It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I urge everyone to view each video, its only 8+ mins long and there are three in total. I do realize that may of us have seen these episodes before or have heard of them, but we should occasionally refresh our minds and now that we have gained further knowledge into aliens or ufo's we can surely see something more within the videos to what we had seen when we first seen them.

Keep in mind that since the majority have been successfully manipulated or lets say conditioned to watch reality shows that have absolutely no cerebral function required such as American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Master Chef and list goes on and on to a point that one actually at a later date realizes that such reality shows are, and will be a waste basket of knowledge that provides nothing other than a form of hypnosis only to end when the viewing program has completed its life cycle. Isn't it odd how only after the reality shows end that one says, how stupid or useless they are, but yet while they are on air, they seem to hypnotize and manipulate and dominate social interaction or in some part actually find their way into social gatherings.

edit on 29-7-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
this one was good, but
there is one better, can't remember if it is the outer limits or twighlight zone, I see if I can find it.

found it, episode twilight zone Invaders
I'm downloading it now, will have to up it to youtube later.
No words in this episode and can drag on but none the less was a classic
edit on 29-7-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
this one was good, but
there is one better, can't remember if it is the outer limits or twighlight zone, I see if I can find it.

found it, episode twilight zone Invaders
I'm downloading it now, will have to up it to youtube later.
No words in this episode and can drag on but none the less was a classic
edit on 29-7-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

Is this the episode ( The Twilight Zone - The Thirty-Fathom Grave ).

But its funny how people assume that earth or its inhabitants are the only title holders of this planet, i mean as the episode suggests, what if it does go down but not between us and them, but rather between them and the prize of the battle would be earth and its resources and obviously we humans are part of the earths resources.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That is so surreal, i mean it does indicate it being a peaceful march to the rover, now...what if they begin to get rowdy and the Mars riot squad shows up, i wonder what methods of suppression they would use. I assume they would have portable haarp weapons as crowd control response measures.

top topics

join