It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELF, GWEN, HAARP, and Chemtrails are all being used for nefarious purpose.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I found an interesting article that suggests that ELF waves, GWEN towers, HAARP, and chemtrails are all being used to control our minds, transmit disease, and other nefarious purposes.The original article was written by Nicholas Jones who's website was taken down, but a site by the name of Educate-Yourself, made a copy of his work.

The Ionosphere is being manipulated by US government scientists using the Alaskan transmitter called HAARP, (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) which sends focused radiated power to heat up sections of the Ionosphere, which bounces power down again. ELF waves produced from HAARP, when targeted on selected areas, can weather-engineer and create mood changes affecting millions of people.

The research implies that not only are ELF waves being used to manipulate the weather, but also for other purposes.

GWEN transmitters have many different functions including:

1. controlling the weather,
2. mind control,
3. behavior and mood control, and
4. sending synthetic-telepathy as infrasound to victims with US government mind-control implants.

Furthermore, the article opines that these transmitters can be used to introduce various diseases into the atmosphere.

The physics and engineering behind electromagnetic disease transmission are frightening. Diseases can be reproduced as ‘disease signatures’ in that the vibration of a disease can be manufactured and sent on to be induced. (The brainwave pattern of hallucinogenic drugs can also be copied and sent by ELF waves to induce ‘visions’.) Once diseases are sprayed in the air, electromagnetic-waves attuned to the disease, using harmonics and subharmonics, will make them more lethal and infectious by sending particular disease frequency death-patterns.

I realize that this information is not new, but this article does shed some new light on some old theories, please let me know what you think.

Here is the link to the whole article: usahitman.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Man it would not surprise me, but I can't say for sure and I won't argue about, just express my opinion. I have often felt if they can they will when it comes to manipulating the masses. There is so much to gain it would seem, control, money and...well that's prolly enough right there. I hope the nefarious nature of some of those in power does not infiltrate our lives as such, but who knows?

Oh yea, since you mentioned chem-trails, you will probably be visited by a featherless chicken named Aloysius. He's alright, just likes to throw jabs to the chem/con/chaffe/cloud-seeding trail people in an effort to educate/debate. Just hope he spares the glowy condescension.

Peace,
spec

ETA: to support your notion regarding frequency, there are numerous studies with animals showing an effect from the manipulation/exposure of frequencies, light flickering, sounds, radio waves etc.
edit on 29-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Would be interesting to know what combats these frequencies from an individual point of hearing/sensing. Would it be a certain type of music or a certain type of meditation? Could it be the effort to listen to the sound of grass growing or the music of an individual raindrop? Could there be a way of consciously focusing on the vibration within the wind in the trees that would meet this and nullify it or combine with it to bring a harmless frequency? Is there a song, a certain progression of notes that hummed could take it away?

Very interesting OP. Thankyou for that.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MitchL61

I stopped at the GWEN transmitters. Where are all of these, again? And how, exactly are they 'controlling' our minds?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Ground Wave Emergency Network - a system for emergency C&C in case of nuclear war, no longer funded or maintained - the conspiracy about these doesn't seem to ahve caught up with the end of the cold war yet!! :lol

Most of the sites are still extant tho - despite not being used for much except the Coast Guard's national GPS differential system.

see wiki - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
good stuff ta know, HAARP + GWEN used in tandem..

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Reply to post by ignant

You misspelled your username. The correct spelling is "ignorant". But either way you selected a very appropriate handle.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this.
I happened upon Nicholas Jones' article just yesterday while researching Project Blue Beam.
This has helped open my eyes to deeper implications, particularly in relation to what D4rk Kn1ght was cryptically referring to.
S&F

new topics

top topics

join