It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the debt crisis actually a coup in progress?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Boehner is no Tea-Party leader. He is the head of the Tea-Party hijacking maybe. The real Tea-Partiers dropped out after watching it become hijacked by corporate interests. There is no tea partier I know that wants to cut off the poor in our country, while funneling money to foreign nations and waging war across the globe. The original tea party, was against government spending to the extent it had been. It wanted fair taxation, not taxation designed to promote the interests of the wealthy. The original tea party was hijacked by the neocon's and many that remain are the older generations that follow wolves in sheeps clothing.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Exactly....which is why I think it was engineered from the beginning.

If you know what to do and are willing to do it, it really doesn't take much to hijack a movement. Set things in play using known antagonisms and angst, and place just a few sleepers in key spots. Then all it takes is to pull the trigger at a convenient moment.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

If the Tea-Partiers'

I thought the tea party was just a bunch of people protesting? When and why did they decide to taka the presdency.

Please educate me.

ALS

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

It is the self-identified Tea Party faction in Congress that has turned a problem into a crisis by being unwilling to accept any compromises.

I don't think the rank and file have any idea of what the elected ones or their real backers truly intend one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I wanted to add to this discussion since others have already mentioned 911, JFK and with those already in agreement that perhaps the current debt crisis is being handled in a manner that denotes a coup of sorts that could better understood if only someone like myself would discuss it without fear of name calling or negative responses.

What I want to add, is that it is exactly events like 911 and JFK that are key clues to much more that is going on than anyone can begin to fully understand. As soon as I read the other postings and read where others were remembering JFK, I thought I would expand that thought process by sharing what I have found because it is on the subject matter of presidential coups.

I feel this ongoing coup has been ritualized and with such occult elements having to be considered in seriousness, I feel it is time to begin informing the many of something that has yet to be mentioned whenever we talk about the subject matter of presidential "Coup" with regard to the debt crisis or whether it is also about Comet Elenin and its suspicious date of perihelion on 09-11-11.

I have done my research regarding my concerns and let me discuss what I feel is important to mention.

911 was and still is a significant date and anniversary that will very soon be upon us again. While at first I did not agree with the pundits that talk about a new 911, I have of late come to change my mind.

I felt it would be thoughtful to explain to ATS and others why I now think that a coup is going on and that this ongoing secretive and covert coup has some other windows and trigger points to pass through before we get to the final curtain, the final event that will forever prove that these thoughts of a coup were indeed valid and perhaps prophetic.

September 11, 2011 is when whatever object or objects is in space being called Comet Elenin is suppose to reach perihelion with our sun. It is this date of 911 that begins a sequence of events that will end this planned coup on November 22, 2011. This period from 09-11-11 to 11-22-11 is exactly 72 days.

09-11-11 is the 38th week of the year. 3+8=11 while 11-22-11 is the 48th week of the year. 4+8=12 which is attributed to completion. This is how I know that it ends on 11-22-11. This also how I know it is a critical date to the overall ritual.

I then began to look for other markers, and in numerology, those numbers are present in volumes.

There are 72 days between 911 and 11-22. 72 days is 7+2=9.
There are 1728 hours in those 72 days which adds to 18=1+8=9.
There are 103,680 minutes in this 72 day period and totals to 18=1+8=9.
There are 6,220,800 seconds in this 72 day period and that totals 18=1+8=9.

Since these four events equal 9, I decided to multiple and found that 4X9=36=3+6=9. I took these five 9's and multiplied them I would get 45 which is 4+5=9.

I mention these numerological elements to show that 9 and 11 are in the dates and that showed me that perhaps this period had been ritualized. I decided to look further and found even more that to me proved that I was on the right track of thoughts.

