It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Todays New Crop Circle, Wiltshire England

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Nice pattern to this one.

Can anyone read any message or meaning to it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

fix your link

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You may want to check that link.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Yes it went wrong lol Try this:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Crop circle?

Wiltshire?

Today?

You must mean this...

ETA: okay you got it.

edit on 29-7-2011 by Zingdad because: Self-explanitory

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/rivar/rivar2011.html

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Very fascinating.

I will look into this today, possibly come back with some results.

Immediately it reminded me of these:

(Which happen to be very, very fascinating creatures known as Planaria.)
edit on 29-7-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
yah a penis jizzing seems to be first thoughts, might go back to the whole marial law for congress, and us getting screwed in the rear, I can see a buttox in the picture as well. Damn those clever clever elitists

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
yah a penis jizzing seems to be first thoughts, might go back to the whole marial law for congress, and us getting screwed in the rear, I can see a buttox in the picture as well. Damn those clever clever elitists

Star for that comment!!!

On a serious note: Kind of reminds me of the snake the Myans talk about. Spiral energy at the 2012 equinox. I'm at work and can't think of the technical name but might be a possibility.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Cool! A Rattlesnake flicking it's tongue was my first thought. I'm going to have to really reach....

to make this post two lines

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by amaster

Yes it went wrong lol Try this:-

Good. Now it works. There was some sort of aerial UFO phenomena recently in Russia I think, and it was a snake like thing progressing until finally and spectacularly a head came out of the head just like this. All a phallic in nature but other than that I can't say more. I wonder if they have anything to do with each other.
The Russian UFO I am speaking of can be found here somewhere: www.abovetopsecret.com... No time for me to look for it now myself.

I heard someone say recently crop circles are the earth speaking to aliens. Not us. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I Agree I looked more into these creatures and this is what I found.

Planaria FAQ's

Planaria belong to the phylum, Platyhelminthes, (flatworms).
They are a free-living, flat bodied, freshwater creatures that exhibit the remarkable ability

to regenerate their lost body parts.
It lives in lakes, streams, ponds, and other freshwater bodies
The planarian is non-parasitic, and eats decaying meat.
The body includes:

a simple nervous system that includes a 'brain'
muscle bundles
an internal reproductive system
a blind gut branching through the body
an excretory system that includes specialized cells called 'flame cells'
They can be conditioned to respond to stimuli, display the ability to master a two-choice maze,

and can transfer the memory of training from one individual to another.

To keep a planaria culture alive follow these tips:
Use only 'spring water' or 'pond water', not distilled water ( it doesn't contain any of the minerals and nutrients they need to survive) or tap water (the chlorine or flouride etc. that's in tap water will kill them)

Feed them little bits of hard cooked 'egg yolk' every few days - to a week at most. Some varieties will eat liver or tubifex worms, but that's very smelly and messy.

Don't feed them at all during their mating season during February-March.

After you feed them (let them eat for about 30 minutes - 1 hour at most) make sure you change their water (rinse them off carefully) and add fresh water. This prevents any uneaten food from decaying and dirtying the culture. They also create a 'slime' that needs to be removed.

Keep them at a reasonable room temperature (68-72 degrees). Do not refidgerate them.

Do not expose them to harsh light. In fact, keep them in the dark for most of the time; maybe in the container they came in with a lid (loosley closed) and store it in a closed cupboard.

They are sensitive to extremes of light, temperature, and ph. Being such sensitive creatures, when you begin your experiments, any changes you may make in their environment should be the smallest that you can measure.

Maybe the ET's are trying to tell us something? Like these little guys can be something good for man kind??? IDK Very intrested!!!

prweb0.voicenet.com...
edit on 29-7-2011 by scrtsxcgirl because: Add link to where I found info!!! Give credit where credit is due!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
looks too man made for me. Most of what we see as crop circles is hu-man of origin. The web has been flooded with so many different images over the years it is hard to discern what is real and what is fake. The crop circles that simple in design are more likely to be the real deal, these images look too much like modern art.

