It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Balkan Crisis Updated Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Another Crisis is Emerging in the Region of the Balkans, North Kosovo, North Kosovo is considered to be the last refugee and the home of ancestrally Serbs who fought the invading ottoman empire, which later upon only to be taken over by them.

I have few family freinds in Bosnia who have phoned my other freinds here telling them that in the area near where the serb republic territory is civilians have been reporting and hearing gunfire, bomb blasts in the mountains near the serb republic area, i will keep you updated on those speculating reports.

Here are the news links what has been happening in North Kosovo.

AFP Report From Fri 29
UN Council rejects Serbia calls for Kosovo meet

"You may or may not agree with what Serbia has to say but it's at least fair to hear us out -- we were not allowed to be heard," the minister added.

How nice of the UN eh? very fascist behavior.

Ethnic Serbs blockade NATO troops in north Kosovo

NATO then sent peacekeepers to quell three days of violence in the Serb-populated north in which one ethnic Albanian policeman was shot dead and hard-line Serbian nationalists set fire to one of the northern border crossings.

An ethnic Serb leader accused NATO on Friday of trying to help Pristina in the dispute. "We will not allow NATO to bring Kosovo (Albanian) police and customs to the border, but we will protect ourselves in a peaceful manner," said Krstimir Pantic, mayor of Kosovo's Serb-dominated northern Mitrovica.

Media protecting officials as always

"We know there were individuals who travelled there," said a police official who asked not to be named. "The attack was most likely organised by criminal clans from northern Kosovo and their ultranationalists friends."

NATO troops in Kosovo withdraw from Serb roadblocks

My opinion
Sorry to say but the only ultranationalists i know are the albanians who are changing the history of Kosovo even the name of Kosovo to Kosova, they claim everything is there's but isnt they came in by force and through the immigration polices at the end off WW2 and the colonization by the ottoman empire in 2005 local albanians destroyed historically chruches which NATO did nothing they let them as they pleased.

Seen here

Chruch destroyed No world outcry, Whose Side Is America On

And after they destroyed it they claimed that the land is there's for which isnt
and Kosovo's Unemployment rate 45% similar to that of Bosnia isnt that a bit surprising? i guess not to me it isnt.

Will Russia or the Traitor Boris Tadic even bother of helping the serbs in the north of Kosovo before it is changed forever? i guess the elites will be the judge of that

This thread will be updated.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I had no idea there was still a conflict in the region. I remember this flaring up when I was in grade school. It's a shame to not see this covered on the front page of the news. Just shows you how the media works by catering to American consumption and celebrity interests. And don't get me started on the U.N....

I hope you're able to bring some real attention to this matter. Best of luck.
edit on 30-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I live near that place and can tell you it's very intensely..

I hope there will not be any more conflict between Serbs and Kfor...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Montenegro here!
I am also monitoring situation on Forum Srpskih Nacionalista.
Situation is bad and people are scared there.
KFOR was authorized the use of deadly force if barricades are not removed.
A press from Kurir was denied entry by US soldiers stationed there.
Google translate of forum relaying info from people who are there
FSN

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GakunGak

KFOR was authorized the use of deadly force if barricades are not removed.

I swear to any if there is any gods out there, if the KFOR and NATO Forces really do fire upon innocent Serb civilians who made the barricades the eastern angry dragon will be awaken.

And i repeat Russia and maybe china will respond if they hear it in the news.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Sorry for the double post.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
That land rightfully belongs to the ethnic Serbs who have inhabited it for centuries, fighting and dying for that land. There is no way anyone who is not Albanian can defend the KFOR and NATO in any aggression they express towards the natives of northern Kosovo. I will definitely take the side of Serbians in this conflict, they are the victims here. Albania is a NATO member and Serbia is not even really a friend of any Western nation because they do not toe the Brussels-London-Washington line.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I always said along time ago.....if WW3 ever breaks out this is the area to watch.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

...Seen here

Chruch destroyed No world outcry, Whose Side Is America On

the thread title (from above) made me laugh.

If a country has nothing in it that America can profit from...
you are on you own.

The only reason anyone stepped into the conflict (after years), was when the reports of genocide made the world news.

Thats the reason years ago NZ dropped out of the ANZUS treaty. It was worded along the lines of:
"Australia & NZ were obliged to assist the US in a conflict when asked, though the US would help Aust, or NZ, if it was 'economically viable'."

Hope your friends and relations stay safe.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

And i repeat Russia and maybe china will respond if they hear it in the news.