It is Comet Elenin or whatever is coming that was somehow, perhaps by remote control, conveniently timed to arrived nearest the sun on 09-11-11 and since I don't believe in coincidences, I looked deeper and now suspect that a sequence of events will begin to impact humanity on 09-11-11 and will continue until 11-22-11 when I fear that the final curtain will be raised and we all will clearly see that perhaps the coup is much more complex than anyone could have imagined or even described without sounding, shall I say, a little insane.

We as a nation have other major national and global problems and events that are ongoing and as part of this big puzzle, so I then looked at the DHS, FEMA emergency test scheduled for 11-09-11 and wondered what if anything this had to do with the overall operation. I suspected the date 11-09 is going to be used to start other NWO end game matters leading to 11-22-11.

This is when I discovered that there are exactly 13 days between 11-09-11, the day of the national FEMA EMS test and the end date of 11-22-11.

Thirteen days exactly was no coincidence so I continued to look and this is what I found.

This 13 day window is a ritual window much like the April 19-May 1 window which is more commonly known for all of its Waco, OK city, BP oil disaster dates of April 19 or April 20. It is however just a window that is used by those that practice a serious form of ritual sacrifice.

This year we had killer tornado's, a killing fungus in the rain and killer winds, the royal wedding and of course on May 1st with the great Osama bin Laden killing. Add in all the earthquakes, flooding, radiation and so forth and anyone can see the NWO has a lot on the plate they are trying to manage.

It is events like a coup that I suspect will be introduced during this critical window from 09-11 to 11-22.

It is November 22, 2011 that is the anniversary of the JFK assassination and then I also realized that the JFK murder was a mirror event in time with the assassination of Abe Lincoln. I then began to see that perhaps, on the date 11-22-11, that once again these same evil people would end the 44 presidency by doing to Obama what they did to JFK, but of course is some new ritualistic manner.

Since many feel Obama is a slave puppet to the elite doing the elites bidding, he is therefore highly "expendable" and would then be used to complete the ritual that will once again traumatize the world and begin a series of problems that only a one world government will be able to resolve thus ensuring that a NWO emerges on the date of 11-22-11. Keep in mind that this is only a small part of all the troubles they plan to start during the 72 day window.

Now while I have explained this in a very brief manner, there is much more that needs to be considered because concerns like major solar flares, debris strikes, EM power outages, EM pole shifts, volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, aliens, comets under intelligent control, black carbon sun, Honda, YU55, flooding, radiation, New Madrid fault zone, Yellowstone super volcano eruptions, California sinking into the Pacific, BP oil disaster, the stopping of the Atlantic current, secret alien wars and all the alien and elite wars going on and anyone should be able to discern that they have a lot to pick from before they go to nuclear world wars, bio-terrorism, plagues and who knows what type of brain eating zombies they can produce and release to go around killing everyone during this same 72 say window.

In closing I would say that I looked at October 28th, 2011 because it happens to be exactly 13 days from 11-09-11 and if my theory is right, they will begin planning events for the president to be attending in the days and weeks from October 28, 2011. This date is also the 44th week of the year and so since it begins a 13 day window, 44 = Obama's presidency that leads to the first 13 day window date of 11-09 when the EMS test is planned.

I thought I would mention it so that if we see Obama's handlers begin some presidential scheduling visits to bases or city tours of the nation, then I feel it will be to prepare for his final ritual assassination requirement. Bringing the sheep to the slaughter like they did with JFK in the days before 11-22-63 where they brought him to Dallas, TX for the final curtain of his life.

What this means to me is that during such a 13 day window, anything could be attempted, but his death must occur on 11-22-11 for the ritual to be complete as designed.

I hope I have added to this coup discussion by adding some food for thought. This material is being covered and discussed here on ATS first and if everyone will wait a few days, a week or so, you will begin to hear and see others more notable than I, talk about this information as if they discovered it themselves, which I for one will know they didn't, but anyway, it will prove to me they would have been informed by reading it first on ATS where such theories can be discussed for all to consider and where such theories can begin to spread among those conscious enough to see what is going on.

