It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

ca.news.yahoo.com

An ocean exploration team led by Swedish researcher Peter Lindberg has found what some are suggesting is a crashed flying saucer. Lindberg's team, which has had success in the past recovering sunken ships and cargo, was using sonar to look for the century-old wreck of a ship that went down carrying several cases of a super-rare champagne. Instead, the team discovered what it claims is a mysterious round object that might (or might not) be extraterrestrial.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is looking pretty interesting and promising!! This could bring about so many theories and bring a total rewrite of the books if true and be able to find ET technology would be just unimaginable considering all the secrecy in the governments, this is very exciting!! If true, I will be updating a s a p!

What are your thoughts on this, does it look promising?!

ca.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
do you know how to use the search function? tnis is getting ridiculous now

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
ill say it before ill say it again

A caldera is a cauldron-like volcanic feature usually formed by the collapse of land following a volcanic eruption, such as the one at Yellowstone National Park in the US. They are sometimes confused with volcanic craters. The word comes from Spanish caldera, and this from Latin CALDARIA, meaning "cooking pot". In some texts the English term cauldron is also used.

Source: wiki

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Are there any pictures or videos associated with this story? If so could someone post them? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniyal

Very interesting, thanks for posting.
I will be keeping an eye out on this thread for developments.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This has been posted hundreds of times with hundreds of different but similar titles, and in all the forums.

Its not hard to use the search....
edit on 29-7-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Daniyal

Very interesting, thanks for posting.
I will be keeping an eye out on this thread for developments.

Thanks for posting.

this is the original thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5785e6edd3d0.jpg[/atsimg]

It's not actually that new:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a77dc6dbbbb.jpg[/atsimg]

mysteryhistory.tv...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5cadc774e29.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 29-7-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Even with sonar, acoustics, as with anything else for that matter..we wil never know what it is, till we get CLOSE range with a special camera on a mini sub. or an insulated powerline applying power to the rover/camera.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
For an advanced race to travel billions of kilometers to get here, they sure crash a lot. If we do make contact with them. The first thing they should do is go on Canada's worst Driver TV show. The second is fine them for all the clean up associated with their crashes.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is some interesting stuff. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I wasn't looking for ancient crashed ufos on the floor of the Baltic Sea today, so I wouldn't have done a search to get this information. But I'm glad I stumbled upon your thread because it seems very interesting.

Thank you misterlondon for pointing us to the original thread, where there is lot of research and comments worth exploring. I kinds doubt that thread is very active right now tho. Maybe with the OPs thread it can pick up again. If so, I'll jump there for further comments. Right now gonna read it tho.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniyal

Seems like a cool plot for a movie! =D

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I love how snippy people get when something has been previously posted. Does not matter if it's been posted twice or two hundred times, the posts are always the same............It's alright OP, so you did not use the search, it happens, don't take it hard from all the ignorance out there who has to chime in, because what they are going to tell you is so important that fifty other people gotta post the same important message just so you understand never to do this again. Maybe if people just thought for a second, and did not waste the energy typing something obvious, and sarcastic in the first place the OP might think, oh, nobody is responding, this is a dead topic. Or on the other hand someone who has not logged into ATS in a while or very often comes across this thread and says, " Geee? I have not seen this yet, good post." Oh wait, they were supposed to use search on something they should have known was there, but couldnt have because they have not been on in a while. I guess what I'm really trying to get at, is all the people who have be rude about it, and type something condescending to make the person on the other end possibly feel bad for posting something that they thought would be of importance is just getting plain old to see on here. Like I, and many others on here have said before, if you don't have something worth posting, just don't post at all on the thread....................

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What interests me is that the shape of this anomaly is identical to the UFO's in the space shuttle footage where they launched the satellite on the tether.

If you'll recall, the tether broke and the satellite was swarmed by UFO's.

Identical.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Watch the movie 'Sphere', It's the exact same plot.

2nd

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDanielT
For an advanced race to travel billions of kilometers to get here, they sure crash a lot. If we do make contact with them. The first thing they should do is go on Canada's worst Driver TV show. The second is fine them for all the clean up associated with their crashes.

That made me laugh.

Very good point though.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
How in the hell is it a flying object if it's on the ocean floor?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i have seen better sonar images on bass boats

that hd and side scanning sonar is killer.

think they need to upgrade there

www.lowrance.com...

thats what im talking about look at that detail
edit on 29-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
You have to love the people that see your thread, do a search, get a hit, and attack you relentlessly.
Relax people, there are more important things to worry about

As for the post, that is very interesting. I love the comparison to Han Solos ship, the Millennium Falcon. Looks like that galaxy wasn't that far away after all..

Keep us posted. S+F.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join