Don't count on that.
Even Serbian President Boris Tadic said even if the Albanians kill everyone and take away Kosovo from Serbia, Serbia will not wage war.
He want's diplomacy and peace.
So, the Serbs in Kosovo DO NOT have the support and protection from their own politicians, they are down there all by themselves.
As for Russia, don't count on it, if we don't want to protect Kosovo, why should they? They can't be more Serbs than the Serbs.
Regarding China, I don't see why should they either....
The problem needs to be fixed at home, relieve traitor president Tadic and bring Vojislav Seselj.
Then we can start thinking how to protect our own people down there.
Until then, we can not do anything and even if there is a mass murder of Serbs in Kosovo, even Serbs from Serbia cannot do anything because the Serbian police would stop them at the border and turn back, as was the case last night with patriotic organisations like Obraz and 1389.....
I tell you, WE are the problem here at home....

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Tadic is a traitor to the Serbian nation and people, simple as that. Unwilling to defend not only the lives but the honor of his people and their homeland is beyond disgusting. The even more unfortunate part of this is that his only real opposition who would dare to defend the nation is headed by a man who has been to court numerous times for possible crimes against humanity. Either way I think Serbians should really consider voting for Српска радикална странка (Serbian Radical Party) in 2012 parliamentary elections, that is not taking into consideration any war that could occur before then, which seems likely.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
In order for SRS Serbian Radical Party to succeed, first they need to clear out any and all corruption from within their own ranks.
THEN, after Vojislav comes home, to give a chance for young people to lead, because old ones are undecided, senile and lack energy....

Here's some commentary from Miroslav Lazanski, maybe he knows something we don't?

Зато је и заменик начелника Генералштаба наше војске хитно позвао заменика команданта Кфора да дође у Ниш, и тамо га упозорио да војска Србије неће скрштених руку посматрати евентуално ново насиље над Србима на северу јужне српске покрајине. Браво, генерале Бјелица, тако се то ради. А не као наше политичке странке, које од питања ко је иницијатор и ко ће све дати потписе за ванредну седницу због најновијих догађаја на Косову у ствари исмевају парламент.

Мирослав Лазански Извините, драги Срби

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The Serbian government will perhaps allow the secession of Kosovo but Serbian people will never allow it....
Albanian state was created because of Serbia during the Balkans Wars...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Tadic is a traitor to the Serbian nation and people, simple as that. Unwilling to defend not only the lives but the honor of his people and their homeland is beyond disgusting. The even more unfortunate part of this is that his only real opposition who would dare to defend the nation is headed by a man who has been to court numerous times for possible crimes against humanity. Either way I think Serbians should really consider voting for Српска радикална странка (Serbian Radical Party) in 2012 parliamentary elections, that is not taking into consideration any war that could occur before then, which seems likely.

People will only vote for Serbian Radical party if Dr. Vojislav Seselj come back from the Hague

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
On one side, you have unarmed people.
On the other side, you have militarized police force with necessary equipment.
If I consult the record, I'd say that either:
1: People allowed all this
2: People don't care anymore...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
My Serb and Bosnian friends told me that during the break-up of Yugoslavia the only thing that had changed afterwards was that there was no longer unity and no longer a Yugoslavian bank. Foreign banks came in afterwards and gained their foothold.

I never looked into it more than that. I just know it's been a mess over there, and the majority of Serbs I know fled the area because they just wanted to live in peace.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
As someone else on the scene... this is all credible and real....

the likely real cause is related to punishment for Serbian assistance to Libya...?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Humanitarian crisis looming: NATO does not allow passage of food and medicine to Serbian enclaves in Kosovo
For those of you wondering, KOSMET means Kosovo And Metohija, which when put together give KOSMET. Kosovo And Metohija is the real name for the area in question, not just Kosovo ;-)

KOSMET - DAY FIFTH

КОСМЕТ- ДАН ПЕТИ: „Отварајте или пробијајте прелазе- треба нам помоћ“- Порука Држави Србији!!! Апели из српских енклава- прети им хуманитарна катастрофа- НАТО не пропушта храну и лекове!!! Скупштина ће захтевати од Владе да интервенише на Косову (у прилогу нацрт резолуције)!? КФОР на Јарињу пола сата понижавао српске министре… НАТО и Тачи исценирали нереде да би оправдали интервенцију (Ало)!?

And translation

KOSOVO-DAY FIVE: "Open up or pop the cross-we need help" - Message to the State of Serbia! Appeals from the Serbian enclaves-they are threatened with a humanitarian catastrophe-NATO does not allow the passage of the food and medicine! The Assembly would request the Government to intervene in Kosovo (attached draft resolution)? KFOR humiliated Serbian ministers for half an hour in Jarinje....NATO and Thaci staged riots to justify intervention (Alo)!?

Rumour [NOT CONFIRMED]: Arround 6000 Albanians stalking in the woods, Serbian populace scared and many want to run for their lives! [AGAIN NOT CONFIRMED]
edit on 30-7-2011 by GakunGak because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2011 by GakunGak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Serbian people support Libya and his leader,but not the Serbian government.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
reply to post by R_Clark

Serbian people support Libya and his leader,but not the Serbian government.

That is correct, sir!

Also don't worry, if SHTF, the people of Montenegro got your back, brothers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join