It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO fleet Central New York tonight 07/29/11??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
No offense to you, but I have discovered during my short time on this site that unless you have some type of evidence that other members can call Fake, Swamp Gas, Chinese Lanterns, lights of a plane, balloons, ect then there is usually no interest in these types of sitings. Asking other members on here to take your word for UFO siting is a difficult process. What you usually end up getting is insults to your judgment and/or character. Your only hope is that 10 or 15 other members had the same siting. Personally I like these eye witness sitings much better then the usual U-tube vids that are put up here.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

I would not completely give up on the pictures yet. Try to use a photo program to increase lighting and contrast. Something may show up.
Interesting sighting !

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed

Originally posted by Chance321
reply to post by johnthejedi24

No, no movement from the ones in the straight lines, but the ones above and below were moving but not far from the . . . main body I guess you'd say. but stayed in same place as clouds moved in front of them.

okay....since when do clouds move in front of something that may be stationary???

I'm going to answer this question with another question.

Where did you learn that clouds were stationary? Do you live in Tennessee, because that's the only state I would think would teach that as they are number one in road construction and way at the bottom of the educational lists.

Clouds are not stationary. They move in the same direction as the wind does in most cases.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Loads of orange lights ,I'm going with china lanterns certainly the most probable explanation by far. Here is a video for the OP.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I did my best to darker it and lighten it up, there's a blue dot that I put next to the dots that show up on his image. It's his choice whether or not if he wants to post it. You can use tinypic.com to post your image

You will have to zoom in to see it. That means you have to download the image to your computer, look at it in preview mode and zoom into the blue dots to see the dots, otherwise you see 1 dot on the image. And there is a bunch.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

None take. Hey I understand the doubters, I do. I'm just a working class grunt on my home from work and seen something that I know wasn't natural. Like I say in this area and especialy in the area I seen it there are no tall buildings and I seriously doubt that balloons could keep that formation on a windy night or up that late at night. Like I say, I have no hard feelings for the doubters.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I really want to thank you for the time and effort on that. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Intersting. But if it weren't really windy I might just agree. But this was stationary as the clouds moved in front of it. But thanks for giving me a possible option.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Okey, I did a sketch/drawing on windows Paint, does anybody know how I can post it here? Then you folks'd have an idea atleast of what I seen.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Your welcome. See, I'm not such a Manhater. I can be nice when I want to be. I'll do your other picture tonight, 2nd one looks like they all vanished, but that one bright one. But, I can't tell until it's really dark.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Early on Saturday morning, Ian Punnett who was filling in for George Noory on the Coast-to-Coast AM radio show, spoke of a caller reporting a large array of UFO like objects over Utica, NY. Could these be the same object you observed?

Best regards,
Z

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Your welcome. See, I'm not such a Manhater. I can be nice when I want to be. I'll do your other picture tonight, 2nd one looks like they all vanished, but that one bright one. But, I can't tell until it's really dark.

Okey, thanks and yeah, we all have our moments .

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrZrD

Early on Saturday morning, Ian Punnett who was filling in for George Noory on the Coast-to-Coast AM radio show, spoke of a caller reporting a large array of UFO like objects over Utica, NY. Could these be the same object you observed?

Best regards,
Z

That could be it. Wonder if he'd have that up on his site? I'll have to do some looking now. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Okey, I did a sketch/drawing on windows Paint, does anybody know how I can post it here? Then you folks'd have an idea atleast of what I seen.

I'll post it for you. You want me to post the other image as well?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Again, thank you.
The other pic? No, I think I'll hold off for a little while on that, I just want to see if anybody may of seen the object that I drew.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Okey, gotta get ready for work this afternoon, so logging out and pick this up tonight when I get home.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

that was really cool. That is the first time I ever seen those. I always hear about them but I always thought they were strung in a line across a yard.

Thanks for posting that video

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

People always say chinese lanterns like these are the most common of things but i've never seen any, I've never been to an event where they've been released and I do not believe that they are all that common for use in the United States. I live in tidewater Virginia so I am in a fairly cosmopolitan area. Not out in the sticks or anything. So how common are chinese lanterns in the US?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

Yes, thats what I always thought of as chinese lanterns. The ones you strung up when you have a backyard party. Apparently they have flying versions of these too. What makes them fly? Batteries? Gas?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Fire.
I'm always looking at the sky in New York, with my telescope. Haven't viewed anything bizarre here lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join