It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This new just in - strange symptoms people are having right now evolution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Lyme disease??
Lyme a bioweapon?

First let's begin with a discussion of what properties constitute an effective biological warfare agent. The Media, The Centers For Disease Control and The Department of Defense would have us believe that the most threatening biological agents are lethal microbes which cause acute disease and then death...such as anthrax and smallpox. It appears that we are being intentionally misled as to where the real danger lies

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
those sound like side effects from the new energy efficient light bulbs, as well as radiation sickness.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I was experiencing these symptoms for months and months, decided to stop taking my antidepressants a month or two ago because I thought it may have been side effects. I believe I am coming out the other side now. Past few weeks I have felt a lot better.

The most disturbing symptom I had was with the pressure. When I moved I had a sensation like the moments of disorientation you get when you're punched on the nose. I had each time I moved my head. It was driving me nuts!!

I feel really calm now, my thought processes are very clear and I am feeling better than I can remember (not manic)
I feel like I can cope with anything. I do get quite emotional but it is rational emotion, not disconnected like when I had depression. I feel more connected.

When I get a thought which really feels right, I get a sensation like the hairs on the back of my neck standing up, sounds weird but its my experience.

I don't know about evolving, I just know I am who, where and when I am supposed to be.

Make sense, or am I coming across as a nut

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No offense but has it occured to you that it MIGHT not be an evolutionary change due to your DNA mutating?
I reccomend getting out of mom and dads basement and getting some fresh air!
It is sure to help.
If not, then maybe we can talk about mutating dna and evolutionary growing pains, but, that wouldn't necessarily be the FIRST thing I would suspect.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
When you evolve, either spiritually or physically you will Know it .Some experiences stay with you and you will never forget them ??

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
is this a joke?

"this news just in" lol what, you mean you decided to type something on the internet?
"strange symptons people are having" ? as in you feel ill?

nothing is evolving (except maybe your pokemon) , go see a doctor, theyre much more helpfull than internet forums.

edit: 9 flags! 9 people thought this was a good thread?

edit on 29-7-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Felicia4444

Your in the grasps of HAARPs hand's as we speak, your just a guinea pig now

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Im definatly getting these symptoms and im 18 so i don't think age has anything to do with it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

LINK TO SOURCE - Ascension Stimulus Package - Understanding Ascension and Coping with the Symptoms and Side Effects

Here are some excerpts from the paper that may catch your interest:

"Ascension", or whatever name you may give to the changes that are taking place now in our physical body and in all the bodies of all living beings on Earth, is the process where the information that was coded into the DNA of our structure is being activated. All the genetic structures are becoming Crystalline.

Within human body cells are light-encoded filaments, fine gossamer threads of energy that carry information. When these gossamer threads are working together like a fiber optic type of cable, they form the helix of your spiritual DNA. Imagine that your frequencies are starting to detach from each other and where they are still connected, they are just threaded together. The side effects of these transformations are what we call "Ascension Symptoms".

While it is a natural process; it can, nevertheless, be less painful if we allow it to happen without fear and without conscious resistance. Just allow those energies, as they present themselves, to move through you. In creating more of openness and a flow in the mental body, we can consciously receive the energies and the frequencies with less traumatic experiences.

On the planetary scale, a substantial shift is designing itself on the horizon. Significant infusions of Light are coming to the Earth plane as the veils of separation and denial are being lifted. In direct consequence of that, these changes are creating physical alteration in our bodies right now. The planet is mutating, and so are the beings on it. There is a transmutation taking place in the very cells of our physical bodies.

This results in a speeding up of your molecular structure, and Healing the heart of humanity one soul at a time the modification of your structural DNA. The speeding up of this pulsation of energies is affecting every system in our physical body; nerves, muscles, vessels, skin, organs and glands, as they try to transform and adapt to the new frequencies.

Ascensions symptoms are also known as "Shaumbra" symptoms or symptoms of awakening Divinity. The following sections will refer to some of these symptoms and try to show different ways to mitigate their effects, understand their reach, and make you more comfortable to cope with these transitions. Many of the signals of Ascension present themselves as the typical signs of a “Healing Crisis”. The elimination, or cleansing, process is often referred to as the "healing crisis." Once the healing crisis starts, reactions may be mild or severe. Expect ups and downs as it takes awhile to get good health back.

