It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen me?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I need to know if anyone has ever seen a UFO of this type: Boomerang shaped, red lights (on the face of the craft, not the bottom), super fast! The overall atmosphere around them is highly playful, giving a feeling of ease and calm.
Has anyone seen any kind of UFO like this one???

edit on 29-7-2011 by Skyfloating because: All CAPS Title removed

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

have you?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

kind of reminds me of the phonix lights have you checked with some of the sources here on ATS for that?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by v6sport

I've only had three encounters, two in the dark. But the lighting configuration on it doesn't look dissimilar to something I've seen (in the dark).

All I can really say is, the "triangle" that I saw looked similar to that but I wouldn't be able to tell you if it was a boomerang/triangle or not.

Though the lights I saw on the crafts I encountered were blue.

Coincidentally speaking, I saw these two crafts about three years apart, flying North East over the North Sea just off North Suffolk in East Anglia, UK. They were exactly the same which was odd.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Looks like what people in Arizona described seeing during the Phoenix Lights incident which occurred back in 1997.

ATS - The Phoenix Lights Case - In Depth

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by v6sport

Well, here's the thing....I DREAMED it. A very vivid, almost lucid dream where a craft like this kinda toyed with me. It buzzed me a few times, I could swear I FELT the hair on my neck and arms stand up (like it was electrically charged)....I woke up feeling sad that the "encounter" was over. This thing's been stuck in my head for months and months. But I figured if they were real, like if others had SEEN them, they maybe it was a lil more than just an interesting dream, y'know?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Boomerang UFO

On May 14, 2007, two men saw a boomerang-shaped UFO over the city of Kelsterbach, Germany, at about 1:00 AM. The object flew very low over one of the men's yards. He estimated it at about 75 feet high. This UFO seemed to camoflauge itself, as it first appeared as a moving cloud, then was clearly visible as a boomerang. The sky that night was cloudless. The object was a silver color, with heavy reflection, described by the two men as being ..."like a mirror." As they watched the object, it recloaked briefly, then again was clearly seen as a boomerang. In only a moment or two, the object was seen near the Big Dipper. As it moved along, it soon disappeared from their view.

ufos.about.com...

paranormaldish.blogspot.com...

Florida parent-teen watch silent fast-moving boomerang UFO

www.examiner.com...

Daylight Video Of Boomerang
UFO Over Alberta

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I followed the Phoenix case unusually closely...but if I'm not mistaken, the eye witness accounts all said the craft's lights were on the bottom. These were on the face of the object.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ooOOooo, great resources!

Thank you!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ms. Sky, I see you lurking! Any thoughts on this one??

I've always loved reading your input on stuff like this!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
I woke up feeling sad that the "encounter" was over.

Many people that have been abducted recall it like a dream... maybe you should consider yourself lucky that you woke before they got you

I hear those probings and medical experiments are not so much fun..

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Good or bad, just the KNOWLEDGE that they're real (not the logic, not the imagination, not the hoping), the true Knowledge would be enough for me. Not that I'd know what to do with it....

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by starsyren
I woke up feeling sad that the "encounter" was over.

Many people that have been abducted recall it like a dream... maybe you should consider yourself lucky that you woke before they got you

I hear those probings and medical experiments are not so much fun..

Who said it didnt happen. Read Dr Jacobs book on abductions. Dreams and recalling things happening are sure signs. Might check into hypnosis but be warned you may not like what you find

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So I take it no one's ever actually SEEN a boomerang
shaped UFO with red lights on the face??

...I was kinda hopin' my brain didn't just randomly conjour this one.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Hi- I saw something similar to this on August 1st at 11:30pm. & this is going to sound strange, but I knew they would be there. I was relaxing & meditating in bed in the morning of one of my days off. I heard a voice in my head say "be outside at 11:30 tonight". I knew what it was about- I was going to see a UFO.

I went outside about 11:00pm, & saw a single bright pulsing light to the southeast (I live in Cranbrook, B.C. Canada- & NO I DO NOT SMOKE ANYTHING!
). This light performed a very tight u-turn & dissappeared. Nothing happened after that for about 10 minutes, so I went inside, & came back outside at 11:30pm.

I watched the sky for a couple minutes, then a very,very large craft flew directly over the house. It had 2 large, "foggy" blue-white lights on each wingtip, not as many as in your drawing, but the shape of the craft was the same. It was translucent, including the lights- I could just barely make out the body of the craft, & it was totally silent. It must have been about 6 to 10 000 feet high to fly over the mountain & clear it easily- I mean it was large... It was also only visible within a certain distance. I suddenly appeared above the horizon to the southest, & dissappeared to the northwest before reaching the horizon line.

Then ANOTHER ONE flew over me-exactly the same- All translucent, completely silent, large translucent "foggy" blueish white lights.

Then a few minutes later, 2 pulsing white lights appeared separately, near the zenith- just pulsed a few times & that was it. I went inside after a few more minutes since nothing was happenning. I came back outside about 20 minutes later, & a witnessed a very bright pulsing white light high in the southeast near the zenith. It pulsed several times & faded to a dull reddish light, then flew & faded away.

I've had sightings 7 times in my life, to my recollection. 5 of them were this year alone, all within about 3-4 months of eachother.

The last sighting I had was a couple days ago. Pulsing white lights again.

BTW- I know the difference between sattelites, meteors, aircraft, etc. Please no "you are a liar" type of replies, I have nothing to prove. I detest disinformationalists.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Never seen but was wondering if you would care to post more details. Where were you in the dream or do you remember where you were standing, how you got there and where the craft was moving relative to you. Did it do a flyby or travel differently? Maybe difficult to remember but sometimes it helps to remember future dreams since you chose to notice this while awake, I myself have experienced it helps me to remember more of certain dreams.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Maybe a close cloud formation but nothing else sorry.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

In the dream I was laying on a trampoline in a backyard (not my own) looking at the night sky. The craft appeared out from behind a tree line, and drifted slowly towards me. But...kinda like what Peaches said...I felt like I knew they'd be there? Like I anticipated seeing them there. I was kinda frozen for a minute, just out of shock that I was actually seeing something! But when they started to buzz me, and fly around and play...I felt happy. And when they left I felt sad. Sad that it was over. And when I woke up, I was sad again, that the whole thing was a dream!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

In the dream I was laying on a trampoline in a backyard (not my own) looking at the night sky. The craft appeared out from behind a tree line, and drifted slowly towards me. But...kinda like what Peaches said...I felt like I knew they'd be there? Like I anticipated seeing them there. I was kinda frozen for a minute, just out of shock that I was actually seeing something! But when they started to buzz me, and fly around and play...I felt happy. And when they left I felt sad. Sad that it was over. And when I woke up, I was sad again, that the whole thing was a dream!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hi, I saw a very large white boomerang UFO on the afternoon of 11/2/11 in Southern California. It was preceded by sightings of a lot of white/red/glowing orbs. The boomerang UFO flew by and had 4 pink orbs swirling around it. I didn't see any windows or things like that but, like one of the drawings on this thread depicts, there was a small, sharp point in the middle. I've seen lots of "orbs" before and since but have yet to have another sighting of the boomerang.(though I keep hoping)

new topics

top topics

join