It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Balkan Crisis Updated Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GakunGak

Originally posted by Nikola014
reply to post by R_Clark

Serbian people support Libya and his leader,but not the Serbian government.

That is correct, sir!

Also don't worry, if SHTF, the people of Montenegro got your back, brothers

Well thanks,brate

But don't worry i know if something bad happen there our military will jump in and help us

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Don't count on it, that slimeball Sutanovac will only do what ol' Boris tells him to do.
BUT, reservists and people with Patriotism in their hearts will be the first on the line.
We need 63rd Airborne [63. Padobranska] just to be seen down there.
They don't even have to move a finger

And here's how the security of the Minister for KOSMET that was SUPPOSED to protect his own people, attack Serbs with baseball bats and hand guns....

Place is called Leposavici and that's where they organized barricades for EULEX vehicles...
edit on 30-7-2011 by GakunGak because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2011 by GakunGak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Let's see what have all happened this day.
By google translator

12.39 - EULEX respect the Constitution and laws of Kosovo and supporting the establishment of customs control, the head of the EU mission said Xavier de Marnhac, adding that the attacks on KFOR and EULEX unacceptable and that any form of violence will not be tolerated.

13.50 - KFOR troops did not let the UNESCO mission to go to Kosovo. They are trying to enter Kosovo on alternative routes.

15:28 - Serbs on the barricades in Rudar brought televisions to monitor water polo match where team Italy and Serbia and the Serbian Parliament session.

15.40 - KFOR troops arrived about 15 hours to barricade the Miners, he had a dozen Minita come back. This is the second time this morning that KFOR comes back to the miners.

17:11 - A few dozen Serbs with a symbolic yellow ribbons around their arms gathered at the checkpoint Jarinje. "Red tape is an alarm for the conditions in which we live the last days," said Radomir Bogdanovic from Leposavic.

19.08 - Management of the four Serbian municipalities in northern Kosovo has asked the authorities of Serbia and the international community urgently resolve the crisis and the withdrawal from office of those who contributed to the escalation of the crisis. The situation "takes on dramatic proportions," the statement said.

20:37 - German Foreign Ministry warned its garđane that, due to the latest situation in the north of Kosovo, through the need not to travel there.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
And here's something related, but, shall we say, NICE for a change...
It's a ... WAIT FOR IT!!!
A WEDDING!!!!!!!!!

YAY!
A bride waits patiently to get with a future husband on barricades

Wedding on barricades
There's a video there too!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
People walking in protest with yellow bands on their hands, symbolizing a life in a ghetto....
JARINJE - PROTEST WALK FaceBook link

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
23.04 - The situation in northern Kosovo is calm, but still has the potential for violence, KFOR spokesman said Hans Vihter for Radio Free Europe and announced next week political discussions at a high level. "We have to determine whether it is necessary to use violence in order to clean the path," said Vihter.

If they use the force,then everything will go to the hell

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
If they use the force,then everything will go to the hell

Second line....

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by GakunGak

KFOR was authorized the use of deadly force if barricades are not removed.

I swear to any if there is any gods out there, if the KFOR and NATO Forces really do fire upon innocent Serb civilians who made the barricades the eastern angry dragon will be awaken.

And i repeat Russia and maybe china will respond if they hear it in the news.

I truly hope that things do not escalate to the levels seen in the 1990's,but if KFOR do rely on deadly force against ethnic serbs,Russia must surely respond.

I hope that any family and friends you have out there are safe.

edit on 30-7-2011 by nake13 because: repeat sentence

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Situation "calm" at the moment, no reports or bad news....
Let's hope it stays that way....

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
That land rightfully belongs to the ethnic Serbs who have inhabited it for centuries, fighting and dying for that land.

This is what helped the problem in the 1990's. This belief that 'my great grand father owned this land, it's rightfully mine!'

Or "Your great, great grandfather stole my families horse! I hate you now!"

It's, unfortunately, a terrible way of thinking. Zao mi je, truly.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

Originally posted by Misoir
That land rightfully belongs to the ethnic Serbs who have inhabited it for centuries, fighting and dying for that land.

This is what helped the problem in the 1990's. This belief that 'my great grand father owned this land, it's rightfully mine!'

Or "Your great, great grandfather stole my families horse! I hate you now!"

It's, unfortunately, a terrible way of thinking. Zao mi je, truly.

