It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Wave Control and Symbiotic Engineering.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Found this article today quite interesting:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Similar lead on from this:

www.newscientist.com...

Now, to all believers in UFOs, would it be so difficult to believe that these craft have symbiotic engineering in order to perform some the maneouvers that they have been witnessed doing? I have yet to hear a valid argument debunking David Adair as yet, as of course he is a better witness than Bob Lazaar (which wouldn't be difficult):

www.channels.com...

Are we just progressively learning all this modern technology or is the USAF already holding this technology and figuring it out, as with most things in the UFO community, this is all speculative but also, quite interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

An array of rat brain cells has successfully flown a virtual F-22 fighter jet.
The cells could one day become a more sophisticated replacement for the computers that control uncrewed aerial vehicles.

Enzymes were used to extract neurons from the motor cortex of mature rat embryos and cells were then seeded onto a grid of gold electrodes patterned on a glass Petri dish. The cells grew microscopic interconnections, turning them into a "live computation device".

That's unbelievable! As the next part says, they have already made a hybrid 'living' robot - at what point would this be considered a life of its own?!

Ooh imagine being able to play music just with your mind!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fazza!

An array of rat brain cells has successfully flown a virtual F-22 fighter jet.
The cells could one day become a more sophisticated replacement for the computers that control uncrewed aerial vehicles.

Enzymes were used to extract neurons from the motor cortex of mature rat embryos and cells were then seeded onto a grid of gold electrodes patterned on a glass Petri dish. The cells grew microscopic interconnections, turning them into a "live computation device".

That's unbelievable! As the next part says, they have already made a hybrid 'living' robot - at what point would this be considered a life of its own?!

Ooh imagine being able to play music just with your mind!

Uhm, let's see, control your tunes or fly off into the solar system at the speed of light (using your brain) with the mission of exploring the stars, tricky decision

edit on 29-7-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: Brain control testing

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I thank you for the post, I cant wait for cars to driven just by our thoughts. I bet accidents would go down dramatically and if there would be accidents then drivers could be held far more liable. But I wonder as well if people could multitask thoughts alongside driving. In example thinking about their day or what they need at the store if that would impact the technology its the kind of speculation that gives me doubts on whether it could proceed.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

LOL! I meant creating music, like anything at all with guitar, bass, drums, bagpipes, anything! And you could do it all with your mind
that would be my dream

edit on 29/7/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Wowsers...incredible stuff - thanks for posting about it.

Even though...

Potter says that the array of cells is far from resembling a real brain, as it lacks the complex structure and contains only thousands, rather than billions, of neurons

Moores Law would seemingly make this a short hop in terms of time.

Now, how much of this research is funded by (insert favorite entity here).

Definitely gives new meaning to 'grow a brain'!

edit on 29-7-2011 by explorer14 because: it's a secret

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I want the ET Ferrari engine attached to my brain

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

It's interesting, and I think the time it takes for a human to hit the brakes on a car is something like 0.7 seconds on average after the brain actually realizes it has to stop.

If you imagine that you're travelling extremely fast, like UFO craft speed, and you need to stop... Now imagine how far you would travel in that 0.7 seconds. You could work it out...

1000 MPH = 447.04 m/s.
10,000 MPH = 4470.4 m/s

So say you're going 4470.4 m/s, you're not going to hit the brakes until you've traveled say....

4177.9 meters. It's a fair distance. It's crazy to think if you were travelling at 100,000 mph, the figures go up massively. I think this kind of tech is not just necessary, but if we have this kind of tech, its REQUIRED and NEEDED to fly these things we MIGHT have.

Of course we are only talking about humans here, but it still proves that if humans have the tech to travel that fast and what not, we probably have the tech to safeguard it, and probably have had it for a while.

Could explain the Roswell crash also, maybe they didn't have the tech then to handle the craft and it went pear shaped, a massive embarrassment if it was the American Military responsible, hence the disinfo that could have been shrouded around it. Just a theory.

My maths may been a little out, it's been a while since physics!
edit on 30-7-2011 by VraxUK because: info

edit on 30-7-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join