It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Todays New Crop Circle, Wiltshire England

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think it is pretty neat a few of us thought of the serpent mound in Ohio. That was the first thing that came to my mind as well. Seems to me if I recall correctly it is suppose to possibly be a energy field of some sort? Waiting to be reactivated perhaps? Maybe we should keep a eye on Ohio for a bit eh?

All in All a very nice clean cc for sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Here is a video of this formation, also unfortunately the farmer has cropped the field. He is not a happy farmer

I cant get my head round this being man-made. The shear size of it is absolutely spectacular. To be able to make this in one night is mind blowing and would take some fast skill in my opinion.

Also, just been trying to see if I can figure out what this crop circle could mean. I counted the "circles" inside the serpent and they total 29. I then counted 29 days from the 29th July and got the 27th August.....and found this Asteriod (1340) Yvette

Interesting trajectory across the Earth.
edit on 31/7/11 by boo1981 because: add link and info

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Wow, the trajectory of the asteroid does pretty much match the crossing of the serpent over the circle, with the two smaller circles at the top and bottom of the larger circle representing north and south.

Very interesting.
edit on 31-7-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join