Electrical sensations will move up and down the limbs of the body. Some people will also experience sweats and migraine headaches. You will notice increased energies when manifesting a thought. It is good to be cautious with these energies and your thoughts because they will become magnified during the time of transition during cellular transformation.

As a result, body vibrations may be experienced and many people may think that an earthquake is occurring during these periods. These body vibrations will occur through a process of induction as the Earth's force couples with the body. One way to balance and move this energy through the body is with physical exercise (i.e. walking at least several miles a day).

There are many specific symptoms that may occur and manifest in our lives, one of them is extreme tiredness: waking in the morning and struggle to get out of bed after a full night of sleep, or falling asleep in the middle of the afternoon is common. This is caused when the energy is shifting throughout the whole spiritual body. This will pass in time; it can be weeks, or others months, for some can be years.

Unusual sleep patterns are a compulsory stage on this process. It is likely that you will awaken many nights between 2:00 and 4:00 AM.

As you open up to the higher vibration, you will find yourself becoming extremely sensitive to people, noises, light, smells, tastes, all sorts of things. This can affect the central nervous system and can be quite a difficult thing to cope with. You do need to take B vitamins and a multi vitamin if this is happening to you.

Full systems are being discarded by the body and are being rebuilt with differently structured compounds which you receive through water, air and foods that are also undergoing electromagnetic reformatting.

During cellular transformation, re-pigmentation of the body will occur. Many different kinds of unusual marks (round, red, white, etc.) will appear on the skin of young people as well as on the skin of older bodies. This is a temporary re pigmentation process that will allow the skin to come into its true
purposes. The skin is an organ that functions as a bridge between heavy, dense matter of the body and less dense matter of the auric field of the body. This relates to the blood cell membranes being enriched by oxygen, allowing them to move in greater numbers and greater velocity through the capillary system closer to the surface of the skin.

The white portion of the eyes may gradually change color, may become bloodshot and may become slightly darker. In some cases, this may create a slight tinge of rosiness in the eyes or a slight tinge of brown or green, but in most cases the color will be rosiness. This change relates to the increased velocity of blood near the surface of the eyes that can be viewed. The visual field of the eyes will alter and you will begin to view dimensions differently as your physical sight is adjusted as it interacts with the opening of the third inner eye, between your present outer eye positions.

The primary place where mutation occurs is in the DNA of the brain. What this means is that certain brain functions are going to be a bit difficult. Your vision will be affected; you're most certainly going to be affected in terms of headaches; to some extent your hearing will be altered; and, most of all, your ability to feel that you have a sharp focus all time will be affected.
Your heads are literally beginning to contain material that is capable of electrically short-circuiting. If you have a sense that you are losing your mental clarity, that certain things are happening in your head, including headaches that make you feel that you have short circuits within your brain that is due to the elimination of this material.

This can be a frightening experience because you cannot remember what you had for dinner, and dinner was only an hour away. YOU ARE NOT LOSING YOUR MEMORY. You are changing over from left brain function to more of a right brain function. Areas of the brain are being activated to cope with the higher energy coming in. Sometimes it is hard to speak, words come out jumbled or garbled, this situation will pass, and there is no time limit on this.

The mental capacity of people will increase considerably during cellular transformation when all the useless data is being taken from your memory files.

Blowing Light Bulbs and Electronics
If this is happening to you, then you are really reaching a very high vibratory rate and will probably be a profound healer or channel for spirit. This is due to extremely high energy coming into the physical form. It could be described as 50,000 volts of electricity coming in at once. Not only can the body not cope, but it goes through the body and out again and as it does so it affects all electronic equipment.

The paper goes on to talk about the higher levels of biology that result, as the endocrine glands and their electromagnetic nerve counterparts (7 "Chakras" or "7 Churches" in Christianity) are involved.

Much of this has to do with "Kundalini" rising. it can happen spontaneously or be conciously activated through breathing and Buddhist / Taoist 'White Tantra" sex (omitting the orgasm and using the 'upward draw' technique taught by mantak Chia)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Felicia,
Another great source for more info about this process is the book "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak
you can find her narrated audio version here -
www.youtube.com...

