It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You HAVE to see the Bigger Picture! (Deny Ignorance)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'll try to keep this short and sweet. What I am about to claim will be highly speculative and maybe even lucrative to some but I'm sure many others will agree with me after some careful consideration and thought. Having kept a close eye on global events recently and with the knowledge I have gained concerning the New World Order agenda I have come up with the following conclusions.

Global Economic Meltdown Orchestrated: From the very start of the federal reserve and the private banking system in general there has been a very real and scary agenda. In the certain knowledge that this fiat currency system will eventually collapse the elite have steered and manipulated the economy in a way which gives them as much power as possible. As we move closer and closer toward complete economic collapse I cannot help but ascertain that the elite want the collapse. They are not stupid, they knew this system was faulty for the people and government. They designed it with Tyranny in mind. They want the collapse to happen so that afterwards they can install a one world currency and localise more power. Do you not see?

Some Middle Eastern Revolutions Instigated by the Elite: Obviously people aren't happy in a lot of middle eastern nations. This is no surprise. What does surprise me is the rate at which the revolutions started, how focused in one region the revolutions are and how quick NATO were to invade Libya. This all leads me to believe that something fishy is probably going on. We all know the elite have instigated revolutions in the past with the agenda of influence expansion, money making and puppet posting.. It isn't absurd to think that they would do this again and we all know how much they want the middle east...

Food crisis engineered: I believe that the looming food crisis is possibly being engineered with the intent of population control and public dependence on the state. Pretty absurd sounding I know but completely plausible in my opinion.

Hack Attacks: I think that a lot of these pointless hack attacks may be False flag attacks with the intent to censor the Internet ever increasingly.

World War 3: I honestly believe that most, if not all of the current conflicts around the world have been specifically engineered to provoke a third world war. With war comes the opportunity to abolish enemy powers and spread influence and empire. There would also be the very real threat of population reduction.. perhaps by 90%? (
) Considering the weapons now available to warmongers I am scared that WW3 will be of epic proportions. Truly awesome in the traditional sense..

So there you have it. I think all of the above may well be part of the New World Order agenda which is globalisation and world domination. After money means nothing to you what is left to do? I am pretty much certain of the first 2 points I made.

WE ARE SEEING THE FINAL STAGES OF THE NWO PLAN UNFOLD BEFORE US. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think you may be on to something. but if they tptb get rid of 90% of the population who will buy there stuff big business will loose revenue (no consumers no profit) depopulation is self defeating better to create more jobs more workers more consumers more profit. lately I have been thinking a one world govt would it be so bad every country would have an equal voice not the super powers / 3rd world system we currently have, and one currency has it's benifts aswell no printing money that has no value on world markets (if you cant beat em join em)
go nwo

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Although I don't agree with the underhanded methods employed by tptb to usher in the NWO. I do believe that a one world governing body is a great idea and I would rather it be brought into being by the USA over any of the other world powers. The only way we can abolish war, is to have one country leading them all. People need to realize that we are all the same regardless international boarders. Nationalism is a primitive concept that separates populations and impedes progress.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

They have made many events, they have controlled us for the last thousands of years. Using us to harvest gold and allow them to be dominant over us.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
Although I don't agree with the underhanded methods employed by tptb to usher in the NWO. I do believe that a one world governing body is a great idea and I would rather it be brought into being by the USA over any of the other world powers. The only way we can abolish war, is to have one country leading them all. People need to realize that we are all the same regardless international boarders. Nationalism is a primitive concept that separates populations and impedes progress.

Not so sure about USA in charge (and I live here, so no hatred involved.) It's the 'ruling class' I find disturbing. They come off as greedy, deceitful, egocentric, numb to the plight of the 'average joe' and apparently can't balance a checkbook.

Oh but worst of all, they are horrid stewards of the Earth, catering to greedy corporations (for a cut of the profits, no doubt) who destroy our beautiful land as though it were dispensable. (This could be said of most leaders of nations, of course.) So, uh... NEWSFLASH to World Leaders everywhere: This is the only planet we have- unless you're not telling us something- and it belongs to ALL OF US, not just you few rich dudes who laugh all the way to the bank!

But to point: If we HAD to have a one world government, I'd put my faith in a more honorable brand of humans who truly respect Mama Earth, and live by a genuine code of honor. Like... a peace-loving council of Native Americans (who still honor/remember the ancient ways) or the Inuits, or the Australian Aborigines, or Tibetan Monks, or Eskimos...

Who would YOU want to rule the world???

top topics

join