It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minority Rules: The Tipping Point - The Internet Revolution - And You

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is absolutely fascinating news.

I have no doubt that many of us here an ATS will recognize the experience as familiar,
having had first had experience of this phenomenon.

A new study just released confirms what many of us have suspected all along.

Scientists Calculate Tipping Point
for the Spread of Ideas

How many people would you have to convince for the idea to
spread through the remainder of the population?

Scientists have found in a new study that just 10% of the minority has the power to
change everything, even to a large scale, and yes, even Revolution.

Just a 10% minority with an unwavering opinion can actually
take power over the other 90% of opinion, and influence everything in the idea world.

And the detemination tipped at 10%. Always.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a541bc966cf5.jpg[/atsimg]

In this visualization, we see the tipping point where minority opinion (shown in red)
quickly becomes majority opinion.
Over time, the minority opinion grows.
Once the minority opinion reached 10 percent of the population, the network quickly changes
as the minority opinion takes over the original majority opinion (shown in green).
Image credit: SCNARC/Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. news.rpi.edu...

Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always be adopted by the majority of the society.

However, its possible that this tipping point was calculated some time ago in
a government think tank. Pehaps before Facebook.?

Hold on becuase here is where it gets very interesting.

We live in an information age, where wars are fought, won or lost on a virtual plane.
I know many of us here have specualted on this,
however a little icing on the cake is always nice.
Bear with me if you can...Keep reading.

The experiment also found this to be true, that less than 10 %
of strong opinion and its a no go.

When the number of committed opinion holders is below 10 percent, there is no visible progress in the spread of ideas. It would literally take the amount of time comparable to the age of the universe for this size group to reach the majority,”

The age of the universe? As in never.
Ok, so back to where the 10% rules...

Enter stage left Social Media

We are actually living this out, fleshing this out right now on ATS,
and across the internet as we speak and post our thoughts and opinions.

Each post represents an opinion, and whether or not that opinion is a person with a
genuine thought, or its a persona, or a program, the idea here is that
10% minority holds power, and causes momentum.

Think about Anonymous, LulzSec, and the HB Gary Sofware.
Recall the Egypt Revolutions that turned into The Middle East Revolutions.

Remember that Facebook played a huge role in the Egypt
uprisings. Social media is shaping our world as we speak.

From Twitter to The Revolutions; Fueled by Social Communications

We know that The Pentagon has been onto this for quite some time now.

As an example, the ongoing events in Tunisia and Egypt appear to exhibit a
similar process, according to Szymanski. “In those countries, dictators who were in power
for decades were suddenly overthrown in just a few weeks.
(emphasis mine)

DARPA has actually opened a new division. SMISC

This is more than just checking the trending topics on Twitter. The Defense Department wants to deeply grok social media dynamics. So SMISC algorithms will be aimed at discovering and tracking the “formation, development and spread of ideas and concepts (memes)” on social media, according to Darpa’s announcement.

www.wired.com...

Who's intention that society would adopt who's ideas and beliefs?

The scary part of all of this can be determining who is behind the wheel of opinion?
And who's opinions are being manipulated into the strong 10%
Who's agenda is it? Who's timetable set the watch?

For decades we have seen The Media in charge of steering public opinion with carefully
chosen lead stories in television, and now the internet. They will completely black out some
important news, while sensationalizing other news of little importance, or outright propaganda.

As previously played out, when we have a story such as the BP disaster, Washington
made new laws to control news reporting.

However the Social Network; The Intenet is the real battleground in these days...

As with the Fukishima Meltdown, the Govenment wants to scrub the
internet of all negative stories, and comments.

Am i saying that Facebook was created by the CIA?
No, but is it not unnerving to realize that its possible and likely that this "Tipping Point"
can be and has been
influenced and manipulated by The Elite, The Shadow Govenrment,
Religions, and our own Govenments to shape society, and bring about The Change they want?

Opinion polls are yesterdays news.
The days in which governments and groups of elites that control them did not find it necessary
to conscript themselves into wars of disinformation are clearly done.
Today its online social media. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube...and yes, even ATS.

