It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help finding a certain 9/11 presentation (found it)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
edit: It was kevin ryan and "A New Standard of Deception". There is a lot of contreversy behind Ryan, sadly.

Hey everyone, I would like to start of by saying that I would not be posting this unless I could not find the video after searching for it on 4 different occasions. (I am even searching as I type about the presentation because I thought I had thought of better keywords.) I thought maybe I read about it on ATS, but my search came up empty.

edit: some films I know are not it:
9/11 blueprint for truth
Elephant in The Room

I am just going to give a small "synopsis" of what I can piece together about the presentation because I had watched it a couple years ago when I was first researching 9/11.

This presentation goes point-by-point through the official 9/11 story and shows contradicting evidence, talks about the tests that the NIST (I believe that was who did the tests) and how they even admit that they could not replicate the towers falling without increasing -in some cases, dramatically - the conditions. ie; using more jet fuel then was actually on the plane, increasing the amount of oxygen that was being pumped into the fire, allowing the fire to burn much longer then it actually did before collapsing, increasing the weight on the floors of the trade centers.

This being said, I cannot verify that everything said in the presentation was factual as I did not look it up because I was not seriously researching 9/11 at the time.

Something else that sticks in my head is that the term "elephant in the room" is used maybe 2 or 3 times, with a picture of a grey elephant on the projector.

There is an audience, as they laugh at some of the more comical explanations and murmur when the facts are shown to be diluted or made up.

(edit) other details:
video never leaves the room, there aren't any real scene changes, it is just a dry presentation for maybe a university class or soemthing, but the quality is suprisingly clear (if my memory serves me right).

I am not positive about this, but I THINK the man doing the presentation looked something David Childress from Ancient Aliens, but with whiter hair and a different voice.

Anyways, I want to find this presentation because I thought it really explained everything, and although it was a dry presentation, that is bearable if you actually want to learn something. I want to find it again so I can research the man who made the presentation to see if he is credible and if the presentation is worthy of showing people. If ANYONE has watched this presentation, please let me know what it is called! Thanks in advance.

edit on 29-7-2011 by theshepherd92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Google Video Link

This the video your looking for?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Let me start by saying I really appreciate the help.
Unfortunately that isn't the video. The presentation doesn't leave the presentation room (no outside) and doesn't have any clips. The camera is always showing either the projected presentation, the man presenting it, or both.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Is this it? If so, this guy is top notch and makes a great case why 9/11 didn't happen the way THEY said it did. Now, he doesn't say how it did happen, but he makes a case as to how it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here is a different version too, and this one is a continuous video.

top topics

join