-Simms

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentSimms

This is a "Simple One" that appeared a few days ago. Would you say this one was not man-made?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by scrtsxcgirl

Also this, for Occam's razor:

---

Good job with looking into the planarians, they are amazing, aren't they? I spoke to an old man once about them, he used to be a scientist. He explained that he was unbelievably close to proving that the brain is not the source of the mind, and that our entire body uses more of a vibrational/electrical field to function as we do. The brain is like a battery, more or less.

The guy was a bit drunk though, and I can only remember bits and pieces of the process. It was all about cutting them in half, switching the bowls, examining small chemical differences. Pretty out there stuff. Apparently they lost funding.

But to prove something in the science world is not necessary for it to exist, as most of us know.

I think this crop circle is of planaria, and I think it symbolizes the Mind or Spirit. Still working on this picture though, so I don't quite know - but I will soon.

I've made this thread my personal project today... Hehe.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
look like the people who made this were inspired by the most recent ancient aliens episode lol looks like "the serpent mound"

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Yes they are pretty AMAZING! I will keep looking into these planarians. This is the first time I am hearing of these creatures and I am fascinated already! Keep me posted friend. I am gonna keep reading up!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
OK Laugh with me here...

In researching "serpent mayans 2012" I came up with:

The Great Serpent Mound located in Ohio. I never know this place existed...

the Great Serpent’s destiny is to be recognized as a harbinger of light, ultimately to be reinstated to its true fullness of form, dominating the landscape and politics of the human race. It would be the first of the apocalyptic “seals” to be opened, aptly called the Great Seal.; these auguring a time when peace and prosperity will once again rule the Earth.

mayan2012.tk...

And as an above poster mentioned the "2012 Mayan Serpent" this is an interesting translation of the subject

The Mayans tell us that in 2012 a ‘serpent rope’ is going to emerge from the center of our Milky Way galaxy out of which will step a bearded god of enlightenment. John Major Jenkins has proposed, and I agree, that the archaic term ‘serpent rope’ is interchangeable with the modern scientific term ‘wormhole’ or ‘stargate’, i.e. a tunnel that links two regions of space.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And finally the actual Mayan Serpent meaning

The serpent represented is one of the 13 symbols within the Mayan Zodiac. It is the descent of the Rattlesnake. Maya decendents today believe the Snake decends upon the temple every year (as evidenced by the illusion) however the rattles have yet to descend. These descendents believe according to the Mayan Calendar 2012 is the year when the rattles will descend. The Rattles are the Pleiades Star Cluster.

mayancalendar2012.org...

Link to the Pleiades Star Cluster mentioned above
earthsky.org...
www.pleiade.org...

Sooooo... in analyzing all this I get: Aliens from the star cluster Pleiades are going to come to us though a wormhole that opens up in the middle of the Milky Way to bring us peace and posterity

Thats what I came up with on what this crop circle means

I think I have too much time on my hands tonite

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If this is man-made, I'm Vera Lynn.

The size alone makes me think otherwise, this is vast (the size of a football field) and so intricately positioned.

Good find.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by occy30
Kind of reminds me of the snake the Myans talk about. Spiral energy at the 2012 equinox.

Yup I saw serpent immediately. Made me think of the "13th Zodiac Sign" announced not too long ago. Weird name that I can't remember, but definitely had the snake as the symbol (or in the symbol.) People talked about it being tied to 'the crossing' and/or healing, I think.

Anyhooo... there are 29 circles in the snake. Mean anything to anybody? Don't we traverse the zodiac every 29,000 years-- or is that how often Nibiru supposedly comes by and wipes us out-- LoL, sorry I'm really tired.

One last thought-- note the line thru the center, with the snake snaking over... Pole shift, anyone?

Disclaimer: Just connecting dots, knowing full well that some dots are really just plain ol' holes in the paper.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join