It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rennes-Le-Chateau and a new found cave full of treasure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Hopefully a moderator will move this to "Alternative Breaking News"... you deserve the points etc... and it is a conspiracy breaking news story... good on you man.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
very cool im curious to see what exactly the treasure is. and also the mountain is very interesting with the lakes and what not i wonder if the two are connected and the treasure is some sort of alien technology, nice thread thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
They've had plenty of time to get some photographs of their finds out there in the news media...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Did anything ever come of this, I can't find any updates?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
nice article! i've found this site on the web that claims he found,and filmed a tomb around rennes le chateau! it shows a body wrapped in a shroud with a red cross on it(templar?),and a star of david. also,a chest with articles,and a sealed box. don't know if this is a hoax or not,but it's still interesting!
heres th link benhammott.com/tomb
check it out!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I emailed Ben Hammot, who always seems to be in the Rennes-le-Chateau area, to see if he knew anything about this treasure cave.
He said that he and some other cavers were in the very same cave a few years back and there was no sign of any treasure then. He also said the rumor in the area is that it was a book publicity stunt that got out of hand. He wasn't sure if this was true though.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the referal to Hammots sight! Very interesting! i can't seem to find whether they found a way to get into that cave to get those objects for study, or what?

On the cave in question in the OP, nothing else has been said about it so far, sorry I can't provide some follow up yet.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join