It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transdimensional Holographic System You Know As Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I stumbled across this video the other day and thought it was a very interesting way to look at life. Others have mentioned how life is built from atoms and everything we perceive to be real is composed of these atoms, this video just goes more in depth about how we "make our own reality".
Enjoy.

I do not take credit for the video. Thanks to in5d.com for the insight.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

totally on topic ♥

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

"Ignorance is bliss."
Best part, unfortunately i cant settle with ignorance as so many of us have..
great vid
watching the Matrix after looking into all this really blows your mind

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

agree, on all your points

I try to "deny ignorance" for the most part - but there are still some things I can't stomach

a world without a juicy steak.... ugh! plug me back in!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Very interesting Video Indeed! Op thanks, it forces you to look at everything differently.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Agreed. i recently had an experience where i was taken completely out of this "reality tunnel".
Nothing made sense, everything ceased to exist and was just a cluster of colors, no true forms. My body did not exist, nor did my thoughts or my mind, my conciseness remained yet everything else was lost in the blur. I knew all, for i was all. Interesting experience.
As i returned to conciseness i had a choice to leave this reality, or stay. Then came the thought of that steak.. Here i am.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Its a real eye opener, in my opinion it makes complete sense too, such as the pea theory. Check out that website for more topics regarding metaphysics, very interesting information to be learned there.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Look at it like this.

The soul or lifeforce is the software and the body is the machine which experiences physical reality.

That said, the physical world is merely an interface to experience physical reality.

There is much more than this world. What is behind the machinery?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well I believe this all to a point, but I fear that people are sometimes getting caught up with this "Life is but a dream...." to the point that they forget to LIVE and enjoy the simple beauty of it all.

For instance, if we go outside and spot a beautiful rose, are you going to be so caught up with, is the rose actually there and the infinite other possibilities as to how its existence came to be? OR Is it better to just enjoy the rose and accept what is, and then go about your day?

I think we can overthink things sometimes. YES meditation is good and learning and all that but its gotten to the point that people are forgetting to just accept and be in the moment......IMHO of course!

Interesting video OP!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
A sincere thank you - and S&F - to the OP.

I am a writer who is struggling daily to condense, describe and relate my beliefs and understandings as gleaned from a myriad of various disciplines, sciences and philosophies. This video certainly communicates some of the broad ideas I myself am studying and working on, and does so very well. Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

By exploring this you do not have to give up the beauty of life. We perceive things as we do because that is what makes sense to us, all the beautiful and all the ugly. I am not saying that you must question every aspect of life now, just take a moment to ponder the idea of this all being "a dream". Sure it may all be a figment of our imagination, but hey, at least its a beautiful one right?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Life is extremely interesting, is it not?
The past few years have presented numerous philiosphies and different views on life and this reality that we live in. This video and this study i am looking into now is really summing it all together and tying the loose ends, if you will.

It is interesting how it all comes together too, how one event and one fragment of knowledge leads to the next, until you have built a spider wed of information that finally all makes sense. Until then its hard to keep your mind straight. Im glad this helped you as it did for me.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
First of all...your Avatar draws me in....second...consciousness affects matter...simple as that!

I have a similar avatar on my Youtube....

Namaste! (means the light in me recognizes the light in you).
edit on 29-7-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Yes it is...good deduction. When one researches to find the truths...there are many that say they are the truths. We read and watch and look at everything and decide in our heart if that is the truth. Or we may take away a piece of what is said as the truth...that is how it is. Once you have all your pieces, you will look inside.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Flagged.
Great insights presented in the op video

No separate form or separate self, and interconnectedness. It really strikes home the idea of sending out pleasant emotions and thoughts.

If you enjoyed the video in the OP, might I suggest the films;
• "What The Bleep Do We Know?"
• "The Secret"

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Its just interesting as i get deeper and deeper into this how it all starts to come together. Its amazing.

edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Ive seen both, great suggestions. They really tie in and just show the "interconnectedness" with us all and all matter in the universe.
The Secret really was amazing, it seems like common sense to me now but when i first watched that, it was shocking to see the force of attraction actually work.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS

I think we can overthink things sometimes. YES meditation is good and learning and all that but its gotten to the point that people are forgetting to just accept and be in the moment......IMHO of course!

I understand exactly what you mean because I reached a state in my life that I realized the matrix thing the holographic principle according to quantum physic and I felt like there were no need to continue living because this reality being only an illusion within our mind perceived by our brains through our nerve stimulation's (our 5 senses).

Then I said to myself, why do not i simply live with the knowledge and continue in my path to live in a way this knowledge can TRULY help me to understand more and more. That is the key ladies and gentlemen, the truth is painful but once you learn to deal and live with it rightfully you start to understand more and more at a speed which cannot be described with words.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. I have had a few eye opening experiences myself, one in particular really gave me something to think about. I was sitting in my living room, alone, watching a car show on Power Block. Suddenly the room just disappeared, and in it's place was an arena. That is the only description that describes it. There were rows of what looked like stone steps, with a playing field in the center. I found myself about half way up, and noticed there were many others there, some human, some of other species. I looked out at the "playing field," and realized it was Planet Earth reality. It was an amazing sight to behold. I will not say what I saw there,, or heard there, it was for me alone. But is gave me pause, if you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

So who observed the dinosaurs? Were they the observers? All conciousness always had to exist if this is the case and does conciousness ever decay/get destroyed? What is conciousness/the observer? Is it one or is it many? This just leads me to a thousand questions more. UGH.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join