It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There IS Satiellite footage from Mojave Desert Piscgah Crater 7/28/11.Did USGS Lie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I know some people are pro Dutchsinse, some are on the fence, and a lot have pretty much written him off. I myself lean more towards pro, but only because I have learned a few things I wasn't aware of before he came along. I realize he may not be perfect, but then who is? At least he tries.

Before I go any further, the video is NOT a Dutchsinse video. Someone else caught this. It is actually a video proving that the USGS was lying about there not being any Satellite footage of the plumes that Dutch was trying to point out a couple days ago. Ok, maybe the word proving will get some folks whatever in a twist, but still we can't deny this footage.

As I am not a weather person obviously, can someone tell me what this is exactly? Seems something is spewing pretty high to be seen from space yes?

edit on 29-7-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Can someone just go to the bloody volcano with a video camera and tape it....

Or should I say, tape the skyline....
edit on 29-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I don't want there to be any volcanic activity in the SW US as it would mean that in all likelihood people will die; but I DO want to stay informed which is why I'm giving Dutch the benefit of the doubt - at the moment - and not dismissing him out of hand.

However, I believe that the video you have found is documenting a wildfire which was captured on film by NASA.

The NASA photo: www.nasa.gov...

I compared the coastline to the west in both the picture and the video, and without having used any type of measuring device, the two locations appear to be the same to my naked eye.

IF there is a geological event brewing, my prayers are with the people living in the area, indeed, with ALL of us, as a super-volcano would truly be a SHTF situation.

ETA: I have to give credit for finding the picture to OccamAssassin. I found the NASA pic as a result of his efforts. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/29/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I would love too but Im in Rhode Island so a little tough for me. I do feel your frustration though. Seems it should be easy enough for those closer.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Somebody needs to look at a map. That is not the Mojave. That is the "Lion" wildfire, about 150 miles north of the "eruption".
www.inciweb.org...
www.nifc.gov...

Oldcorp beat me. But the links are pertinent.
edit on 7/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by boncho

I would love too but Im in Rhode Island so a little tough for me. I do feel your frustration though. Seems it should be easy enough for those closer.

I live near the coast.
Not many exits off the I40 in those parts, also it's 100+ out there right now.
One thing though, can we get a still from that? It looks to be farther north
of Barstow.

EDIT: Phage you beat me to the mark.
edit on 29-7-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yeah I was wondering about that. I kept looking back and forth from the video to the map and I wasn't seeing the same lake forms. I thought maybe it was just taken at a different angle. Thanks for pointing that out Phage.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
anyone else think the lake to the north of the fire (top just right of center) looks like a skull??

i wouldn't go swimming in THAT lake!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This is just one of those cases where someone should be able to walk outside with a camera and end it completely. Although those ones tend to carry on for 40 pages...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage,

I've been watching this thread and the others and kidda getting a kick out of them. What da think? should we get serious?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Dutchsinse has hit it home with this one. That is definitely some damning evidence against USGS.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Nania
Dutchsinse has hit it home with this one. That is definitely some damning evidence against USGS.
Realy
well how come no single person can witness this

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Cant be that Wildfire. It happens below the line parallel to the little "bulge" in the land. The "steam" is coming from above the "bulge"

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Dutch has been debunked totally on this one. USGS explained what he was seeing on Nexrad.

People who live in the area have seen nothing and some have even contacted Dutch on his YT channel and told him so. What was Dutchsinse's response to the "locals" who reported this? He generally trashes them and then deletes their comments. Just like his HARRP ring nonsense, this is silly.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Somebody needs to look at a map. That is not the Mojave. That is the "Lion" wildfire, about 150 miles north of the "eruption".
www.inciweb.org...
www.nifc.gov...

Oldcorp beat me. But the links are pertinent.
edit on 7/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You're my hero Phage. One day, when I grow up, I want to be just like you.

edit on 7/30/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

If you notice in the OP I said this is NOT a Dutchsinse video. Someone else posted this video and I posted it because of what the USGS was trying to say about how Dutch could be wrong and what he was misinterpreting and that there was no satellite images. Seems there Are images that may back him up a tad.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

You have a U2U. Have a good evening.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

TI have replied to your U2U. And as I said I have much respect for Phage. I tend to have a dry sense of humor. There was no disrepect for Phage what so ever. I have always respected his opinions and answers. He is one of the sensible voice's here at ATS. And I believe alot of others would agree.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Thank you, I truly respect the honor in the exchange. Those are not just words.

Time will tell on this one and quite honestly, it will be fun to watch evolve!

Please do have a great evening.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Ask an astronomer about...ever gonna get back to that ?

top topics

join