And here is the clincher; this experiment was played out
on a social networking platform.

Using three models with people connecting to one another,
The three models varied slightly; however it was found
that the game changer was a minority of "true believers".

The scientists then added "true believers" to the networks: "These people were completely set in their views and unflappable in modifying those beliefs. As those true believers began to converse with those who held the traditional belief system, the tides gradually and then very abruptly began to shift. "http://www.tomsguide.com/us/social-network-opinion-facebook-twitter-popularity,news-11992.html

This is why, as as individuals, we must realize that our opinion is power,
and we must have knowledge of the truth to firmly back up our beliefs, so that
we have an unshakeable opinion.

The next time you run into that person on the other side of the page, that has a die hard
stance, make sure you know whether they are freind or foe. Take care that your open mind
does not become some one elses manipulation playground.

When someone downplays your opinion, take note. They may be scared of your passion,
your knowledge,and your determination.

They may try to disarm you using covert methods of online communication;
however, dont let your life become a Sandbox.

Your opinion is that powerful weapon to be weided.

Related News Links:
www.presstv
www.tomsguide.com

Old Thinker News

news.rpi.edu...

pre.aps.org...

labvirus.wordpress.com...

www.whale.to...

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Army of Fake Social Media Friends to Promote Propaganda

Pentagon Wants a Social Media Propaganda Machine

edit on 29-7-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
makes perfect sense to me, immigrants make up one tenth of the population of the Uk yet all immigration policies benefit the immigrants and not the idigenous population.

a prime example off the top of my head

another example would be skull and bones did 9/11, they got found out, so they started spreading lies that jews... i mean 'zionists' did 9/11, now its mainstream conspiracy fact!

the anti-zionist crowd must easily make up 10%

edit on 29/7/2011 by Welshextremist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I love how the graph stop at 90% favoring opinion A. This mean 10% still hold opinion B, wich according to the results I have here, will make the majority's opinion come back to their original opinion : B

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Welshextremist

I am sure that Immigration, and 9/11 are some of the hot button topics,
without a shadow of a doubt. Yes.

Have you ever noticed how with some trending, its only hot unitl the legislation is passed.
Then, it all dies down. Hmmmm.......

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

all the time thats the way the media rolls these days.

worst tactic is when the media starts talking about a certain event for days on end even though everyone is bored stiff of hearing about it, the truth is we are to easy to control.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welshextremist
makes perfect sense to me, immigrants make up one tenth of the population of the Uk yet all immigration policies benefit the immigrants and not the idigenous population.

10% ? Where are you scotland or something

My last visit to the UK was to Birmingham and it looked like i land in the wrong country

This 10% has been cooked twice as much as the inflation figures

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007

Originally posted by Welshextremist

10% ? Where are you scotland or something

My last visit to the UK was to Birmingham and it looked like i land in the wrong country

This 10% has been cooked twice as much as the inflation figures

lol i live in Wales funny enough see the name left

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore
I love how the graph stop at 90% favoring opinion A. This mean 10% still hold opinion B, wich according to the results I have here, will make the majority's opinion come back to their original opinion : B

Yes, entirely true in some instances. Take the Middle East Revolutions as an example.
In the beginning, many people worldwide thougt it to be a genuine revolution, especially those
who only were given news from Television.

As time went by, it became apparent to many that the situation was staged, and manipulated.
So many who were cheering for Revolution became sadly disheartened to find that no only
were the Egyptians not going to be free, they may have been lured into a trap.

By then, the momentum had swung, and there was no stopping it.

Thats just one expample, I can think of many.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well, I'm fairly positive that more than ten percent of Americans want a radical change in the leadership of their government. If it's correct that just ten percent can influence the other ninety percent, why still isn't anything productive being done in Washington? Why are the so-called "armchair revolutionaries" still sitting at their keyboards instead of marching to the Capitol and demanding a difference?
edit on 7/29/2011 by Kinaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Haven't read the whole thread yet but after reading this:

Scientists have found in a new study that just 10% of the minority has the power to
change everything, even to a large scale, and yes, even Revolution.

