It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting 6-30-2011 at 12:15 AM Denver Colorado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hey guys im not a nut or just some dude trying to generate a popular thread i may have saw something in the sky over Centennial Colorado it is a suburb about 10 miles south of Denver it was really high in the air and it looked like it was hovering for a second and it had a orange glow to it on the bottom of what it could be a craft im not sure know other blinking lights around it i was trying to take a picture but it was to high. It slowly moved towards the left and then boom it quickly took off as i was turning i was trying to spot any plane that was in that general direction. I wasnt paying attention were it was i beleive it was east it was heading to. So if anyone in the Denver area is on and saw this please reply in the thread i swear what i saw it wasnt a plane or helicopter it was moving to slow to be one like i said no blinking lights or anything to look one of our aircraft. And no i have not been drinking or anyhting else on i live a sober life. This is just what i saw. So if anyone has seen something like this before let me know I would appreciate it. It was really strange!!! Thanks guys
edit on 30-7-2011 by dbates because: Caps Lock Title Edit

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I haven't seen anything but I do watch the skies. I'll keep my eye out.
I do work near the Centennial airport and constantly see strange looking
man made craft flying over. Some really odd looking planes of all types of
shapes and colors. Orange, purple, red, green blue...nothing that hovers
though.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply back man maybe i should of word it right it wasnt really hovering but it was just staying there with an orange glow and then moved to the left and then gone so strange it was over araphaoe road

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ajniss

I am wondering if your experience is connected in any way to what I've witnessed in that area. I've seen some very strange things in Centennial. A couple of years ago, I was going to drop of an insurance payment one night to my agent (through his mail slot, it was well after hours) in the business park off of Arapahoe Road (can't remember exactly where now -- Ive changed insurance agents!). All my kids were with me and one other adult and we passed a Department of Human Services building (very large, fenced, etc) and there were at least a dozen (that we could see) military guarding it. I drove by very slowly because I was shocked to see a very imposing, nearly menacing, military presence in the middle of lame old Centennial. Those guarding the welfare building glared back at me and one began walking toward the road in our direction, with his eyes fixed on us. I kept driving and could see in my rear view mirror that they were still watching us. This reminded me so much of one of the Transformers movies -- military presence at a DHS building where the secrets were being secretely stored. It was creepy, to say the least, when I saw that scene in the movie.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Visiting ESB because: add something

top topics

join