It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life...as we know it...is EVIL!! Our "creator" in every term...is EVIL as well!! WAKE UP!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I know what this thread needs; an EVIL KITTEH!

Nom nom nom.

I agree with the first poster. God isn't evil, what screwed up people do in His name is evil. Star for him/her.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
this free will thing, isnt quite correct, otherwise there werent any driven or posessed people.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Driven bye What or Who? their Demon or there God to achieve what they conceave to be their proper path?

edit on 29-7-2011 by CitizenAlpha because: correction

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
And what of the locations where no energy forms devour others because of eternal energy source feed LIGHT. I disagree with you TOTALLY on this sorry. You are observing only a 3d plane of existance and lumping all other planes of existance into 3d behavior. There may be planes were there are no wars and only peace.

Be well
edit on 7/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
God, in His infinite love, has given every being the power of choice. We can choose to submit to His wisdom and authority or we can choose to rebel against Him. The choice is ours and so are the consequences. (We must reap what we choose to sow.) The amazing thing about understanding the consequences of sin’s power is that God’s wisdom is fully exonerated. In other words, once a person understands the power of sin, he or she finds that God’s laws are not arbitrary. God’s love is not manipulative. God has done everything possible to protect free moral agents from sin’s power. On the other hand, if we rebel against God’s laws, we simply reap the consequences. (Galatians 6:7,8)

Each of us are responsible for what we choose - good or evil. God gives every last one of us THAT CHOICE. So how then is He the evil one?

It's easy to blame our Creater when we're not ready to take redponsibility for our OWN mistakes.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

everyone has for example a survival drive or sex drive.
do you think these drives are you (yourself) ?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by paearmor
For all those who believe in a supreme power, think about this. Our universe...our reality, created by our GOD, CREATOR etc. is 100 % based on the propagation of life itself. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that happens in one way or another boils down to survival of the fitest genetics to be passed on, and in most cases this involves violence. In every scenario from the smallest microbe to homo sapiens, it all boils down to this. Your relationships, feelings, thoughts etc are all hard wired to propagate the species, just as with any other animal. Look at the natural world, one organism has to destroy and ingest another to survive in order to reproduce. LIFE as we know it is an evil self serving manifest most simply displayed for an example as a virus or cancer. GOD LOVES VIOLENCE and if this were not so then why is there so, so much violence assosiated with "life". Look at your dog or cat, what do you think those big teeth are for? Oh, they dont have to kill to survive? Well how many animals had to die to make their food at a rendering plant? This goes on and on, such as in your workplace, family life, church etc. Just because someone doesnt use their teeth to take a bite out of you, words, actions etc do the same. It is truly sad to me why this system has to be like this, but it is. For those of you who dont want to admit this, sorry..its the ultimate truth. Look at yourself, your children...its all about reproduction. All of our wars, loves, hates...everything is geared in this manner. Wanton violence, much of it hidden by whatever society norms are in place. GOD created life, life is evil and self serving...hence...GOD...everyones "GOD" is EVIL!!!

Sigh... The fail is strong in this one.

Remember.. To bring a torch with you on your way down the rabbit hole.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

From the song "Disgustipated" by Tool

And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possesed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust." And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared, "Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!" Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.
Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on........

This is necessary.
Text

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

so if little children die of an accident, they werent saved because they couldnt choose the right (gods) way ?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

Sigh... The fail is strong in this one.

you know the jedi are the evil ones, right ?
they posses above human abilities, like sorcery, and thats forbidden in christian beliefs.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

So does that imply that the Empire were really the forces of good? What with the whole "eliminate the Jedi" thing... I certainly hope so, they dressed MUCH better!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiskyKisses

no, there is no good or bad side, its just politics......

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by paearmor

I agree OP, if there truly was a God and he truly loved like claimed, there'd be no violence and nobody would be on the brink and contemplating suicide when the threat of money being taken away and left in the gutter lingers all the time.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
O. P. That's great, you're just waking up to this reality. You're starting to see the world system scheme for what it is.

Ignorance is not bliss, IT'S HELL! Any world system that demonizes knowledge and higher consciousness is just a mess in the making. The 3D jungle we're in is not meant for higher things, which is why it's heading for self-destruction but there are better things once we're out of this veneer of reality. This world itself could've been a wonderful world but the ignorance made it a prison planet.

The only reason why God would create evil is to show that he's the source of all that can exist but that doesn't mean evil should be tolerated or condoned. The evil apologists are trying to make believe that evil is necessary but it's blatant ignorance since the ultimate goal of evil is destruction. Even as not beinng a religious person, I find evil easily defined as dysfunction or defect.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

But the thing is we shouldn't feel akward about wanting things to go great or even utopia. Why is it that so many human beings can't really handle happiness even when they claim that's what they want?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Is it "God" or "life" that is evil?

ALS

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Very true but people are rather blaming the misrepresentation of God by imperfect human beings that use religion for their own primitive agendas. God being so omnipotent, omniscient shouldn't let low-level organisms speak in his name.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I agree with the first poster. God isn't evil, what screwed up people do in His name is evil. Star for him/her

I think what the OP was trying to confer is that the concept of "survival of the fittest" is a particularly savage one. One could agree but one must also think "Where would we be without this law?", "Is it savage or essential?".

ALS

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by paearmor
For all those who believe in a supreme power, think about this. Our universe...our reality, created by our GOD, CREATOR etc. is 100 % based on the propagation of life itself. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that happens in one way or another boils down to survival of the fitest genetics to be passed on, and in most cases this involves violence. In every scenario from the smallest microbe to homo sapiens, it all boils down to this. Your relationships, feelings, thoughts etc are all hard wired to propagate the species, just as with any other animal. Look at the natural world, one organism has to destroy and ingest another to survive in order to reproduce. LIFE as we know it is an evil self serving manifest most simply displayed for an example as a virus or cancer. GOD LOVES VIOLENCE and if this were not so then why is there so, so much violence assosiated with "life". Look at your dog or cat, what do you think those big teeth are for? Oh, they dont have to kill to survive? Well how many animals had to die to make their food at a rendering plant? This goes on and on, such as in your workplace, family life, church etc. Just because someone doesnt use their teeth to take a bite out of you, words, actions etc do the same. It is truly sad to me why this system has to be like this, but it is. For those of you who dont want to admit this, sorry..its the ultimate truth. Look at yourself, your children...its all about reproduction. All of our wars, loves, hates...everything is geared in this manner. Wanton violence, much of it hidden by whatever society norms are in place. GOD created life, life is evil and self serving...hence...GOD...everyones "GOD" is EVIL!!!

And worse than that is that there is no escape.
Death only leads back into this dimension thru another incarnation.
The only consolation is the understanding that nothing is alive,
everything is God, and what you call Evil is just the theatre of
existence. Perhaps God created this diversion to escape
his loneliness.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well, take out the God and 'evil' part, and... I'm not left with more to add to the thread. Good day, sir!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join