It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nania Bids Thee Good Day...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi and welcome!
While i am only a partial skeptic i must say that i was...surprised by your Japan predictions (if you ar really you)

On the other hand i am disappointed that you did not truly "run to the hills" (not an exact quote) as you said you were doing...i truly hope these boards are not the refuge you recommended so many to seek with such haste and disreguard.

Earlier in this thread you also did not mention that you got your information on your future predictions from GOD or Jesus as you had stated many times in some of your earlier vidoes, why is that?

Were those remarks ever true? or have you since turned away from those influences?
edit on 30-7-2011 by RadicalRebel because: spellin'

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nice to meet you, aren't you that chick from youtube making the "Doom On!" Predictions ?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi Nania,

I appreciate that you signed on to ATS; please do not get discouraged by those that do not want to believe your visions or your past history.

I believe that your gift can be heard by the right people!

Thank you for being here!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

I see that 9nania has uploaded a new vid today on youtube. You said that you would mention in your next video that you would say that you are the same 9nania that is currently on ATS. Maybe I missed it but I certainly did not hear that. Perhaps you could tell me where on the video you mentioned it.

If it is not on this new video than I am affraid your credibility will take a big hit on here since it is very easy to impersonate someone on here.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Nania

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by 9Nania

OK, I will wait for that video

BUT UNTIL THEN WE ALL HAVE TO ASSUME YOU ARE NOT HER. She/You have had people pretending to be Her/You on Facebook and Twitter, no? Why wouldn't we question who you are? It is her/you're interest for us to be skeptical.

I understand, the skepticism is warranted. I would be worried if you didn't question it.

NO MENTION OF USING ATS ON YOUR/HER NEW VIDEO

YOU ARE A FRAUD.

EVERYONE ENSURE YOU CHECK 9NANIA YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, SHE CLAIMS SHE ONLY EVER USES YOUTUBE.

This 9Nania claimed that the next video would clarify her use on ATS...THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED.

FRAUD....FRAUD....FRAUD. I am reporting you to Mods.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Oh, I totally forgot to make mention. I'll write it in the video's description box now.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Okay umm you forgot to mention it in the video? From what I read so far that seemed to be kinda important for the people in ATS to believe you. As for me I never heard of you until now. So I hope you can clear this all up..if not good luck.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

I will await it, and I have been constantly checking....no update yet.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
reply to post by 9Nania

I see that 9nania has uploaded a new vid today on youtube. You said that you would mention in your next video that you would say that you are the same 9nania that is currently on ATS. Maybe I missed it but I certainly did not hear that. Perhaps you could tell me where on the video you mentioned it.

If it is not on this new video than I am affraid your credibility will take a big hit on here since it is very easy to impersonate someone on here.

it would be impossible for people to impersonate me.

just reminding
edit on 31-7-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
lol Fake! No mention of ATS!

The real 9Nania sounds like she's getting impatient with people. Been there.

edit on 7/31/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

Yeah your fake. No update to the video description. What did you think would happen, that the real 9nania would see your post and put it in for you

If the video description does end up getting updated to say you are truely the same person that is on ATS then I will be the first to come back here and say I am sorry. For now it appears that you have lied to us twice. First by saying you would mention ATS in your next video, and second when you were called on it by saying you would add it to the video "description box now"

The people here dont forget things, and there was no way your story was not going to get checked out. Like I said before if I am proven wrong I will apologize but until then.........
edit on 31-7-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I still today do not see an update on the new video comment section, so I too am going to have to say you are not the same 9Nania from youtube.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wow, a real future teller! I'm happy to see some new talent around here. Please don't let the dweebs, who have no posting etiquette, get to you. Ignore them and don't let them run you off.

We love new talent and insight. Welcome!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I sent an "Alert" to the mods because at this point I do not think this is 9Nania either.

Here is the latest thread with a new "prediction" and in it there is no mention of California and a quake, which is what the "original" 9Nania is so focused on.

www.abovetopsecret.com... It is Titled: America is FALLING...the FULL story!

I am sorry, there is too much of a discrepancy here!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS. There are many forums and topics that you will find your place in. Have fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join