I want to quote this:

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." - Margaret Mead

Is this really something we didn't already know.

Great thread by the way S&F.

ALS

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kinaro

Ah, well marching can be dangerous these days...

Not for the faint of heart, for sure. I can however report that about that particular issue,
people did nearly overload the system with calls.

www.washingtonpost.com... .html

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kinaro

Because with politics if you put 5 people into a room you will get 6 opinions about exactly WHAT that change should be, and who will be the best to lead it

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." - Margaret Mead

Thank you for your comments. And yes, we know that to be true.
I just find it interesting that in the social networking world, it holds to be true there as well.

And, the part that I mean to highlight, which is not to alarm, but to arm with knowledge,
is that immediately preceeding the publication of the study, The Pentagon acknoledged
as much, and I also wanted to tie that into the topics of Wikileaks, Anonymous,
The Middle East Revolutions, and also social netwoking.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I think that this idea is true mainly because the rest of the people not in that 10% "compromise" to the unwavering 10% objectives. Its not that they are entirely influenced by the 10% but that they realize they are never going to change their mind at any time, with any logic. So the other people concede. The 10% minority in no way means that 10% is right either. This is probably why many in Islamic nations think it is okay to beat their wifes. 10% said its okay. There are most likely many that think it is deplorable. However, they are powerless to change it because 10% will enforce some punishment for opposing them.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Kinaro

Because with politics if you put 5 people into a room you will get 6 opinions about exactly WHAT that change should be, and who will be the best to lead it

Zorgon, thanks for that, its classic. We used to jokingly say how many politicians does it take to
screw in a light bulb. Now, we could ask how many media accounts does it take to screw a politician.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

This is one of the principles that Cultural Marxism is able to use to spread its
reality to the rest of the population.
The NEW WORLD ORDER will be a Capitalist Economy run by the Elite Rich
with a communist thinking peasant workforce created by Multicultural ,or Cultural Marxist
ideas.
This is what we have now in America. A peasant cultural Marxist workforce making
minimum wage while the Capitalist Ceos make tens or hundreds of millions a year.

The American peasant is now a communist who thinks he is still a capitalist.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

I think that this idea is true mainly because the rest of the people not in that 10% "compromise" to the unwavering 10% objectives. Its not that they are entirely influenced by the 10% but that they realize they are never going to change their mind at any time, with any logic. So the other people concede.

ExPF,

You bring up an excellent point, highlighting a very important aspect of this dynamic.

I was wondering if the scientists were going to comment on the 90%. It would be very interesting
to learn the idealogy in the minds of those who finally conceded. What were thier thoughts as they
were swayed over? Did they even think about it? Did they have too much flouride to drink?

Then i find myself wondering how much of entertainment is directed toward that group of people,
how much subliminal programming is slipped into the television, the music, that could possibly
condition people to be that pliable.

And of course, there are peoples personalities to factor in, and I would suppose that there is a
percentage of the population that are natural born leaders.

Then again, its another thing entirely when people are paid to be dogmatic, go online
and influence public opinion.

Thanks again for your comments.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

This is one of the principles that Cultural Marxism is able to use to spread its
reality to the rest of the population.

The NEW WORLD ORDER will be a Capitalist Economy run by the Elite Rich
with a communist thinking peasant workforce created by Multicultural ,or Cultural Marxist
ideas.

An ensemble of social relations...how very interesting.

We are, in Marx's terms, "an ensemble of social relations" and we live our lives at the core of the intersection of a number of unequal social relations based on hierarchically interrelated structures which, together, define the historical specificity of the capitalist modes of production and reproduction and underlay their observable manifestations. ”
— Martha E. Gimenez, Marxism and Class, Gender and Race: Rethinking the Trilogy en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, and the fatcats are running the giant banks which received tens of trillions in bailouts, loans and guarantees from the American public, are now screaming loudly that the debt ceiling must be raised,
as they turn around and ship more jobs overseas.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This is a great thread and a great line of speculation in general, burntheships. I think it really brings together and gives form to a lot of ideas that have been percolating around these parts lately.

