It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cynthia Mckinney slams Bill O`Reilly

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
How about everyone staying on topic please?
It's Cynthia McKinney and not the Green party or Hamas.
Thank you.

Asktheanimals

Forum Moderator

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I agree with what she is saying which is:

The US is in decline and we need to stop wasting all of our tax dollars on defense alone and start rebuilding this nation.

The current Democratic/Republican system isn't necessarily working.
We need to vote independent...in order to get things moving in another direction.

Also, on a side note.
Gary Indiana wasn't always all Black....

I can attest to that for I lived and began school there in the 60's and it was a pretty nice place when everyone had a job.
My Mom and Dad were both teachers.

Whites , Mexicans and Blacks all got along....seriously.
Great Polish and Mexican food.

My elementary school "George Washington Elementary" had Whites, Blacks & Mexicans.
My Mom was a 2nd grade teacher there.

But when the jobs went at the the Steel Mills...so did most of the Whites.

Blacks couldn't just up and leave because Banks wouldn't lend to Blacks to buy a home as they would Whites.
So even if they could land a job it was unlikely that they could buy another home.

It is called Red Lining.

That's just the way it was in the 60's, I am very sad to say.

I am just putting this out there because of the seething racism I see by some Americans.

My Dad (who is a German immigrant) worked at a Finance company "Household Finance" after getting out of the Army in the 60's and was told not to provide financing to Blacks.
He ended up quitting.

Prior to that he worked as Veteran he had opportunities in Civil Service jobs where he worked for a state unemployment bureau.
He was also to not provide jobs to Blacks.
Only the jobs that no one else wanted.

He also ended up quitting.

He as a German was disillusioned as to American touting Freedom....which is why he came here in the first place.

There was Freedom for him because he was Blond and Blue Eyed....but not for all he soon learned.

I am not lying about this and this is exactly why I seek the Truth. For there is so much that we aren't told about the Land of the Free.

For Everyone regardless of their ethnicity has a right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

LIVE FREE OR DIE

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Thank you. The same things can be seen happening in reverse to communities where they allow immigrants to constitutionalize neighborhoods.

We are on the wining edge of the civilizing the world. It's only a matter of time before bigotry and racism leaves the world-stage. Before we can rid ourselves of current racism, we need to deal with past racism.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join