It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am in a completely meditative state. Care to ask anything about wisdom.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Through daily, spiritual truth searching and training to progress towards manifesting upon my life, a highly conciously aware state, I can proudly say, that I have made progress. It would not have been possible unless my heart is always drawn to finding inner peace and showing nature my love for it self, as well as the Universe its honor and respect, for its so great that it creates creators.

Life is beautiful and it's because the word beautiful describes the overwhelming feeling one gets when looking at the wonders of nature, The "beauty" of its larger exponent, the universe.

Between nature and the universe, there is a creator who can manipulate all i'ts laws to achieve any, desired effect. The reason, why we can't create time travel machines is because one man out of many has not yet become wise enough to develop the technology which in reality can be developed easily by understanding the simplicity of manifesting wisdom. The reason why we cannot travel to another star, is because nobody has tried it. Do you understand?

Please accept my wisdom and do not start discussions which will end my peacefulness, even thought I will reply to all questions in an organized manner. Thanks, peace, love.Respect for God.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have to get online unfortunetley but I have promise to respond to all questions when I get back on tomorrow, peace.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

are you truly wise to think you are wise?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

after i pop these 4 extacy pills feel free to converse with me, it will be fun!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Please use the first thread here to post anymore responses. Thank you.

Thread Closed.

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator
edit on 30-7-2011 by TheBorg because: (no reason given)

The duplicates of this thread are removed and this thread is now reopened.
edit on Sat Jul 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What is 'truth'?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Why must we presume that meditation makes one wise?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
Through daily, spiritual truth searching and training to progress towards manifesting upon my life, a highly conciously aware state, I can proudly say, that I have made progress. It would not have been possible unless my heart is always drawn to finding inner peace and showing nature my love for it self, as well as the Universe its honor and respect, for its so great that it creates creators.

What medatitive discipline(s)/technique(s) do you use in your daily spiritual search and what type of training method(s) do you use in your quest to progress ?

How long have you been on your chosen path and how long have you been practicing said methods ?

Life is beautiful and it's because the word beautiful describes the overwhelming feeling one gets when looking at the wonders of nature, The "beauty" of its larger exponent, the universe.

Do you also accept the beauty of nature in it's chaotic forms and understand the necessity of it ?

Between nature and the universe, there is a creator who can manipulate all i'ts laws to achieve any, desired effect. The reason, why we can't create time travel machines is because one man out of many has not yet become wise enough to develop the technology which in reality can be developed easily by understanding the simplicity of manifesting wisdom. The reason why we cannot travel to another star, is because nobody has tried it. Do you understand?

I'd like to flip that question back at you and ask ... 'Do you understand' ?

And what do you understand the concept of 'relativity' if so could you offer your explanation of such with relevence to 'time and dimentional travel' ?

Do you think we really need technology in order to travel beyond time / space / dimension ?

Please accept my wisdom and do not start discussions which will end my peacefulness, even thought I will reply to all questions in an organized manner. Thanks, peace, love.Respect for God.

Are you asking us not to question your claim of wisdom ?

If we are expected to accept your claim of wisdom without question ... could you at least give us an example of the wisdom you claim to possess ?

Why would discussion end your peacefulness ... surely discussion is the most basic of all ways to learn and share wisdom.

Is it not true that only a fool claims to be wise ... for a truly wise person knows that he knows nothing.

I look forward to your answer with great interest.

Woody

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
*Note to self*

Bookmark this thread and read it whenever you get the urge to make a grand statement on a public forum.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer

I take it that your wisdom and state of peace are contingent on being faithfully accepted by others. When your peacefulness is disturbed does your wisdom fly out the window?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't usually mock people but I couldn't help but notice this.

You can answer my questions about wisdom due to your meditative state yet you didn't know that you would have to go offline 5 minutes before you started this thread? Wow.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Speaking in a metaphysical sense. 'It is, but it isn't'. Explain this simple riddle wise one.

Oh, btw there is no God. Just self serving man made stupidity.

Judging from your original post, I don't believe you can see past the end of your nose.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Rodac because: More to say

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Are you wise?

top topics

join