It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Confused, Baffled By The Moon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
They are journalist not scientist..

Do you not think he has to add lib a bit?

This does not sound like a for or against global warming..

Just asking questions like journalist do on a regular basis.

Everyone knows it is an Al Gore scam to cap and trade..

Someone has to expose this scandal...

Seriously? You don't see this for what it is? OK...let me try to explain it another way. If I was a radical feminist...and I was interviewing you about something...lets say you were an expert on Squid Ink...and you were trying to tell me that Squid Ink could be a cure for Cancer...wouldn't you find it strange if I replied: "Well doesn't that prove then that ALL men are RAPISTS!" .....Wouldn't you be a tiny bit confused for just a second...and say something like "Well, um....squid ink really doesn't have anything to do with rape.

Because that is exactly what happened here. Volcanoes on the Moon has NOTHING to do with Climate Change on Earth...I mean even a ten year old child could tell you that. Either the Fox News person is a complete moron, or he's so obsessed with trying to disprove Global Warming that he'll assume anything he doesn't understand must be proof that it's fake...I mean there is simply no connection whatsoever......his question is nonsensical to the extreme. It's EXACTLY like the example I just showed you. It doesn't matter if Global Warming is real or not real.....It doesn't matter if Squid Ink proves all men are rapists or not....Trying to link either argument to something which doesn't have diddly squat to do with it is just downright moronic....and actually pretty damn bizarre. I'm having a hard time understanding why you can't understand that....no offense.
edit on 31-7-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Accidently posted this before I was finished writing it.....whoops!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I would question everything fox news has to say.

I thought something decent might come from reading this thread.

edit on 31-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
. Priceless.

Well,
it's not as if FOX actually hires people for their intelligence.
On the contrary, They seem to hire the biggest dumb-asses in existence.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
reply to post by SaturnFX

So You want to insult People who watch fox? What is Your news source, Peewee Herman?

Yes, Peewee Herman is my news source.
Way to stay relevant, Peewee has been off the air for what, 15 years now? 20?
-rolls eyes-

Nevermind grandpa, keep watching fox news and reading your koch brothers chain emails.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

edit on 31/7/11 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well, from a business standpoint FOX makes thing right. I mean, their main audience are the tea party people and fringe "omgomgomg Marxist/Communist" crowd. Those groups don't really value intelligence or true facts and information, but rather blind ignorance and ideology. So that's why FOX spoon feeds them their paranoid and ignorant world views. Makes perfect business sense and explains a lot of their nonsense reports

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novatrino
reply to post by dilly1

You left out Methane and especially Ethane (which is a hydro carbon) let me know know if you can find a geological process that creates Ethane other then decomposing organic matter.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that it rains H2O on mars as well. The Phoenix lander proved this using a CSA developed OPTICAL Lidar system. There is data set from the lidar instrument that shows snowflakes falling at the north pole, which was H2O precip and not carbon. As well. some areas on mars can reach up to 27c, These are very localized hot spots though.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Novatrino because: (no reason given)

Well you forgot to read the previous posts. Find out why Mars was even used in the discussion. And I don't have let you know anything. This isn't a pissing contest on mars gnosis.

You green guys are sure way behind the 8-ball. Hell your just as bizarre as Jon Scott.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by Cuervo

Oh. My. Word. It's like FOX is sooooo chomping at the bit to discredit Global Warming that they are willing to connect the unconnectable. Bill Nye's WTF face is just priceless.

By this rationale, I can disprove Global Warming by pointing to fun house mirrors and saying "but my reflection is skinny, dammit! I don't need to lose weight!"

mediamatters.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

You global communist's, err meant eco-terrorist's discredited yourselves. Not to say that pollution and de-forestation isn't a problem(it is) but we aren't going to let you terrorist's tax us to death to pay for your one world commy state.

You're an idiot. First of all- carbon taxes have been implemented in other countries with some actual SUCCESS and without instituting a totalitarian government. In FACT, these countries are typically FREER than we Americans.

Second of all... all this disgusting fascist propaganda you're spewing against "global communists", "eco-terrorists", "one world commy state" has NO MERIT or root in reality. You're parroting blatant propaganda that has been manufactured against those who are TRULY RESISTING THE ESTABLISHMENT. I pity people like you... sometimes.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

I was half out of it when I wrote that. I need to remember to not to login if I drink (sorry about that). A greenie? heh. I read your previous posts on the thread. And I am actually in complete agreement that mankind really has not had much effect on our planet. It seems to be a natural cycle with what little evidence we have right now. There are just to many variables that we don't know about IMO.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Novatrino because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join