It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life...as we know it...is EVIL!! Our "creator" in every term...is EVIL as well!! WAKE UP!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
For all those who believe in a supreme power, think about this. Our universe...our reality, created by our GOD, CREATOR etc. is 100 % based on the propagation of life itself. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that happens in one way or another boils down to survival of the fitest genetics to be passed on, and in most cases this involves violence. In every scenario from the smallest microbe to homo sapiens, it all boils down to this. Your relationships, feelings, thoughts etc are all hard wired to propagate the species, just as with any other animal. Look at the natural world, one organism has to destroy and ingest another to survive in order to reproduce. LIFE as we know it is an evil self serving manifest most simply displayed for an example as a virus or cancer. GOD LOVES VIOLENCE and if this were not so then why is there so, so much violence assosiated with "life". Look at your dog or cat, what do you think those big teeth are for? Oh, they dont have to kill to survive? Well how many animals had to die to make their food at a rendering plant? This goes on and on, such as in your workplace, family life, church etc. Just because someone doesnt use their teeth to take a bite out of you, words, actions etc do the same. It is truly sad to me why this system has to be like this, but it is. For those of you who dont want to admit this, sorry..its the ultimate truth. Look at yourself, your children...its all about reproduction. All of our wars, loves, hates...everything is geared in this manner. Wanton violence, much of it hidden by whatever society norms are in place. GOD created life, life is evil and self serving...hence...GOD...everyones "GOD" is EVIL!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paearmor

It is not God who is evil. It's man's false beliefs about God that have made it appear that way.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

All of our wars?? God created man....MAN created money!!! That is not that god is evil but money could be considered that by some......

Big teeth?? That is the best you can come up with?? My doberman's teeth are about 1 to 1&1/2 inches long, he has done nothing evil with them other than eat his food I feed him....Unless you consider that evil......Animals eat each other because that is how they survive...Do you really expect a tiger to just be born and then die because it can't eat???

I guess I missed the entire concept of this thread, but I just wanted my 2 cents thrown in there....

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

That's all assuming for a fact that the survival of the fittest is "evil" at all. As you stated yourself, it occurs all around us in nature, and there is nothing evil regarding that, it simply IS. I don't particularly see much evil in that, simply the most efficient means of ensuring that the stronger genetics survive to strengthen the species whilst the weaker fall to the wayside and are lost to history. That has nothing to do with things such as race, simply capacity to succeed and survive. It could only ever be considered evil if you apply our own flawed human constructs of "good" and "evil" to it.
edit on 29-7-2011 by WhiskyKisses because: Terrible bloody grammar, I really need to reply to things when I'm bloody AWAKE

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Dude, seek meds. Everything here is evil, you are evil; I am evil if we look at it.
This world has went, been and came home from the dumps and it's not getting no better. Are you finished now ?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
the free thinking mind of man is evil, not god.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
All you've shown is that life isn't easy. Just because you're lazy and don't like a challenge doesn't mean that God is evil.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
if there is an almighty god, op could be right.
a couple of weeks ago, a lightening strike killed over 20 children in africa.
lightening is called act of god. so god is at least good and evil.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

All of our wars?? God created man....MAN created money!!! That is not that god is evil but money could be considered that by some......

Big teeth?? That is the best you can come up with?? My doberman's teeth are about 1 to 1&1/2 inches long, he has done nothing evil with them other than eat his food I feed him....Unless you consider that evil......Animals eat each other because that is how they survive...Do you really expect a tiger to just be born and then die because it can't eat???

I guess I missed the entire concept of this thread, but I just wanted my 2 cents thrown in there....

If your dog were starving it would hunt animals, it's instinct. You domesticated the animal, almost any animal can be made docile. Their natural instincts however are hard-wired, if they cannot be fed by you they will feed themselves. Scavenging and hunting other smaller animals.

God Created everything according to the bible and we are made in his image. So with that said its logical to assume our decisions are ones God would of decided or tried as well (and failed or succeeded), fact is Humans have lots of good and evil in them. God is both Good and Evil, and even more.
To say God is only evil is half the story, what you said makes half sense, but their is more to the story then that.
God Created Flowers...
God Created Laughter...
God Created Love...

You can go the total opposite and focus on that if you want, but don't delude yourself into thinking that it's one sided only.

link   

Life is not evil, nor does one being simply kill or destroy to survive. Everything we see is non-permanent. Every single thing you see will not stay in its current form forever... not emotions, or thoughts, or one life, or a rock, or even a star. What you have explained as evil is the impermanence in action, everything changing form.

When one water drop enters a river or ocean, do the waves kill that one drop? No, the droplet simply joins with the water. How too can anything else destroy anything else? We are all made of the same thing, we are all connected and interconnected. No one thing can survive 100% on it's own, nor arise 100% on it's own... this is, because that is. One thing contains all, and all contains the one thing.

