It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Leonid Elenin shut his website down because of excessive visits? Give me a break...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
So can't we still get the new pictures?

Are they on Nasa yet?

Is this really a major cover up?

What if Elenin really is a brown dwarf? What if it does crash into earth?

Makes more sense at this time.

Idk, this has been talked about so much already and people always over look the fact that EVEN if nasa or others were covering it up. All the amature astrologist around the world could not hide something so big it would destroy earth.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
If Leonid Elenin had any common sense in today's Internet age, he would have either continued his work on an online blog like tumblr, google blogs or even start a Facebook group. Heck, he's even on Facebook apparently. Clearly he knew nothing of that sort which is strange because his website was professionally designed, so im assuming he would have known a thing or too about backing up his work.
The only explanation is that he deliberately shut down his website because he was revealing too much potential classified info.
I hardly find it a coincidence that just before he was actually going to release the STEREO images of Comet Elenin to hopefully bury all the conspiracy theories surrounding his comet for his sake - his website is shut down forever.
Excessive visits to his website shutting it down seems like the easy skeptics excuse.

Sounds a bit like Mitchell Coombes guys, remember him?
Well a bit anyway.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LerroyJenkins

It has been talked about a lot.

Why then all of a sudden does the site that holds the very latest picture suddenly dissapear?

It has gotta be a bandwith issue, what else could it be?

Still , where else can we view this picture?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

you cannot view the pictures at this time sadly...i have covered it in my thread here

as to whether we will be able to view the pictures that were taken in the immediate future remains to be seen...i've messaged Leonid Elenin on his facebook hoping for a response so i guess only time can tell...
edit on 29-7-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

you cannot view the pictures at this time sadly...i have covered it in my thread here

as to whether we will be able to view the pictures that were taken in the immediate future remains to be seen...i've messaged Leonid Elenin on his facebook hoping for a response so i guess only time can tell...

the link to the thread you provided goes to facebook?

so there is no other pictures anywhere on the net?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

oops sorry bout that i meant to send you here my bad

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by yourmamaknows

I doubt it. So far any credible image of Elenin has shown it to be glowing like a comet. Nibiru would have to be a brown/black/White dwarf, which is extremely hard to detect even if it existed.
edit on 29-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

A quick note to keep the conversation honest...

Disregarding small inconveniences such as the gravitational havoc the appearance of a sub stellar mass would wreck upon the orbit of the planets

White dwarf stars are hot and luminous. While they are difficult to observe across the vastness of the visible universe, a white dwarf anywhere near our solar system would be easy to see with the naked eye.

Black dwarf stars are the hypothetical remnants of white dwarf stars. The catch is they would take longer to form than the universe is currently old.

Brown dwarf stars are made of the same stuff as the gas giants. Jupiter, the closest in size and mass to a brown dwarf is one of the brightest objects in the night sky.

I hope this helps clear some of the confusion....

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
For all that are interested the site is back online. The reason for it being down? The site was getting a new host. Who would have seen that coming?

Today my site is online again. While it was working in test mode on the new hosting.

Welcome!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I still cant access it, but must only be me.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by octotom

I still cant access it, but must only be me.

I can´t either.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

I actually just got on. Woohoo.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Maybe Obama mailed him a National Security letter to shut his site down or else.

Bush mailed out lots of those letters. It's unknown how many Obama has mailed out.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well at least now you have all implied that Leonid Elenin is a real person! In case anyone is genuinely interested, here is a frame grab of the animated image taken by SWAN:

spaceobs.org...

I'm not sure which speck is supposed to be the comet.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJW - just got on the page and saw this as well. I have seen your posts and believe you can help explain to me what the "#$%^"I am looking at. I am a newbie/novice with this so help explaining this to me would be greatly appreciated? Thanks ; )

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Flags time > is the JPL orbit diagram gone ?

just caught up..
@DJW WTF?
edit on 30-7-2011 by ZIPMATT because: edit

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

edit again :something less blasphemous !

edit on 30-7-2011 by ZIPMATT because: HFJ

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Well at least now you have all implied that Leonid Elenin is a real person! In case anyone is genuinely interested, here is a frame grab of the animated image taken by SWAN:

I'm not sure which speck is supposed to be the comet.

I believe it's the black spot just a little to the right and down from the 90 mark. In the other 2 frames that was glowing white and wasn't stationary. If memory serves.

edit: Scrap that, answer below.

edit on 30-7-2011 by Ramcheck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

This one.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
meh you read too much into thins
just relax

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
well i havent forgotten this thread , good call OP

on this page, when the listers discovered the site back online : the first link was a singular comments page with only 3 new comments. the link to spaceobs from DJW was entirely in Russian.
The websites both appear unusable, and there are now no visible links to JPL diagram (this disappeared already i think) . Nor do there remain on first inspection, the historical data where elenin himself correlated +7 earthquakes with sun/earth/ele allignments. He also stopped adding the data correlations months ago.
what i am starting to see is a conspiracy withIN a conspiracy. If their intentions then have been good, as i have a feeling they are , then
guys you are genii. And thanks, Leonid Elenin. Keep it up .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join