I edited some of her audio for a 'short version' and put imagery to it. Images taken from people's own pictures they took of the biological things that are happening to their body.. these - light encoded filaments and their actual crystaline objecs that are forming. - check it out...

-
edit on 7/29/2011 by prevenge because: insert video

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like what I have, Celiac Disease. It's an auto-immune digestive disease. Causes a lot of seemingly unrelated symptoms because it also causes malabsorbtion of nutrients, creating varying problems.
Luckily, it's an easy blood test to find out.
Ask your dr for a Celiac panel blood test. It's way under-diagnosed in the US. They say 1 in 113 people have it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Thank you for this! Strangely, I have been searching for very this very information!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Celestial1

Thank you for this! Strangely, I have been searching for very this very information!

My pleasure! - This Ascension process is at the core of Gnosticism, Egyptian Religion, Greek, Roman, Nordic, Buddhist, Hindu, (and cleverly coded and covered up in Christianity).

The major difference between us and chimps, is our level of intelligence/perception, and our ability to modify our environment (opposable thumbs)

The next level is along the same lines... heightened intelligence / perception... and highterned ability to modify our environment... (ie: paranormal abilities) .. thus being the 'salvation' from our current infrastructure... no more reliance on things we used to need..

the messiah IS plural.. and it is our bodies...

-

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Strangely so, I've been experiencing ALL those same symptoms. Should I be concerned? I look in the mirror and see the same fugly person.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Bad sleep cycle, bad circadian rhythm, bad/incompatible diet, bad digestive bacteria combination, and migraines.

This isn't evolution. This is just a bad lifestyle, exacerbated by bad diet.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

My pleasure! - This Ascension process is at the core of Gnosticism, Egyptian Religion, Greek, Roman, Nordic, Buddhist, Hindu, (and cleverly coded and covered up in Christianity).

The major difference between us and chimps, is our level of intelligence/perception, and our ability to modify our environment (opposable thumbs)

The next level is along the same lines... heightened intelligence / perception... and highterned ability to modify our environment... (ie: paranormal abilities) .. thus being the 'salvation' from our current infrastructure... no more reliance on things we used to need..

-

Friend:

Great insight! Look at the 7 seals of Revelation and the 7 Chakras. Also, what is a "Mustard Seed"?

Could it be Pranic energy that grows the Kundalini? Kundalini is serpent energy...Not such a great fit for Western Judeo/Christian thinking in regards to Satan the serpent tempting Eve.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU

Originally posted by prevenge

-

Friend:

Great insight! Look at the 7 seals of Revelation and the 7 Chakras. Also, what is a "Mustard Seed"?

Could it be Pranic energy that grows the Kundalini? Kundalini is serpent energy...Not such a great fit for Western Judeo/Christian thinking in regards to Satan the serpent tempting Eve.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

regarding the Judeo/Christian parallels... true the 'serpent' always scares the bujeesums out of the typical Christian.. but let me shed some light here ....

In The Old Testament... While the israelites are being bitten and in terrible pain from these 'tiny fiery flying serpents' from the clouds... (light encoded filaments?) ... YHVH tells Moses to 'raise a brazen serpent upon a standard' and is told to instruct the Israelites to do the same to alieve their suffering... to bring them immortality.

The base-meaning, deep wisdom, Kabbalistic / Gnostic interpretation of this symbolic parable, is to combine Tin and Copper (tin being masculine alchemical value and copper being feminine alchemical value) - to make a "bronze" (brazen) serpent raised up a staff (the human spine.. raising the sexual energy during intercourse, up the spine.. all 33 vertebrae.. all 33 yrs of christs life.. up all 33 degrees of freemasonry.. up to the place of the skull (Golgotha) where the pineal gland at the center (cross) of the head is reached and activates it - which in turn tells the pituitary gland - two lobed - two tablets) .. to send forth ten chemical messages (ten commandments) to the 5 other internal churches... chakras at each of the other endocrine glands...to ensue the phisiological transformation akin to a second puberty yet transfiguring the body into a heightened more evolved and able state with divine powers gifted....

the serpent in the tree of knowledge of good and evil is symbolized as the kundalini as well.. and the tree.. the human nervous system... whereas it tempts eve (the sexual organs) to taste the fruit (the orgasm) .. and thus fall from immortality... where the orgasmic energy could have been used to TAME the snake - and raise it up the standard etc... SO the snake CAn be your enemy or your friend.. it's not a snake with it's own mind.. no fairy tale here.. it's just a snake-shaped circuit or bioelectricity going up your spinal cord.. symbolized in teh caduceus, the staff of esclepius, the greek thyrsus, ida and pingala in hinduism.. the feathered serpent of the mayans... goes on and on and on...

those with eyes shall see...

