It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This new just in - strange symptoms people are having right now evolution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
reply to post by Felicia4444

cut out the sugar and wheat and you will soon feel better .

sugar gives some people restless legs and problems sleeping .

wheat can make you feel tired .

This was the first thing I thought of as I read the symptoms as well. they are all associated with a gluten allergy. your best bet is probably to cut out wheat, bread, and pasta from your diet. I used to have all of these symptoms because of my glue allergy, my sister also has it, and when we cut these out of our diet the the acid reflux subsided, gained more energy, felt less "grogy", and began to feel less depressed. this allergy can developed with age and is less common to be born with. I would also suggest eating yogurt about once a day to help replenish healthy bacteria into your system, these will also help with digestion and easy symptoms more readily. if not yogurt then see if you can find a daily probiotic regimen. also make sure you are getting all necessary vitamins and minerals. it sounds like you have an imbalance in your diet and/or decreasing protein synthesis and enzyme synthesis which both can lead to nearly all listed symptoms. I hope this helps.

oh, and lay off candies and high sugar snacks.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

I have to agree with your post. Gluten AND Casein (dairy products from cows) are the biggest nasties.

Here's also a cheap way of getting some of those vitamins through Malt Extract that you can find on most grocery shelves near the golden syrup and it's cheap:

www.alshahd.com.jo...

www.triedtastedserved.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
just out of interest ,How many of the people with bad symptoms have recently heard the
rumbling sound being reported globally?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this issue to the fore.

I feel so different now than I did a few years ago, and yes, once does attribute some aspects to aging, but I don't think it explains all of it.

For example, I feel that things look much brighter and more defined visually than they did, say, five years ago. Trees, flowers and nature in general appear to be more vibrant now than they once were.

The physical symptoms are intense, and I would like to point out that Dolores Cannon has mentioned that these are symptoms of our bodies changing in preparation for a dimensional shift. Check her out:

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
How many people have felt dizzy lately? In a roundabout way I've polled some of my friends and the majority of them are experiencing bouts of dizziness.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I am having swelling sensation in my palms and feet. Pains a lot and have itching sensation.
Apart from that, i have itching on biceps and to the side of my buttocks. This is different from 'hives' problem that i had 18 years ago. My blood reports are normal and allergy tablets are of no help.. not sure what might be the problem.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
allergies. Nuff said

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Thanks for the advise! I'm fairly certain it's not my heart and luckily I have no troubles being active. Actually when I experience these 'episodes' I have to go on a brisk walk, it seems to calm me. The spine thing is interesting. I'm truly sorry you had to lose your Dad like that though. I do have an old injury thats in my spine, may want to have that ruled out as you say. Peace and Love!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I dont think I've heard a rumbling sound but I do constantly hear the waves as I live on the coast, But I know for certain that all the time I hear a low pitch buzzing sound that seems to radiate from nowhere. But that could be a number of things.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Interesting, i have rarely been ill in my 26 years but over the last 18 months or so i have been admitted to hospital with suspected chrons/ibs which was never determined. Along with that i am having strange chest complaints, it literally feels like there is a brick off centre left of my chest. Again i went to the docs to be told it is stress or acid reflux in my gut. I could go on all day but it has worried me how i have suddenly started picking up these sysmptoms. I have had the "flu" for 5 weeks now and have lost say 60% of my sense of smell.

I have seen alot of strange symptoms on here but they are common to a large percentage of the population.

I suppose i would not think twice about it if it had not all come at once, it literally feels like every part of my body is shutting down but according to medicine im fine and a bit stressed.

Winc(-(

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
EMF can cause anxiety, anger and rage. We've seen increasing levels of EMF pollution for the last 12 years or so which would seem to have an influence on people's emotions. Countries are testing out their frequency and magnetic weapons lately too!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Oh dear.......

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hypochondria!!!
edit on 30-7-2011 by RoguePhilosopher because: incorrectly spelt word so not properly convey meaning

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The list of symtoms is a little deceptive because several of the symptoms correspond to a single condition. Like this:

*Acid Reflux
*Air bubble in upper chest(feels like somethings stuck in my throat)
*Excessive burping

These are ALL symptoms of acid reflux, even the "air bubble" which may appear unrelated.
Same with a few other of the conditions listed; they are closely related to each other.

Also, it's not an "epidemic" or anything, like the title seems to indicates. I don't feel any of those things except occasionally insomnia. Nobody in my extended family seems to be having these symptoms either, including my elderly relatives.
I would say a change of diet is a must. But others have advised you well, so no need for me to repeat it.

I am not sure what "evolution" has to do with it, though.
These symptoms appear to be due to excessive sugar consumption and possibly generalized anxiety.

edit on 30-7-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I've had all of those symptoms for a while now inc occasional double vision. Had blood test for thyroid, cholesterol, diabetes etc. and had blood pressure monitored. The results? Nothing..nada..ziltch!!
Next stop is neuroligist consult in September.
I'm not a hypocondriac, I just went to the doc's 'cos the symptoms were niggling me and I was a little concerned about having an 'episode' whilst driving.
I don't consider myself to be a stress-head ( if anything i'm uber-chilled
)
I don't eat much wheat or dairy, no allergies that i'm aware off...and no, I haven't heard any unusual rumbling sounds.
Will post on here if the neuro guy has anything interesting to say.

I do love a mystery

Peace all x

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

haha i did chuckle when i read what you said.
Yeah i have considered that, but have you considered that everything you know is what has been told to you sub conciously too. My mind is free, i dnt know why people are saying ive been depressed when i was like 16 im 20 now and everyday of my life im happy because of freedoms of thoughts and ego. rEALLY

My gut which im attundde to is telling me something is up, even my mom is saying somethings up.
I dont live with family you poopy face

hahahaha
ALSO I FEEL LIKE MY BODY IS RADIOACTIVE OR SOMETHING, REALLY FEELS BURNING INSIDDE ALSO LIKE ELCTRICS SOMETHING WIERD ANYONE ELSE?
lol life is so funny

why be mad when you can just laugh!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Morgelleons?

People with that disease aren't evolving, it seems to me, they are devolving.

To the OP, Apple Cider Vineager works wonders on Acid Reflux. Two or three of your symptoms seemed to be related to Acid Reflux. Good Luck!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

CAN I JUST SAY THANK YOU, I LOVED YOUR HUMOR WAS LAUGHING SO HARD , CLASSIC HUMOR LOVED IT.

You are right . lol
I WAS LAUGHING COS YOU ARE RIGHT!!! LIFE IS JUST ONE BIG JOKE , REALLY THAT IS ENLIGHTENMENT.

No i got the symptoms off another big forum and i left a link to it.

Funnily enough when i read my thread off screen when i saw it today 'news just in ' i burst out laughing and thought what was i thinking lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Almost every person in the planet experience at least 3 (or more) of those symtoms, nothing unusual.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Felicia4444

this is just bad diet , lack of exorcise , depression and anxiety.

nothing more. acid reflux lol ,

seriously exorcise and a diet change an think positive

but most would rather blame something else.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join