It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Did I pass out in a bar? Yes, I did.' says Bob Ryan, the Mayor of Sheboygan WI (w/pics)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I know. I am one of those who have never passed out in a bar (or in a car, or friends couch); I have never had the sleeve of my shirt ripped off by the door handle when entering a bar - only to then rip off the other one infront of the crowd and have it placed above the bar - never happend. I have never been told by a bouncer it was time to go because I was drooling in a corner, I have never been told I am too loud, I have never made a spectacle by standing on tables and singing "The wild Rover"; and I never fell off that table into another with 10 people who kindly set me outside upside down.

I promise.

CJ

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

lol
wow
i dont know about representing me and area...
but i would LOVE to rage with this guy.
he sounds like he knows a good time

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

He is like a kid at a concert who needs a time out in the "too-much tent".

CJ

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

or the guy at the metal show waiting in the long bathroom line to super puke!!!!

so fun

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

The crowd mocking this guy is fantastic! I wonder if he also is a mayor?

CJ
edit on 6-8-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
theres only one type of person who gets into drunken brawls and end ends up passed out in a bar.
its irrelevant wether they own up to their problems. the guys a jackass, i wouldnt not be happy if he was the mayor of my town.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

true, if anything, you don't enable them to do it again.

how high is this dude everyday, making decisions?

hell, i'd love a job i can get smashed and run a town or city.

like lincoln said after a bender; "i freed the what!?"

it's a joke people!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

That is pretty much spot on. I can't stand violence, regardless, but drunken louts on the lookout for a fight - at what appears to be an Applebee's or something? Eeeessshhh...bet he's a blast to work with, especially on Monday AM!

CJ

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by intrepid

Putin on the other hand will challenge you to a vodka drinking contest while shooting rare siberian tigers and then celebrate his victory over you by crushing your small flower business. Perhaps we can find an inbetween?

CJ

*laughs* And THAT sir, is why Putin is a god amongst men!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

And he refuses to step down. He got in a fight on his three day bender, and was caught on camera passed out at a bar. Is this the guy you want representing your town? Thoughts?

We don't elect saints... and life can be stressful enough at times to make a 3-day bender seem like a vacation to Fiji.

As long as he does his job of being Mayor, then I have no problem that couldn't be solved with a fine or reprimand.

Of course, we are in the political arena here so... nothing is so simple as just recognizing the human condition. Oh yes, there will be blood, lol!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
WOW...years ago this would have been swept under the rug.

Just like: 'Hey i posted that online when i was # faced'

"Doesn't matter, you typed it. Why did you turn on the computer while intoxicated?"

"I don't know, i was drunk?"

"Too bad."

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Good points. I think your thoughts about the human condition are right. We have seemingly grown intolerant of those who may not be robots in a machine.

CJ

top topics

<< 1   >>

join