To me that's a good thing because I don't care about the flags, I care about who reads this material, because in reading these words and considering these elements of consideration, you are doing your part to prepare yourself for the big deception that once it appears, you will be able to know better and in knowing better, you will not be fooled into their lies and deceptions.

This type of coup of course would have to be wide spread and involve many helpers to achieve as part of some larger plan, so just remember, the debt crisis is related, it's just related in a way most would never consider, unless you read it on ATS first.

Link to program that allows for calculating dates between dates. A good program link to have if you count days or look for numerological numbers.
www.convertunits.com...

Lastly I would say that it is important to know that they are doing what they are doing because if you fall into their ritualistic trap, you will believe what they tell you and in doing so, you will be once again tricked by those that use deception as a weapon against humanity. That deception is for a reason and I suspect the fear they want to generate in us is to prevent humanity from becoming free of their control. It is the control that they seek because it is control that will ensure they win the game they are playing.

We must know and believe that they are lying and we must know that what they do they do so as to alter the consciousness of those that can be tricked into believing the illusion they are going to offer. It is mind control that leads to death, so stay alert and watch what happens from 09-11 to 11-22 with an awaken mind or else, because I have no doubt it is going to be filled with much more than anyone can begin to describe once all the space concerns become clear for all to see.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My April "Bloodless Coup" Thread

I first suspected this during the budget process last April. They do not need to impeach. Look at the stated goals of the core Tea Party group that is holding this up: "Less Government". As outlined in my thread, it is far easier for them to simply unfund the current federal government than hold actual debates over each issue.

It is brilliant in a really, really frightening way.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I forgot to mention that November 22, 2011 is also the first date that we astrologically align with and move into the Pleiades star system.

Anyone remember this system? It been mentioned by many and ignored by many with relation to the alignment of the pyramids. I think it is time to get familiar with this star system because it will affirm why this whole series of dates was planned the way it was exactly planned.

This Pleiades star system is key to those that are adhering to their secret science and secret origins. Look it up, do some research and then and only then will perhaps the light bulb go on with the knowledge that the timing of all these events was planned and that my friends is why this date 11-22-11 is key to their NWO ritual.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You've got some interesting stuff in those two posts. I will admit, it is a bit more esoteric than what I usually dwell on, but it is intriguing. Too many coincidences and what not. I am just wondering if you have any threads dedicated to the research you reference here? If so I would like to visit.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
It appears to be a coup. For my half ahundred years alive in this life, I have only seen 2 other events as surreal, apocalyptic, traumatic, and paradigm-changing as this, and those are the JFK assassination and 9-11-01. I'm not sure it's the Tea Party though, I think it's more, powerful foreign, corporate, and banking interests and those attendees of the Bohemian Grove. It's totally EVIL though. What the Catholic Church terms "diabolical". Maybe not since Germany 1938, even.

EXACTLY!!!! It IS a coup! Some of us have been saying it all along. The coup happened in November 2008. Mark my words. (actually exact same thing I said back then.)

Soros will be a trillionaire in less than two weeks from now.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I then began to look for other markers, and in numerology, those numbers are present in volumes.

There are 72 days between 911 and 11-22. 72 days is 7+2=9.
There are 1728 hours in those 72 days which adds to 18=1+8=9.
There are 103,680 minutes in this 72 day period and totals to 18=1+8=9.
There are 6,220,800 seconds in this 72 day period and that totals 18=1+8=9.

Since these four events equal 9, I decided to multiple and found that 4X9=36=3+6=9. I took these five 9's and multiplied them I would get 45 which is 4+5=9.

Sorry MaxBlack, but the "coincidental" repetitions of 9's is a simple math proof...

Any whole number multiplied by 9 will result in a 9 when you add up the digits.
When you add a nine to any whole number, the sum of it's digits will be the same as it was before you added the 9.

NOT a conspiracy at all

top topics

<< 1   >>

join