I wouldn't count on it
Way to many people just believe everything they hear on their nightly news. So glad my dad was a bit extreme for his time I've tried to get him to come on over to ATS but he won't get off of the Druge Report long enough to check it out. He's been saying everything that is happening today will happen aslong as I can remember and I'm 27 years old now.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MRF227

What?
Please let me no what your comment has to do with the subject im talking about?

new topics

top topics

join