One question is how this will be manifested medium/long-term in social media; for example, if the "velocity" at which an idea circulates in society is enhanced by electronic or social networks, does it change the underlying "10% rule" in any way, such as by involving more marginal forms of "friendship" and connectivity? The social networking phenonema is "socialization on steroids" -- how many people in real life would most people discuss deep political/religious/ideological committments with...or even some of the dirty laundry about their personal lives people vomit up on the net? Now think of how the net encourages such discourse among complete strangers.

Another line of speculation...what defines the 10% rule? Underlying algorithm? Is this a fractal pattern that can be detected elsewhere in nature, or in areas like market phenomena? If so, and if we can compare other 10%-iterative phenomena with the way it plays out in social influence, it may teach us more about the mechanics and dynamics of social influence.

Looking forward to watching this thread unfold...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

We are so far past the tipping point. We have all been brainwashed. We all Cultural Marxists without knowing it.

This may help explain what drives those that breed discontent, hate ,fear and loathing where ever he can. An insight to the mind of the useful idiot. Multiculturalism as a Tool to Divide and Conquer By Louis Beamy

All multicultural nations will be found to be in a state of political, moral, economic and social decay. Greed and corruption will characterize the government coupled with oppressive measures directed against citizens. Lies and deceit will be stock and trade of media, politicians, and educational institutions. Such are the bellwethers of a multiculturalist advent. In modern times multiculturalism is instituted from the top down as an elitist ruling class tool used to play one or more racial or ethnic groups against another. The ensuing cultural melee serves the political designs, economic goals and power needs of elitist rulers and their sponsors. This technique was developed by Marxist ideologues who used multiculturalism in Russia to divide and conquer resistance to the institution of a communist state. The end result of their successful takeover was the murder of thirty million humans in the Soviet Union alone. Many more elsewhere. The same internationalist cabals who sponsored Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin as the multicultural leaders of the Soviet state from their banking houses in New York, similarly sponsor the multicultural leaders of the United States, Canada, and Europe today. An interlocking network of foundations such as Ford and Carnegie, international banking empires such as Rockefeller and Rothschild, and government agencies firmly in their control work in tandem with controlled propaganda outlets such as the New York Times, CBS, and Hollywood, to promote, foster, and institute multiculturalism today. While the examples used in this essay deal primarily with the United States the same process with the same methods is being employed elsewhere. This of itself is prima facie evidence of a cabal which promotes multiculturalism as a tool to achieve its objectives. Multiculturalism is being used as a hammer to forge the compliant people who will compose the obedient states of the New World Order. As a weapon of post modern political warfare multiculturalism has few equals, which, thus explains its use currently against all of Western Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Deliberate fragmentation of these nations and the resultant loss of national identity and purpose into politically disharmonious units, serves as a stepping stone to world government. And who will compose that world government? A ruling class consisting of an "economic hierarchy" that replaces the philosophy of the nineteenth century "natural hierarchy." A force that views countries and the people that live in them first as economic targets to be exploited, and second as military targets to be defeated if they resist. One must not let himself be confused by the window dressing of willing dupes from the left who are most often, but not always, seen as the spokesmen for the glories of multiculturalism. Liberal supporters of multiculturalism amount to nothing more than opportunist parasites riding on the back of a social fungus attacking the body politic. While some incoherent liberals have been spokesmen for multiculturalism, they should not be viewed as representing other main stream liberals any more so than do so-called conservatives like Bob Dole and Newt Gingrich speak for constitutionalists and populists. The real stimulus, unseen elitist who promote multiculturalism as a tool of warfare, are themselves anything but liberal, progressive, or democratic. Rather they are global social tyrants who seek more power, more wealth, and more control over people--and they could care less what the politics are of those they seek to rule. Elitists schemers envision a dictatorial world government composed of forcibly federated states, which, properly speaking, are police states without borders. The United Nations will serve as the store house front and public face of those who from behind the scenes manipulate world events. Economically envisioned is a global workers plantation overseen by transnational corporations who have no more concern for the human rights of those who produce their products or services than Stalin did for his miserable workers. Vassal states are to produce goods and insure compliance of their subjects by defining all opposition to the borderless police state as terrorism. Thus will be the good times. In bad times, when elitist multinational corporations are unable to maintain control, the armed might of NATO will be used to enforce obedience by non-compliant states.