It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life...as we know it...is EVIL!! Our "creator" in every term...is EVIL as well!! WAKE UP!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Evil and also Good came into existence when we developed the abilities of self awareness and to think in the abstract. The Garden of Eden represented the blissful world of animal ignorance where Good and Evil doesn’t exist. Man left that world and gained the ability of choice over his actions based on the abstract thought of the final outcome of those actions, hence Good or Evil acts.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Xtrozero because: grammer

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by paearmor

It is not God who is evil. It's man's false beliefs about God that have made it appear that way.

donno really were those stars came from...

the OP is saying that everything ...the whole nature concept is evil...not only humans

all this evil must be coming from somewhere

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

"Life... as we know it...is GOOD!! Our "Creator" in every term...is GOOD as well! Sleep!"

The opposite of what you descibed life on Earth to be would be;

a paradise or heaven where man/woman, beast, and plant (there are carnivorus ones) have no need to harm or kill eachother in order to survive. Mana is pleantiful for all lifeforms to consume... and it tastes good too! No teeth are needed cause you can just suck it down with a straw.
There is no need to engage in the practice of mating or sexual intercoarse with your species in order to procreate because life spontaniously manifests by the mere thought of it.

Sounds nice... err good but real f***ing boring! Doesn't it?

Survival of the fittest, having to kill lifeforms to survive. It is neither good nor evil; it just IS. It's just nature.

Rule #5 Enjoy the ride!

edit on 7/29/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yes it is Evil.
you can not live with out some thing being killed to eat or cloth you.
I have seen a leopard try to look after a baby money.
just after it killed its mother. sweet? nice?
no just a mothers instinct.
but man has the chance to go beyond this.
to become truly good. and go beyond the Fight for life.
we still have a long way to go.
and I dont mean Jainism.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If there is a such thing as a higher power or ultimate consciousness, I wouldn't think that it's "evil" evil. Obnoxious, contrary, immature, and even spiteful at times, but not evil. (At least in the sense of the worst definition.) Despite life being mediocre to downright suck-ish at times, there is still a lot that is pretty nifty, amazing, and enjoyable in this universe.

If there is a god though, it's one heck of an epic troll. Go ahead and google that, it seems to explain the nature of such deity the best - provided one exists. (And if the universe is a plaything, can it be blamed? Ever see what bored people do when playing various sandbox videogames like the Sims? It would be hard to say I'd do much better if I had all that time myself.)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

All is one. Research the Kaballah and The book of Zohar. Fear nothing but fear itself, you are God and so am I.

We are one and we are one, we are both singular and whole.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Gexi1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
All may be one. But everyone is different, which could explain why there are the "good, bad and fugly" people. I'll have to go with "God is evil" for two cents, Bob! It seems this planet has been created for "life AND death", along with "good AND bad" and "right and wrong". Get it?
edit on 2011-7-30 by pikypiky because: To correct "food for thoughts".

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

ur logic is laughable, anything that happen in earth is independent from God.
you people must wake up and start seeing the things clearly before it's too late

GOD it's not EVIL!, Life here in the earth it's like a candle, it's not eternal it's just a quick flash compared to what's after this terrenal life. we humans fail against the evil, I would not worry too much about this quick terrenal life.

the OP has misunderstood everything and is in denial, everyone who claims to be atheist is in denial too.

edit on 30/7/11 by elpistolero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
There's nothing wrong with living and dying. Physical death is not evil, it's a natural part of existence. Animals eat each other, humans eat animals, and that's how it's supposed to be.
What's different, though, is wars and violence caused by personal pursuits; greed, anger, jealousy, etc etc... Human beings are flawed, nature isn't. Humans choose to do evil; nature doesn't.
edit on 30-7-2011 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
No, in the early days we had a far lessened sensitivity to pain and death and violence as well as love and pleasure were natural parts of existence.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Well it is possible you are one on the dark side and trying to get everyone over there with you.
Is it very lonely and you need company? Are you recruiting? Otherwise I am not sure why you would bother. You see people enjoying life. You know what it is about. LOVE

edit on 30-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by elpistolero1

anything that happen in earth is independent from God.

earthquakes

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Your opening post is seems to focus on the fact that some things have to die in order for others to live. You seem to be bordering on fear and panic over something that for me is quite a natural and beautiful process. It is the order of things and represents perfect balance and harmony.

We fear death the same way a new born baby fears a bath... The baby doesn’t really understand what is happening and so kicks and screams until it is over. Just because the baby doesn’t like the bath doesn’t mean that the bath is evil.

Do not get too excited by death...

Death is a natural process that is part of life. Except this and you will find peace.

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Imo your use of the word "evil" in its self, is an example of what the meaning in the op represents. You contradicted the # out of yourself. I believe that what is evil to one can be good to another and vise versa. I'm not going to knock you here. At least you are questioning the status quo. Just remember that our history, and the morals that people choose to repeat through religion are always written by the victor, as well as, people that blatantly contradict themselves in their ideology just as you have. So all I have to say to you now is... WAKE UP!!.

If you reverse every evil to good and every evil to good as well as reverse as many meanings as possible in your OP to their opposite, what do you get? That would be a start for you to see my point.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Its not false beliefs about god thats derives evil but the fact there are beliefs about any gods, superior being or any form of religion which only precipitates division, conflict and what you call evil! Remove religious BS and maybe mankind could eventually find a way to exist together peacefully but mark my words, whilst you have religion (which only fosters desires for money, power, greed and hatred........etc) you will have evil. Religion only encourages and makes it justifiable!

i

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
People seems for theirs problems blame other people,and in this case it's God....

FACE YOUR PROBLEMS,DON'T ACCUSE OTHERS!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
And what of the locations where no energy forms devour others because of eternal energy source feed LIGHT. I disagree with you TOTALLY on this sorry. You are observing only a 3d plane of existance and lumping all other planes of existance into 3d behavior. There may be planes were there are no wars and only peace.

Be well
edit on 7/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

I was thinking that true peace is a state of existence, it is a dimension that is sadly overlooked and under represented in most discussions outside the mainstream pardigm when it deserves to be right up there maybe even ahead of love.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It is the balance of things. The concept that one can not exist with out the other. So surely if there is evil then there has to be good. The creator did not make things evil man did. Free will and choice met power and greed and who do you think won??? If you think things to be evil that is exactly what you will get. Try some positive thoughts........like attracts like.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Minori because: brain malfunction

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

While i agree with you on the fact that life is violent, yes i said fact,i have to disagree with you about that violence being evil.Evil is a man made concept and so can only be applied to mankind. An animal is not evil even when its eating its freshly killed dinner,it has no concept of evil its just hungry.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

I agree that some religions use fear as a way of tending their flock. I myself do not need a structured religion, I believe in many religions. I do not need an organized group of people telling me what to believe. I get my info and guidance right from the source.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join