The Trillion Dollar Coins That Could Save America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The MAFIA goverment needs to dream up silly loop holes and then ensure the judges allow this because they are criminals and need to be stopped

Stoping the $2.5bn spent each day on the militay in the USA tomorrow would soon have the USA out of trouble and why should US tax payers pick up the military bill for the zionists banksters

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The biggest threat to the Federal Reserve would be if we went to a cash society with coins, as the Us Treasury is the only one deemed by law to make coins.
Ever wonder why they want us to be cashless exchange, and the media reminds us what joke and inconvenience carrying coins is all the time.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Why don’t they just print enough money to pay off all debts to other counties? Now the US is debt free, they can in turn burn (destroy) the old dollars as they do today to keep the dollar strong. The only difference is, they will have to destroy more than normal to make up the difference from what was printed.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
When Congress made the deal with the Devil (Federal Reserve) they were smart enough to not give the power to make coins, but they did give the Fed power to determine how many coins were needed at any given time by the public that wanted or needed to use them.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

ah....you make me want to run to the bank right now and trade all those federal reserve notes for those poor unwanted presidential coins we are probably gonna spend a million or so building a vault to store them in....

seriously, most of our money goes straight to the bank, and then out to pay bills, never even becomes federal reserve notes probably, just electronic bits and bites. but, the money I spend from day to day, well, that is cash....
I didn't realize there was actually a difference between the coins and the bills till this thread popped up...
think I'll start exchanging my bills to coins, just for the fun of it....ain't that much but well, if increasing the need for the coins causes the fed to lose money, hey....what the heck!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
To prove the theory wrong just show me 1 US coin that has
a Federal Reserve stamp on it, like the paper money.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

That's what we do,
remember when we had piggy banks for a rainy day or save up for what we wanted.
They teach us, oh you are a grown up, give up on that childish currency.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Do you know the Bank of England has million pound notes? I cannot remember if its ten or twenty of them, used for internal accounting, so there is nothing new about high denomination notes ( apart from the Weimar inflation notes)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is the part I like
money that will replace borrowing to fund the national debt to at least that extent

www.gpo.gov...

PUBLIC LAW 105–124—DEC. 1, 1997

(3) a circulating commemorative 25-cent coin program could produce earnings of $110,000,000 from the sale of silver proof coins and sets over the 10-year period of issuance, and would produce indirect earnings of an estimated $2,600,000,000 to $5,100,000,000 to the United States Treasury, money that will replace borrowing to fund the national debt to at least that extent; and (4) it is appropriate to launch a commemorative circulating coin program that encourages young people and their families to collect memorable tokens of all of the States for the face value of the coins.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Every time the fed prints more new money it devalues the dollars in circulation, so it becomes a tax on all holders of the currency.

It's a back door tax, but the end result is the same.

But for them the beauty of it is that they don't have to call it a tax. One dollar has at least 20% less value than it did a few years ago. That 20% reduction in buying power didn't just evaporate, they are using it to fund their spending.

It's not anywhere near as complex as they claim, they just want you to think it is.

As far the stimulus packages go, this fits my thinking;

It is a slow day in the small Colorado town of Pumphandle and streets
are deserted.

Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody is living on
credit.

A tourist visiting the area drives through town, stops at the motel, and
lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms
upstairs to pick one for the night.

As soon as he walks upstairs, the motel owner grabs the bill and runs
next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt
to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill to his
supplier, the Co-op.

The guy at the Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the
local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to
offer her "services" o n credit.

The hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel
owner.
The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the
traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down
the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the
$100 bill and leaves.

No one produced anything.

No one earned anything...

However, the whole town is now out of debt and now looks to the future
with a lot more optimism.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how a "stimulus package" works...
edit on 30-7-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
WOW. If my household goes into debt, instead of cutting back and working harder, wish I could just print up some money.

I did................ I go on trial next week

They've got to be kidding with this, there needs to be a solution found, not more sweeping under the carpet of the mess the worlds economy is in.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
not even the Anunnaki have enough gold to pay off the US debt.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I hope they do default although I don't think they would. I want them to default because it might bring some sanity to government and that would be good for everyone, but also I want them to default just so the people in power get upset, that's my selfish want, although it would be good for the country as a whole if they defaulted. Can't live off of fiat currency alone.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
i have one hundred and eighty trillion dollars in Zimbabwe money, maybe Obama will take this route to help pay off the creditors ?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
GET ready already
for the new currency....

The amero...

Or they might cut straight to the chase
with the new international currency...

They would need a good crisis to get us to bite
you know like a dollar collapse or something
as trivial you know..

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

EnigmaAgent wrote:
Looks like good ole USA will be ending up like Zimbabwe and printing Billion Dollars bills Oh how the mighty have fallen.

That's ok we're taking everyone else with us so don't gloat too much
edit on 30-7-2011 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit

EnigmaAgent wrote:
Looks like good ole USA will be ending up like Zimbabwe and printing Billion Dollars bills Oh how the mighty have fallen.

That's ok we're taking everyone else with us so don't gloat too much
edit on 30-7-2011 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

I get a kick out of the Canadians and Euro's who somehow think this is only America's problem.

If our financial system crashes the whole world comes along for the ride.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This whole thing reminds me of a fairy tale novel. In this story, all the magic coins that were made by magicians suddenly lost their magic and thus lay at the bottom of a pool rusting under this island. Well along comes this outsider and points out that all they need do is imagine the magic is still there, inflate the books and everyone will remain rich and the country will prosper.

This whole money thing is nothing more than tricks of the mind, a parlor trick we have bought into, nothing there is worth anything other than what we imagine. We live in a cheap novel of life directed by outsiders and silly weak magicians conjuring up magic coins that have no real value.

So perhaps the world should imagine something new and come to know the real truth, none of this means anything, it is just a card shuffle to distract and keep you in the game.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i think there will be a eleventh hour deal, in the end.

maybe,

brinkmanship is a very tough game to win.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Are you a retard? ta lets just nuke everyone and Win LOL, you cant be serious!

Because its not like the fallout would kill us right LOL.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join