It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life...as we know it...is EVIL!! Our "creator" in every term...is EVIL as well!! WAKE UP!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by paearmor
For all those who believe in a supreme power, think about this. Our universe...our reality, created by our GOD, CREATOR etc. is 100 % based on the propagation of life itself. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that happens in one way or another boils down to survival of the fitest genetics to be passed on, and in most cases this involves violence. In every scenario from the smallest microbe to homo sapiens, it all boils down to this. Your relationships, feelings, thoughts etc are all hard wired to propagate the species, just as with any other animal. Look at the natural world, one organism has to destroy and ingest another to survive in order to reproduce. LIFE as we know it is an evil self serving manifest most simply displayed for an example as a virus or cancer. GOD LOVES VIOLENCE and if this were not so then why is there so, so much violence assosiated with "life". Look at your dog or cat, what do you think those big teeth are for? Oh, they dont have to kill to survive? Well how many animals had to die to make their food at a rendering plant? This goes on and on, such as in your workplace, family life, church etc. Just because someone doesnt use their teeth to take a bite out of you, words, actions etc do the same. It is truly sad to me why this system has to be like this, but it is. For those of you who dont want to admit this, sorry..its the ultimate truth. Look at yourself, your children...its all about reproduction. All of our wars, loves, hates...everything is geared in this manner. Wanton violence, much of it hidden by whatever society norms are in place. GOD created life, life is evil and self serving...hence...GOD...everyones "GOD" is EVIL!!!

I can understand how you might have reached such a conclusion but all the time I was reading this OP I couldn't get the image of a Sloth out of my head ... and I wonder how this creature would fit into your picture of violence and evil.

I'm sure there are many many other examples but for the now ... how do you explain the Sloth as it doesn't seem to fit into any of the examples you offered up.

Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Centurionx

Sigh... The fail is strong in this one.

you know the jedi are the evil ones, right ?
they posses above human abilities, like sorcery, and thats forbidden in christian beliefs.

Lulz, who the hell are you preaching to?

I did'nt mention Christianity, just saying the OP's theory is flawed. I have Diablo as my avatar, your statement is invalid.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join