It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transdimensional Holographic System You Know As Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

The further we dig the more frustrating things become. To answer your question with how it relates to this video then there was no such thing as dinosaurs (stick with me here..)
YES there were in our reality, they were here and they roamed this planet. Yet in truth nothing was ever here, there were no dinosaurs, no pilgrims, no yesterday for that fact. The only thing truly in existence is the right here, right now.
As soon as a moment passes you it is gone, nothing has ever truly existed, it has all been these clever holograms that our brain uses to comprehend things. We ourselves are conciseness, there is no time, and no true material objects. All that we see is made up of atoms, everything in the universe, therefore we all are the same, all are one. It is our brain that sorts these atoms and places them into particular categories such as shape, consistency, and color. Truly, none of that exists.
In another theory regarding a holographic matrix, we all our in our own separate reality. creating it as we go. Everything around you; every person animal plant and thing are all elaborate figments of your imagination that you have created to explain what we call "life". I may be some figment of your imagination, helping you to discover the truth.. you may be some figment of mine. I choose not to dig to deep into that sort of thinking.. theres no point. Whether its all fake or its all as real as we think it is, it really doesn't matter.

(explaining this is extremely hard, it is so easy to divert off topic as new thoughts pop in your head, i hope i didn't loose anyone on any tangents)

119 (or am i?)

<< 1   >>

join