It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Will Not Get paid On Aug. 3rd ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This kind of shadows a comment I made the other day. I find it humorous when people say the government should not spend more than it pays out. I personally agree, but the reality of it is that it could never happen. Sure we can get a balanced budget. But then any surplus money goes to paying down our debt. Then what happens? Well, if the debt is fnally paid off, we have a larger surplus that politicians see as "wasted money"... So some will want to spend it and others will want to to give back to the tax payers (if it's an election year).

Politicians are never interested in building up a cash reserve in the treasury when there's favors to be made.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Who is to blame for all this mess..."them" or Y.O.U.? Don't you SEE what's going on? Don't you 'get it', yet? The United States of America is a SLAVE nation. Do you think something has changed, just because you drive that fancy financed, gas guzzling S.U.V.? It just AMAZES me..that you people just go about your business, like nothing is going on; as if it's MAGICALLY going to heal itself. How can a nation heal itself...when the people keep sucking it's blood? How many people are on welfare, in prison, in politics, on S.S.I., unemployed, etc, etc...??? Eventually, the bubble is gonna pop, simply because it is UNSUSTAINABLE. The nation has become LAZY! No, the PEOPLE have become lazy. And yeah, i mean to insult you....just for your part in it. And please, don't act like you aren't playing a part. You most certainly are! Do you still pay mad loot, to fill up your ride, with gas? Do you pay $80 bucks a month for your iphone or blackberry? Do you still 'charge it' or have a bank account? There's an old saying, back in my neck of the woods, it goes like this: "You can either talk about it, or BE about it!" All i see is a LOT of talk. And, you know what they say: "Talk is cheap, and everyone's got something to say!"

What have i done that makes me so special? Well, this:

Closed my bank account and stop using the banking system 5 years ago.
Gave back my driver's license, last year, after it expired....due to the fact that i have the "right to travel" (google it)
I turned off the damn television.
I stopped driving my Trooper, and bought a bike, 2 years ago.
I quit working a J.O.B. 5 years ago...after i was "laid-off".
I built a business that is service oriented.
I built my own house; big enough to host my business.
I learned how to control my eating habits. I only eat to live...i dont live to eat.
I work the land, considering it produces fruits and veggies. You know, the things needed to live.
I prepared myself for the inevitable collapse.
I UNPLUGGED MYSELF FROM THE MATRIX!

When the system refreshes itself.....i'm ready. I've even considered taking non-expired, canned goods as pay...instead of $$$. What good is $$$, when $$$ is no longer accepted??? Can't happen right? hahahaha Money and Banks have a loooooooooong history. Ask, Jesus! Think people, THINK!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Helig

I think you are right but answer me this if you can, how similar to the first deppression is this going to be like in your opinion? How do you see any similarities and differences? Not the doom and gloom scenarios, just a well grounded heads up.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well if it was up to me...Now you are just speculating and fantasizing about deriding these issues at hand into inconceivable or incomprehensible issues that border on the mountains of madness.Ron Paul.I plain speak with no forked tongue.You speaky language?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join