It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple now has more money than the U.S government...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

According to the latest statement from the U.S. Treasury, the government had an operating cash balance Wednesday of $73.8 billion. That's still a lot of money, but it's less than what Steve Jobs has lying around.

Tech juggernaut Apple had a whopping $76.2 billion in cash and marketable securities at the end of June, according to its last earnings report. Unlike the U.S. government, which is scrambling to avoid defaulting on its debt, Apple takes in more money than it spends.

LINK

And so it comes to this...our government has spent so much that they can't even compete with corporations in terms of earnings...

I've grown tired of the blame game...so I'm not going to blame any one single party...whether it be Obama, Bush, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, etc, etc, etc...I'm just going to blame THEM ALL for being so pig headed as to not think of the countries best interests...

We're about to hit an all time low and it becomes more so evident with each passing day...thanks Washington...thank you so much.../endsarcasm

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
2nd

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Although you do have a clearer thread title)
edit on 7/29/2011 by BeyondPerception because:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

blah the search function on this site is horrid...mods remove plz

join