-
-

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Friend:

You have mail, a U2U.

Have a great evening.

-Chung

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Sounds like you need a complete change of diet; food intolerances catching up with you.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I have been having very strange 'episodes' for several months now. I will just be doing normal things, watching TV, cooking, dishes etc. I'll feel totally normal then in an instant I have this very strange feeling come over my entire body, the only way I can explain it is I feel as though I'm being mildly electrocuted. The initial 'jolt' is quick and then I feel like I'm drugged or something. My chest feels numb, my mind is foggy, I feel that I have to keep moving or I will die right where I stand. My heart races, I find myself gasping for air even though I can breathe just fine, I can't seem to think of words to carry on a conversation, I have to massage my arms and legs because thats the only way I can feel them. I just try with all that I have to talk myself down and calm down. My husband says it's just another anxiety attack which is what Drs tell me as well. I do suffer from anxiety attacks and have for a lot of years but this feeling is totally different. I am also ALWAYS so tired, it's as though I dont ever get enough sleep. I do have trouble staying asleep at night but I average 6-7 hrs of sleep which should be good enough. I have noticed a signifigant decrease in the amount of migraines I have since this started, which I am thankful for. This feeling I have is mostly when I'm at home but I do sometimes have mild episodes when I'm out and about. Dizzyness, and confusion mostly, but I'll get this feeling like I used to get when the old style TV was on, this buzzing I can feel in my bones or something. It is so weird and sounds rather silly when I type it out or speak of it. I have decided not to seek anymore medical help for my anxiety issues because all they want to do is put me on expensive mind altering medications that all have side effects I'm not willing to endure. I am opposed to filling my body with chemicals that are not meant to be there in the first place. I often wonder if these 'episodes' i experience have something to do with all the anti depressants I have tried over the years. For now I am trying to eat only healthy, organic foods thinking maybe its some of the crap they put into our food supply. I may be grasping at straws but since I hav elost faith in our medical system I don't know what else to try. Any suggestions are welcomed!

I have alot of those symptoms, but i have hypertrophic cardio myapathy. BAD TICKER, in other words. The heart grows and does not allow the heart to function properly causing me to loose oxegen, tingling or numbness in some muscles, heart palipatations, nervous because of, i get sick easy, weakness, sometimes dizzy if work to much, i feel depressed sometimes, I get mad, Moody, buzzed out, and have alot of dreams at night and wake up in sweat. I know i will die alot younger than most and i cannot afford health care, but i have medical coverage. If you want to call it that. VA, all they know how to do is give you pills,ex rays, and take blood. THATS IT FOLKS. Anything else is MUTE. As far as strange symptoms, these are NO STRANGER to me. I live with this on a daily basis. Some days are better than others i guess. I go to the supermarket to get food and i have to walk slower than regular people. I FEEL OLD, and i'm still young. I walk as slow or slower than some of the elderly. If i walk faster my heart races and i get less oxegen so i have to slow down or stop to rest, so i have to be slow all the time to keep a regular pace up. IT su#, but what can i do about it. I did read in science magazine that they came out with a new pump system that does the same thing your heart does, but you have no heart beat. If i could afford that, i would love to get that, but that would be a last option thing cause doctors only do things when you in dire need or close to death. SO, since i'm not that. OUT OF LUCK. ALSO, do you think the V.A will pay or have this done? NOT LIKELY. So, my option is DEATH. One day my heart will give out somewhere and that will be the end of me. BUT HEY, i will have a free burial plot. HEY, celestial1. Maybe you are having some problems with your spine. My father had an electro problem like that and the symptoms and later found out he had cancer of the spine. It was to far advanced and later went to other organs and he died. May want to get checked for cancer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join