It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO fleet Central New York tonight 07/29/11??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I gotta ask....are any of these events occuring within rifle range?It doesnt have to be a 100 yards or anything..Id engage something in that catagory out to as far as i could see it just for kicks

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
I gotta ask....are any of these events occuring within rifle range?It doesnt have to be a 100 yards or anything..Id engage something in that catagory out to as far as i could see it just for kicks

No, no rifle range in the area. This was to high up for that.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Friday evening around 10:15 I was sitting outside when my husband said "what they heck is that"? I look over and see 8 orange glowing lights in the sky. I yelled into the house for my teenage daughter to see it. We all stood outside and watched these lights slowly coast along the sky. It was very strange. I did video it but I had just purchased a new phone that day and didn't know how to work the video camera. It shows the lights a little bit along with us freaking out over it!! I will try and post it here for you to see. Thank goodness we weren't the only ones who saw this happen. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackson33

Friday evening around 10:15 I was sitting outside when my husband said "what they heck is that"? I look over and see 8 orange glowing lights in the sky. I yelled into the house for my teenage daughter to see it. We all stood outside and watched these lights slowly coast along the sky. It was very strange. I did video it but I had just purchased a new phone that day and didn't know how to work the video camera. It shows the lights a little bit along with us freaking out over it!! I will try and post it here for you to see. Thank goodness we weren't the only ones who saw this happen. www.youtube.com...

Next time, hold the video camera still. From your video [below]

edit on 31-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I saw something like what you witnesses describe, only it was back in '79. In this thread, here, last night.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

later, me and my friend watched this come over us: From West to East, a clear mild summer night in 1979, -about- 7 round things. They looked -about- as high as a kinda low small airplane. If you held a penny out at arm's length. Each one was an overall dim orange glow, like heated steel cooling, and they had a fluttery effect round their peremiters. They were in a strait line formation, abreast, side by side. Totaly silent.

This formation of orange things was NOT 'chinese lanterns' or balloons. They were all travelling at a pretty good clip (bout as fast as a low flying plane coming in for a landing) in a strait trajectory, and kept going, until we could no longer view them. They were each seperate from each other, as you could see the stars go between them. Yet, they held a strait line formation, like they were magnetically attached.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jackson33

Thank you! I'm so glad that someone else seen something that night too. It was so amazing, here I am driving along minding my own business and I see these objects in the sky. Now, this is really creepy what you folks see, must have been the beginning? When I went through there were about fifteen. Anyways, thank you again, I feel better knowing that others seen them too.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

edit on 31-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Wellllll, we're keeping you busy.
Personally, I found the center and bottom frames interesting, I wish we could clear up the images in the right corner, deffinately an object there. I'm just happy that I struck gold, someone else seen some of the objects the 29th.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i have pictures. they are not the greatest as i used my cheap cell phone . i dont know how to post them on this site .

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

We just seen three of what Jackson33 has in thier pictures. Right around 11 pm TONIGHT!! they were pretty low. My fiance grabbed the camera but its older the video wasnt great so he didnt keep with that, he took a few pics but hard to make out but it looked just like the photos taken from Jackson33's video. I think he is gonna try to post what pics he did get...and he was shaky too so that didnt help! This has me bugging out!! NEVER EVER seen anything like this EVER!!! No noise....they faded out on us...idk if they went behind the clouds or what, Mike says there is no clouds so idk.

We are also in NYS! We are 45 minutes to an hour south of Rochester.
edit on 11-8-2011 by dizzie_lizzie79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2011 by dizzie_lizzie79 because: trying to be more specific

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

We went outside for a cigarette and both noticed 2 strange lights SSW from our vantage point about 1 mile away directly over the windmills. I at first thought they were a firework or something then noticed they were moving towards us then a 3rd came over top of the hill and they continued on almost over our heads. When we could no longer see them through the trees I ran to the other side of the house and they were gone and were moving in a NW direction.

These 3 orange glowing balls made no sound and didn't stay in a completely tight formation and made no sound at all. They could of only been about 100-150 feet above us and from that distance they were approximately 2ft in diameter. They traveled a distance of about 2 miles over 3-4 minutes; you can see they weren't moving very fast and we just stood there in disbelief in what we were seeing.

Here are the pictures I took, I know they aren't the greatest as the camera was moving when I took them. The ones I posted in this are all cut off on the right side but you can download them to get a better look.

You can barely make out the orange balls

This one is a little better and can see all three and again my hand and camera are moving.

The next two I adjusted the camera for night pictures and well hand and camera were moving.

edit on 11-8-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79
post by IncognitoGhostman

Thanks folks, It seems like if these are UFO's they seem to be interested in the state for some reason. I know one thing though, after my sighting, it's made me pay more attention to the night sky.
edit on 11-8-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

edit on 23-8-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Back on 6/20/11 in Whitesboro NY I recorded this footage in my backyard. It was a little after 7 in the evening. I wasn't expecting to see what I did and I ran downstairs into my basement to grab my HD Camcorder. I got over excited and winded which unfortunately made me shaky with the camera. I needed to do a full zoom which added to the shakiness. I had the wife grab a tripod for me which I quickly setup(took roughly a minute). Once I began recording again the all but 1 of the 4 white dot objects were gone. I'm mad at myself for not capturing more stable footage
.If you slow it down and pause it you will get so clear stills of the objects however.

youtu.be...
edit on 23-11-2011 by TruthSe3ker because: left out imporatant info

edit on 23-11-2011 by TruthSe3ker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thanks again folks, there's obviously something going on in our little part of the world. I keep hoping that I can see more.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join