It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
using search is a good idea... it minimizes endless threads and having to repeat the same thing over and over. That takes a lot of time, something most of us don't have a lot of/

But just popping in and attacking the OP is even worse. The Mods will close duplicate threads WHEN THEY SPOT THEM... so instead of wasting time yelling at people, just alert the mods, they will fix it if necessary

or just at least post where the link to the other thread is. Remember that searches don't always show different titles

Update on UFO in the Baltic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
You have to love the people that see your thread, do a search, get a hit, and attack you relentlessly.

Love them very much.

Looks like that galaxy wasn't that far away after all..

Indeed, it was right there all along, on Orion's belt.

edit on 7/29/2011 by TrypToNonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Its nice similar stories and content are listed in other forum categories This is a current breaking news story, from content from Yahoo. Its in the right category.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by Daniyal

Seems like a cool plot for a movie! =D

Have you never seen / read sphere?

Apparently not!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

hate that movie myself

but to each their own

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
WOW! Three sunken flying saucers, one found about three weeks ago, one last week and now one today! All in the same spot! Must be a fleet or something.

Seriously, I find yahoo to be roughly three days or more late on their news. You can almost bet, that anything they put in their "news" section, has been available somewhere else for a few days. Stories this fantastic make it on this site quicker than Yahoo. They do quick reporting of the mainstream stories, this one they found and used as filler.

It does remind me of the Millennium Falcon...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i have seen better sonar images on bass boats

that hd and side scanning sonar is killer.

think they need to upgrade there

www.lowrance.com...

thats what im talking about look at that detail
edit on 29-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Very nice find. Oh if only, 1/2 the traffic on the net would stop.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Agreed. It saves some trouble and space, imo its nice at times because it helps to spread information around. You may not see the first thread (as i did not with this topic) yet this one catches your eye.. two is fine but definitely if the subject did not just break news do a search, chances are a ton of people beat you to it.

p.s. thanks for the update

edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrypToNonymous
How in the hell is it a flying object if it's on the ocean floor?

Ummm it sank?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Have you never seen / read sphere?
Apparently not!

I bet you guys would like this one

Enjoy

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by TrypToNonymous
How in the hell is it a flying object if it's on the ocean floor?

Ummm it sank?

Then it's a USO.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Truly Amazing, there will be many theories arising now on this find, it could be an alien ship or a Nazi flying saucer, Nazi's!!! Yeah i said it, apparently they experimented with flying saucers and designed their own during ww2, who knows, time to kick back and watch this unfold, maybe, just maybe this is the beginning of Disclosure... A man can dream though, a man can dream.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I am amazed at how many ordinary and sensible people say they have seen UFOS yet we never find one 'squatting' down on the land. However I then heard of Ivan T Sanderson and his excellent and brilliantly researched book Invisible Residents - The Reality of Underwater UFOS and the penny dropped. Where would you park your UFO/USOS (unidentified submerged objects) if you didn't want humanity or 'the other side' getting a glimpse of your craft and its technology plus keep it far away from prying eyes. Yes underwater - if you can fly through space you would cerainly have the technology to 'divide the water'.

This seems to be backed up by some work being carried out by the Indians when in March 05 the India Daily ran a story entitled "Reverse Engineering ET Deep Underwater Craft" the article tells us that Oceanographers and Naval Engineers are investigating certain phenomena that show evidence of the presence of extra-terrestrial deep undeerwater crafts - the floating versions of UFOS.

Sanderson's research has a list of sightings which go back in time to the Middle Ages. However he categorises the different aspects of UFOS such as his recording a number of under or on the water 'wheels of light' which have been seen all around the world, I will give just 1 example.

May 15 1879 Comdr J E Pringle of HMS Vulture in the Persian Gulf saw revolving wheel of light well under water centered East; but another wheel to the West revolving in contrary direction Shafts 25 feet broad; space between 100 feet. Travelling about 85 mph; lasted 35 minutes.

His first category is a fascinating case that took place in the Antartic concerning A Brazilian Scientist Dr Rubens J Villela, seconded to the US Navy's "Operation Deep Freeze" and aboard an icebreaker. The good Doctor saw "something that literally came roaring up out of the sea through no less than 37 feet of ice and went on up into the sky like a vast silvery bullet. Other witnesses were the Officer on Watch and the Helmsman. Enormous blocks of ice were hurled high into the air cascading down around the hole burst through the thick ice sheet. The water was rolling and apparently boiling, while masses of steam issued from both the hole and the descending ice.

There are numerous sightings and reports which seem sadly to suddenly come to a stop. One can only guess that Government - whatever its role is this phenomena actually is - decided that these reports would no longer be available to the public. Fortunately the Indians are well able to carry out their own research unless they have been made to see the reasoning of non disclosure.

Another interesting feature of the UFO link to the sea is that on another thread someone is surmising whether a UFO base exists on the moon. Theoretically were that the case water would be needed and in Sanderson's book there is, I think, a report of a UFO taking water on board. Perhaps one day we will find out.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5cadc774e29.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 29-7-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

I also thought at first glance it has an uncanny resemblance to the Falcon.The Millennium Falcon for my money is the best sexiest space ship design ever END OF. If you know of a better one please let me know.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
We never ever hear about Good Aliens or Aliens that come here in peace, in actuality 99% of

All UFO stories talk about probing humans and tormenting them, i fail to see why people keep

on fantasizing about UFO's, do you think they'll come in peace and make friends with you then

sit down and have tea and crumpets? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

I read a book a couple of years back that had a discovery of an alien ship on the sea floor. it turned out it was a human built ship from the future that had gone back in time to save the earth and had crashed. Or something to that effect. Wish I could remember the name of the book or at least the author. Wasnt a great book or else I might remember it better, but was a fun read.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is quite fascinating, if its true. I mean saying "this might (or might not) be extraterrestrial", is akin to saying my foot, may, or may not be the true god. And then to top it off, if it IS what we are all hoping it is, then its only gonna get taken away and hidden and then nothing more will come of it. Its a shame that its done in such a way, imagine what we could all learn if knowledge was shared instead of kept for the select few.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It seems Irish bookmaker Paddy Power are in are in talks to fund the dive!

betzoo.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I want to say spaceship, or the Falcon's sister ship. But could it be an exit with doors for underwater UFO'? There look to be two possible bay doors. Or perhaps just an underwater hangar.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What kind of idiot would come out and say "I found a UFO on the ocean floor, it's over there"

If it did exist, its gone.

Nobody noticed the 3 chinese cargo ships sailing next to each other oddly close together...with something chained underneath them....

Only an idiot would claim to have found something...and left it on the ocean floor to get stolen. Every deep sea scrounger knows you only have to leave something down there if there is a country who can lay claim to it...you have to get permission from them to get it.

If it was a UFO...no permission needed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join