(1) METHODS USED AND THEIR EFFECT Just as television commercials are run by those who will profit from their airing, multiculturalism is fostered upon a country by its sponsors who intend to benefit from its acceptance. Those who sponsor multiculturalism are properly called multiculturalists and generally will be found to be those people with the least amount of personal culture appertaining to them. As a dying tree drops its leaves and is attacked by fungus and worms of decay, so to is a nation set upon by multiculturalists. The dominate culture is attacked from all sides. This is not so much a product of maliciousness as necessity. By vilifying, leveling, and weakening the dominant culture, an environment is created for social, political, and economic turmoil which produces change that will benefit the sponsors of a multiculturalist state. If the government and news media relentlessly pursue issues of race, gender, and diversity in preference to the real issues that need to be addressed, there will be an increasing division of society along the same lines. Which is exactly what the sponsors of multiculturalism want. Social instability, caused by a steady erosion of standards and values, coupled with a scramble over dwindling economic opportunities by conflicting ethnic groups, produces precisely the alienation and conflict needed to implement a multicultural state. Further, the lack of common standards and values leads to personal disorganization, resulting in unsociable behavior. This is the life support system of a multicultural state. In a word: anomie. As a political tool multiculturalism has several applications. It is used to prevent a national consensus among the electorate. The confluence of divergent life views, cultures, beliefs, religions, ethnic habits, etc. insures a swirling river of discontent upon which the multiculturalist rides. It is a perfect method of ensuring that there can never in the future be accord, unity, and a common agreed upon destiny among those ruled. Multiculturalism represents a basic form of divide and conquer, to the benefit of corrupt government and its sponsors. Multiculturalism is likewise a financial tool used to socially and economically level a targeted population. When implemented, it becomes in fact a battle over scarce resources and shrinking economic opportunities, with government weighing in on the side of cheap labour. A continual flow of impoverished workers is insured through immigration (both legal and illegal), who by working for less compensation continually drive wages down. For the vast majority of citizens the standard of living will not increase, but rather constantly decrease. As a general rule: The amount of multiculturalism in any society is directly proportional to the corruption at the top of a political system and inversely proportional to national unity. This means: multiculturalism will have succeeded in so much as the country has failed. Multiculturalism can further be used as "transitional tool" to take a targeted population from one form of government to another. When a political condition of greed, massive corruption, and diversity of objective is coupled to a social condition of drugs, violence, and discontent, therein exists the perfect environment for governmental change to a system that more closely serves long term interests of ruling elitists. Seeing that both the problem and solution are provided by the same people makes the CIA's importation of some one hundred billion dollars worth of coc aine and other drugs into the United States understandable. While at the same time explaining FBI, ATF, and other, more secretive federal government agencies involvement in domestic Terrorism or its cover-up. Suddenly, that which erroneously was previously thought to be unrelated events show their common thread and purpose. Within the deleterious milieu of multiculturalism exists the propaganda opportunity for re-education of the people into a more malleable entity. A targeted population will be shaped mentally by new forms of public education in the schools, media indoctrination, and by elitist pronouncements. Thus placed in a crucible of economic necessity and social pressure, once free citizens become despondent masses, adjusting to and accepting fundamentally changing national circumstances as a matter of expedient survival. For the reticent, conformity by force will ensue in the form of legal penalties disguised as ant-drug, anti-terrorism, or anti-hate laws. All of this leading toward what George Orwell so aptly