First let me say something about Kosovo.
On Kosovo you have Serbs,who live there for almost 1500 years,and you have Albanians who live there for about 10 years.On Kosovo you have Serbian national treasure.Many churches who are older then USA,Canada...On Kosovo in 1389' many Serbian warriors lost their lives defending the holy land..
The state of Albania were created during the Balkan War 1 in London with the help of Austro-Hungarian empire.

So yes,we will not let go Kosovo.We don't care if that cause a WW3...
edit on 31-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Whoever has fought and died for that land owns that land, simple as that. The Serbs, as you said, have been living on, tending to, and fighting for it for over a thousand years. For anyone to dare challenge your God-given right to it obviously cares not for tradition, family, and history. I share your sentiment, if world war 3 is caused over Kosovo because a group of thugs backed by an empire of traitors dares to seize it from you it is your obligation to yourself, your future generations, and most of all the legacy and memory of your ancestors to defend it. Anyone who dares try and just give that land up should be held for treason.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
SNF

Болници у Митровици већ недостаје лекова, боца са кисеоником и осталог материјала, и може да издржи овако још само два дана.

Translation:

Hospital in the city of Mitrovica is in shortage of medical supplies, oxygen tanks and other materials and can hold up for 2 days maximum under current conditions....

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GakunGak

Kosovo Serbs facing food, medicine shortages: report

AFP | 07/31/2011

wires.univision.com/english/article/2011-07-31/kosovo-serbs-facing-food-medicine

Half quoted, more at link

A trade embargo imposed by authorities in Pristina has led to severe shortages of food and medicine among ethnic Serbs living in northern Kosovo, media reports said on Sunday.

Suppliers from Serbia have been unable to deliver bread and milk to the towns of Lesak, Leposavic and northern Mitrovica, the Belgrade-based Beta news agency reported.

Shops in the towns were also on the verge of selling out of meat and sugar products and customers have been stockpiling flour and yeast, the report said.

Supplies of bottled water were runnng low while doctors at the main health centre in the major town of Mitrovica expressed worries over medicine shortages, the report said.

Long queues could also be seen at petrol stations throughout northern Kosovo.

The report of the shortages comes after the mainly ethnic Albanian government in Pristina decided earlier this month to ban all imports from Serbia.

(...)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
------------------------>DEVELOPING

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I always said along time ago.....if WW3 ever breaks out this is the area to watch.

Yes

Its funny how history repeats itself

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
UPDATE: Situation now getting REALLY serious....
[url=http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=sr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsrpskizurnal.wordpress.com%2F]Link[/ url]

I did the best I could for translating so that makes any sense... Because Google Translate has so much to learn...

According to sources known to the editor, currently in progress are the preparations of the NATO occupying force and their squiptari servants for a new "blitzkrieg", this time on the way to the free Serbian municipalities on the north. Our sources say that the occupators desperately seek "stronger" justification for this in front of international community, whose focus is on Kosovo again. Our source - the representative of the UN, claims that even "Markala" scenario is in the game. We are giving notice to our brothers and sisters on KOSMET about these findings and warn them not to fall for provocations, to continue with glorious "Ghandi's" resistance to the occupiers, which in front even german occupator Biller flinch, but we are also warning them to maintain state of alert and prevent all hot-head in their aggressive actions, which might go in the favour to the occupying scenario. Serbian brothers and sisters on the barricades, resist all temptations, Serbian state might not be with you, but all Serbian people are!!! (editor)

edit on 1-8-2011 by GakunGak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Breaking UPDATE:

Tensions again flare in Kosovo

Lets all Forget about Libya now lets Foucs On the New Balkan Crisis heres a update from monstersandcritics

Pristina/Belgrade - Tensions again rose Sunday in the Serb-dominated northern Kosovo when NATO peacekeepers and European Union police moved to seize a dredger used in riots last month.

A crowd of local Serbs blocked the unit of the NATO peacekeeping mission (KFOR) that seized the dredger from a facility in Lesak, a town in the Serb enclave in the north of the mostly Albanian Kosovo.

NATO Is readying up to kill innocent serbian civilians, NATO wants to take over the north of Kosovo and a NATO officer did Say they will open fire if prokved.

According to the agreement, KFOR took provisional control over the border crossings in the Serb enclave, allowing Belgrade and Pristina to resume the talks under EU auspices that were disrupted in July, paving the way to the trade war.

Source
edit on 21-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join