It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If OUR solar system is on the elongated eliptical orbit with PLANET X?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Instead of the other way around, I mean there has to be somthing bigger out there that keeps our entire solar system in rotation right? There is always somthing bigger, so what if we are heading towards planet x instead of planet x heading toward us. That might explain why we cannot see it yet and why it hasnt been discovered by amature astronamers.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
don't stress
not much you can do about it either way
(interesting idea though) ♥

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
to be honest.. its ridiculous..

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

well, God has spoken, nothing to see here....
how dare anyone try to think outside the box
FFS

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Trust me im the opposite of stressed, I cant wait to see what happens. And if its nothing than I will be equally as happy, but all those prophicies didnt come from nowhere. 2011, technology, weather, and predictions add up to somthing cool

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

going to have to agree there is no solid evidence of another planet X comeing or going from or to us.. this whole thing just needs to die..

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kadmiel

What is solid evedence? Any evidence isjust someones opinion, there is no way to prove or disprove anything 100% Everything we know and learned are just other humans ideas that gained reputation. Everything and nothing are possible and impossible.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11

I appreciate your idea, whether there be actual evidence or not
its an interesting thought

at least kadmeil wasn't insulting

those who plan to insult you I'd like to remind them that the earth used to be flat..... cause there was no evidence otherwise.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i have not believed in nibiru since i was 12, i think you guys have some growing up to do

its 2011 and no sign of nibiru, oh wait its invisible silly me

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Not really. The Nemesis theory and the idea that our Sun could be in a Binary system is actually a serious field of research - hardly pseudo scientific!

www.independent.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...(hypothetical_star)
www.astrobio.net...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

There is no planet X. There are a few way out theories with no scientific evidence atall. It is currently still a figment of imagination.

You people lap it up don't you!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Perhaps if we all keep talking and thinking about nemesis, planet x, niburu or elenin, then there may just be a chance that we can manifest one of them into reality, i think that is probably more likely than the current theories on why we cant see it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The only reason Im intregued is becasue multiple great civilazations spoke of the same types of events throughout different parts of the world. Thos peoples gain nothing by lying about somthing like this. Also there are references to great floods in every religion and throughout many stories. So this thing is definatly real, the only question of concern is if the myans and hopis were right about its return date. Trust me everyone who got wiped off the earth during great floods/earthquakes did not think it possible as well, that is untill it happened.

Keep an open mind is all Im sayin

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11
Instead of the other way around, I mean there has to be somthing bigger out there that keeps our entire solar system in rotation right? There is always somthing bigger, so what if we are heading towards planet x instead of planet x heading toward us. That might explain why we cannot see it yet and why it hasnt been discovered by amature astronamers.

I would say the real reason we cannot see Nibiru yet is because it is a Dark Star, or rather a failed Star, and it gives off light only in the infrared spectrum, which the human eye cannot see. The Ancient Sumerians were very clear about it, and the Annunaki, and I know many like to think they were writing fiction stories on those clay tablets, they were in fact recording their history.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I know for a fact that this has been explained to you before, yet here you are stating the same nonsense. A brown dwarf would reflect light. It's composition is like that of a gas giant. Jupiter is one of the brightest objects in the sky, not because it produces its own light, but because it reflects light. A brown dwarf would be larger than Jupiter, and thus reflect more light than Jupiter while also being capable of producing light of its own. In other words if a brown dwarf existed in the solar system its existence would be as obvious as the Moon's.

As for the claims that the Sumerians knew about it, that is absolutely false. Sitchin's entire basis for a "12th Planet" was cylinder seal VA 243. However, the engraving on this cylinder seal is one person swearing fealty to another. On top of that the so-called depiction of the solar system is just a group of stars. We know how the Sumerians depicted the Sun, planets, and stars. The only depiction present on this cylinder seal are stars.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I can't agree with Sitchin on saying that seal VA 243 is the smoking gun to their astronomical knowledge of the solar system. Mainly because of the amount of cuneiform tablets that deal with astronomy, however, it’s hard to disprove of the reference to rockets, spacesuits and technology that is referred to in the readings. But… that’s not what’s in question here.

Is Sitchin 100% right? Hell no, he wasn’t around then and he even notes that this is his depiction on what went on. Is Sitchin on to something? I believe so, there’s a lot of compelling arguments he puts up in my opinion.
Could a 12th planet exist? It’s possible, but unlikely. It’s far too early to say that Nibiru exists, but let’s just say it does. Let’s say that Nibiru is out there and its orbit is 100% accurate to Sitchin's findings, ok. That means it’s not coming around for a few more thousand years. So with that said, to all you believers out there… It’s not here! And really put some logic into your so called “proof”. Can you imagine what type of planetary effect it would have on Earth? It's nonsense people.

Believe what ever you want, but trying to tell people that it’s close by is retarded.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by autowrench

I know for a fact that this has been explained to you before, yet here you are stating the same nonsense. A brown dwarf would reflect light. It's composition is like that of a gas giant. Jupiter is one of the brightest objects in the sky, not because it produces its own light, but because it reflects light. A brown dwarf would be larger than Jupiter, and thus reflect more light than Jupiter while also being capable of producing light of its own. In other words if a brown dwarf existed in the solar system its existence would be as obvious as the Moon's.

As for the claims that the Sumerians knew about it, that is absolutely false. Sitchin's entire basis for a "12th Planet" was cylinder seal VA 243. However, the engraving on this cylinder seal is one person swearing fealty to another. On top of that the so-called depiction of the solar system is just a group of stars. We know how the Sumerians depicted the Sun, planets, and stars. The only depiction present on this cylinder seal are stars.

No,it dosnt have to do any of those things, obviously none of us have seen it so how would we be able to describe it. You do know that most matter is dark matter, its all around you but you cannot see it. The same goes for the computer you type on, there is no solid computer, it is made of untold numbers of micros that we cannot see, yet we do. So get a better argument then because we cant see it does not exsist. You want to know some other things you cant see

God
Air
Sound
Every living thing inside your body, im sure they dont believe there is an outside influence either
Thought
Certain chemicals

I mean the list goes on and on, just because you cant see it does not mean its not there. Like i said before, why would various advanced cultures point to the same events around the same time? Answer me this and I might close my mind to the idea. But the fact remains, they gain nothing except a feeling that they did the right thing by warning us. They didnt spend all that time and energy to document a hoax

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The comet Elenin is the threat, not the brown dwarf Nibiru.
edit on 7/29/2011 by 9Nania because: spelling correction

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Nania
The comet Elenin is the threat, not the brown dwarf Nibiru.
edit on 7/29/2011 by 9Nania because: spelling correction

No civillain knows if it is a comet / planet / ship or whatever anyone could come up with. Also no one know if it is going to be a good shift or a bad shift, all we know is that our ancestors talked about this same type of event to great extent throughout history. What is coming is a mystery to all but a select few, but have no doubt it is indeed coming

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrGrimm

Yea your so focused on a mystery planet that you have shut off your mind to the UNLIMITED possibilites of what it might actually be

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join