The best way to counter evil is to propagate Love.

link   

Originally posted by paearmor
For all those who believe in a supreme power, think about this. Our universe...our reality, created by our GOD, CREATOR etc. is 100 % based on the propagation of life itself. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that happens in one way or another boils down to survival of the fitest genetics to be passed on, and in most cases this involves violence. In every scenario from the smallest microbe to homo sapiens, it all boils down to this. Your relationships, feelings, thoughts etc are all hard wired to propagate the species, just as with any other animal. Look at the natural world, one organism has to destroy and ingest another to survive in order to reproduce. LIFE as we know it is an evil self serving manifest most simply displayed for an example as a virus or cancer. GOD LOVES VIOLENCE and if this were not so then why is there so, so much violence assosiated with "life". Look at your dog or cat, what do you think those big teeth are for? Oh, they dont have to kill to survive? Well how many animals had to die to make their food at a rendering plant? This goes on and on, such as in your workplace, family life, church etc. Just because someone doesnt use their teeth to take a bite out of you, words, actions etc do the same. It is truly sad to me why this system has to be like this, but it is. For those of you who dont want to admit this, sorry..its the ultimate truth. Look at yourself, your children...its all about reproduction. All of our wars, loves, hates...everything is geared in this manner. Wanton violence, much of it hidden by whatever society norms are in place. GOD created life, life is evil and self serving...hence...GOD...everyones "GOD" is EVIL!!!

I am surprised that you did not end this with, "go PETA" you sound like your perceptions keep you in a dark place more than not....coo coo, coo coo

link   
Thats just silly. "Everything is Evil!" whatever. I've encountered this attitude towards life before in a guy i met from Miami. He tried to prove to me that everything is evil. Didn't work. Animals arent evil, trees arent evil, bugs arent evil, Dirt isn't evil. Only the choices you make through your God granted "Free Will" are evil. Evil men can do good things but that doesnt make them good men. Good me can do evil things but that doesnt make them evil. You are the sum of your own choices and if those choices turn out to be Evil then it is only you who made you evil, not God, not nature, not cindy down the street, not billy across town, just you.

link   
isn't it curious that evil spelled backwards is live. dude this thread is evil. let me ask you a question what makes you smile ? what makes you happy ? what gives you joy ? If all you do is dwell on the negatives in life you miss the bliss unless your bliss is being negative, you know one mans heaven is another mans hell

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You must lead a very sad, fearful life. I'm sorry things seem so bleak to you.

God is not evil. This earth and all its creatures are not evil.

What we do to each other, using such things for an excuse, is evil.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zionistsareterrorists
the free thinking mind of man is evil, not god.

We are young, we are also naive. God knows this. Although we have evil tendencies, free thinking in itself is not Evil. Many free thinkers want peace and act peacefully and with love all the time.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's all a test mate, you can't expect to not see any suffering, that's reserved for Heaven, be positive while you can because when you get to judgement day you'll be saying OMG it felt like my life was but a journey.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Survival is not evil. Where do you get your logic from? Everything must die somehow in the end. Animals hunt and kill other animals to derive sustenance from. Carnivores have no choice, it is not even possible for them to be vegetarians even if they could make that choice. They would simply expire.

We can't even say God is evil because no one can even prove God exists. Evil is a concept created by humans and it's all a matter of perspective.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Its not God, Or whoever our creator is that is Evil, It is Man and our free will to decide what is right that is the root of Evil.
Since the beginning of Religion man has declared WAR, Murdered, Stole, Raped, Lied, all to prove that their GOD was the Proper God, And because We have the Curse of Free will and belief This will Plague Humanity till the end of time.

This is wy i dont believe in any particular God, i Simply believe we were created by something greater than us, But to Put a title on it to try and speculate WHO, IMO is the greatest screw up this world has ever made, it causes nothing but Drama.

Millions if not Billions have died in the name of their so called GODS, Because the believe in their hearts that their gods Moral standerd is the right path to salvation.

food for thought!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

GOD created life, life is evil and self serving...hence...GOD...everyones "GOD" is EVIL!!!

Because life is evil and self-serving, God is evil. That is one of the most irrational thoughts I have ever seen on this site. The first being

Because 9/11 may have been CGI, anything the MSM reports is CGI.

Congrats, you almost took the cake

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

And further more, you just proved that you lean towards evil by convicting us all as being Evil. You dont know anything about 90% of the people on earth and neither do I. I wouldnt dare to take Gods place and pass judgement upon creation as being Evil. Your problem is that you believe that animals eating each other is evil, that men eating animals is evil, and that propogation of a species is only possible through evil. Close minded is all your post reflects.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join