predicted in his book 1984: "Almost certainly we are moving into an age of totalitarian dictatorships. An age in which freedom of thought will be at first a deadly sin and later on a meaningless abstraction." A society is being spawned where those with the most unsociable behavior, deviant lifestyle, or personal failures are given the most by government. This is no accident! It is not government blundering, nor is it misguided liberalism; it is exactly what it is by design, purpose, and objective. A program advocated by both Republican and Democratic administrations for the elitist backers of both are the same. It is the program of a government which has fallen firmly into the hands of evil forces. Failure to recognize this salient point will result in endlessly chasing after tangents, or needlessly blaming those who have no power to change the current direction of events. Anger directed toward liberals,(2) Blacks, or people of colour is wasted. Reorganization of the government from the bottom up would be productive. Multiculturalism, like drugs, is an insidious weapon. Destroying both the heart and fabric of a people. All ties to family, community, and one's people as a whole are destroyed by these two opiates of the human mind. Both are sponsored from the top down by one world elitists bent upon creating a world order who's power is such that its subjects posses no potential for resistance. By its very nature every emerging police state seeks to harness both the power of the state and the people to its will. When calls are made for support of cryptic slogans such as war on crime, drugs, terrorism, hate, poverty, etc. what is really meant is "grant power to the state and applaud the rape of your freedom." In sum: multiculturalism is another program designed to create the subjects of a Police State Without Borders. When coupled with the "war on drugs" and "war on terrorism," Orwell's world of endless war is realized. It would be their world, their orders, and nothing new, for a lust for despotism is as old as mankind himself. The anti-thesis of multiculturalism is moral, religious, and cultural solidarity among the people of a nation. Belief in one's self and the ultimate good of his people. A cohesiveness that produces a national vision, with set boundaries of acceptability and unacceptability in the affairs of a nation, while allowing for the natural differences in men. Multiculturalism as a tool of warfare becomes impotent and rejected in such an environment. A necessary first step toward recovery is to look at politics, social policy, and government emanating from Washington D.C. with new eyes, unclouded by a lifetime of false information and deception propagated by elitist sponsors. Pretending any longer that the bought and paid for political prostitutes in Washington D.C. represent you or anyone you know is tantamount to cutting your own wrist with a razor blade. Self-destructive behavior may qualify one for government "protected class status" under diversity laws--but it will not save you, your family, or your nation. America, Canada, and most of Europe are ruled by politicians about whom the best that can be said is that they are men of ill repute, each out to loot the state. One thing is clear, the American ruling elite of today are far closer in ideological viewpoint to world government ruled by a privileged few than it is to the world of the American Revolution or the Constitutional Convention of 1789. Yet still, the spirit of 1776 lives on in this land. For once again rebellion to tyrants in obedience to God is afoot. Listen closely and in the distance you can hear the ring of liberty's bell calling gallant sons and noble daughters to her aid. They know no left, nor right, only treason. And they will not fear to answer. Let tyrants tremble. And though the heavens fall, let there be justice. Foot Notes: 1. Those who imagine the United Nations in and of itself as a military threat are naive or deliberately mislead. Global elitist would never trust the U.N. with an army other than one on loan. Because of the U.N.'s diversity there is too great a potential for some member states taking as serious elitist propaganda of "democratic" rule and "equality" then using any military that might exist without elitist sanction. NATO on the other hand is controlled by the United States government, which is the chief force behind the establishment of the New World Order. It is, and will remain in the foreseeable future, the army of choice for insuring compliance. A quick change of hat from green to blue will make NATO troops "UN Forces" when such need is sanctioned by elitists. 2. Indeed liberal thinkers such as Daniel Brandt have written far more eloquently about the deleterious effects of multiculturalism than the present writer. Brandt's essay Multiculturalism and the Ruling Elite is a must read for those interested in the subject.No nation is born multicultured. Multiculturalism is an unnatural as well as unhealthy condition that can only afflict states in national decline. A multicultural state carries in it's geneses the seeds of eventual national destruction. www.downundernewslinks.com...

edit on 29-7-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join