It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is spending over two and a half billions $USD per day on war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
US debt rises by approx $3.8 billion a day. battling fights you can't afford has never worked out well for any country. Good luck America. your leaders are a bunch of retards.

You know what else is funny, you have conquered nothing.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007

Originally posted by boncho
I know this won't be popular, but part of the reason you have everything you have is because the US spends 2.5 billion on war everyday...

But the tax payer are paying the military bill and not get the rewards of war or have you not noticed the price of gas going up.

Repect for saying what you said but i can not agree having followed the money and lets just say it does not end up in the USA.

Are you serious:?
what a totally ridiculous thing to say.Are you honestly someone tht believes that all the petrochemical money that the US is making due to their occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan does not end up back in the Good Old USA? what a naive way of thinking......

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
they want to reduce spending , they keep fighting in Irak/ Afganistan for what ?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonred

Originally posted by boncho
I know this won't be popular, but part of the reason you have everything you have is because the US spends 2.5 billion on war everyday...

But the tax payer are paying the military bill and not get the rewards of war or have you not noticed the price of gas going up.

Repect for saying what you said but i can not agree having followed the money and lets just say it does not end up in the USA.

what a totally ridiculous thing to say.Are you honestly someone tht believes that all the petrochemical money that the US is making due to their occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan does not end up back in the Good Old USA? what a naive way of thinking......

I can only ask the same question to you ! Are you serious:?

These corporations use offshore tax havens and pay next to no tax so maybe you would like say just how you think all the stolen oil wealth ends up helping the US public.

These war push the price of oil up so if anything it's costing you even more

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Boeing charges $71.01 for a straight pin that is available from a DoD warehouse for 4 cents,thats a 177,000 per cent mark up-thats a perfect example of the problem.
edit on 30-7-2011 by anglodemonicmatrix because: spelling boo boo

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore
Saddly for the US, war is not as profitable as it was when pillaging hordes were going at war for profits. Missiles and fuel cost a lot more than sword and buckler.

It is profitable for the likes of Erik Prince. He's such a handsome guy. Send more money his way!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
At this point in time we need some defense spending, but there is no country in the world that can compete technology wise with the US military.

Not yet. Wait a decade or two.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

You're the naive one. BAE is world's biggest defense contractor. Guess where Halliburton is located now? Most of QE2 went to Euro banks. AIG spent bailout money buying Chinese banks. And it's not like rich Americans spend in their own country, anyway. They blow it on German cars, Italian clothes, French wines and handbags, first class Middle East flights, etc...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops
they want to reduce spending , they keep fighting in Irak/ Afganistan for what ?

Imo, they don't want to reduce spending, they want to continue spending. What they are about is transferring wealth from the people to the tiny minority who control things behind the scenes.

War is a major means of doing this. A large percentage of the $2.5 billion per day is PROFIT for the military industrial complex....all those corporations who have contracts to manufacture and supply weapons and goods to the US armed forces. The same people who have reaped private billions from the bail outs are reaping private billions from the 'war machine'. It's like a huge money laundering scam to funnel money into the private accounts of the Vermin Cabal.

Wars are used to take control of a foreign countries natural resourcs as well, and that's another massive area of profit for the same vermin.

Also, once they've bombed a country, US contractors get the contracts for rebuilding - yet another way to flush money into the blood-spattered cofferes of the cabal.

The whole debt ceiling farce is being given so much publicity by the MSM to condition people into accepting higher taxes - which is another way of transferring the wealth of the people into the hands of the same vermin cabal oligarchs.

edit on 30-7-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
double post deleted

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Confessions of an Economic Hitman - John Perkins, explains why we went to war in Iraq and how its the corporations that wield the power and how the corporatocracy and the government are pretty much one and the same.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

You're the naive one. BAE is world's biggest defense contractor. Guess where Halliburton is located now? Most of QE2 went to Euro banks. AIG spent bailout money buying Chinese banks. And it's not like rich Americans spend in their own country, anyway. They blow it on German cars, Italian clothes, French wines and handbags, first class Middle East flights, etc...

Yeah well BAE and Halliburton are not known for paying much in the way of taxes but they sure as hell are good at spending it.

Maybe you can point us to a copy of audfted accounts that show these companies are paying $2,5bn a year in taxes between them and never mide the $2.5bn spent on zionist wars every single day of the year.

I'm waiting

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

Yeah well BAE and Halliburton are not known for paying much in the way of taxes but they sure as hell are good at spending it.

Maybe you can point us to a copy of audfted accounts that show these companies are paying $2,5bn a year in taxes between them and never mide the $2.5bn spent on zionist wars every single day of the year.

I'm waiting

What?! I'm pointing out the stupidity of the other poster. Duh?

edit on 7/30/2011 by eldard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

The obvious resaon is oil. There's another one. It's to surround some giant for a future conflict. Care to guess what that might be?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by ExPostFacto

I was young and naive once as well...

I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying. I'm probably older then you. And naive? I just don't believe we should be wasting our tax dollars so that those huge corporations you defend can profit at the expense of the tax payer.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What could be developed with those USD$2.5 billion?

Fed starving children. Improved and repaired decaying infrastructure. Improvement of the economy in some aspects. Et cetera.

But this planned mismanagement of the country is the vehicle toward global governance, and that is runaway military spending oriented towards creation of a multinational empire to the benefit of globalist corporations and the one world order agenda.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Neither political party will address taxpayer giveaways to mega-corps like Halliburton who receives billions of taxpayer $ per year in no-bid contracts and pays ZERO taxes on it because they bought and changed the law allowing themselves to move their hq to another country;

That toilet seat that cost the taxpayers around $800 in the 1980's now costs around $5000;

FRAUD, WASTE, AND ABUSE taken to all-time highs - and it may get even better soon!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

i didn't mean to offend you, i am trying to say that-
Alot of the money that is being generated due to the oil from 'helped ' nations has a way of being diverted back to the US. Now i'm not talking about this money ending up helping the taxpayer, this money is re-invested back into the US Gov. defence budget. the reason being, it makes good sense for a company to protect its investment (oilfrom Iraq ,Afgh) ie; feed the defence budget, therefore allowing the government to justify its expense bill and carry on 'fighting'. this allows the petrochem. companies to carry on their systematic economic rape.
Has anyone actually been able to find out how much revenue is generated from tax by US citizens and then cross checked this with spending budgets?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join