It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Deception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

At the time of writing this part one of phase one is complete, the general public have greeted the released material with open arms as predicted. Shortly part two of phase one will begin and is expected to be highly successful also.

Part one of Phase one consisted of:

Using archaeological material and ancient writings to introduce a radical new theory of man’s evolution on this planet into the minds of the general public.

Key points to be included in this are:

1 In ancient times planet Earth was visited by extra-terrestrials of advanced technology.

2 Man was created by these beings as slaves, and man worshiped them as their creator “Gods”.

3 The introduction of the concept of a cycle and the promised return of the extra-terrestrials to Earth.

We are talking here about “Project Blue Beam”, preparing the world for a new world government and a faked extra-terrestrial attack.

A member of the illuminate, Zecharia Sitchin was selected to complete part one of phase one.

Part two of phase one will be the discovery and public release of information regarding an ancient artefact of high technology which points towards the work of Zecharia Sitchin being correct i.e. Earth has been visited by extra-terrestrials and they made us through genetic engineering!

Let me take you through the steps so you will understand what is happening

On September 21, 1987, the President said that, "in our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond.

"I occasionally think," continued Reagan, "how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.”

Dr Carol Rosin, the first woman corporate manager of Fairchild Industries and spokesperson for Wernher Von Braun:

“Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extra-terrestrials except that one day extra-terrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy against whom we are going to build an enormous space-based weapons system. Wernher Von Braun actually told me that the spin was a lie-that the premise for space-based weaponry, the reasons that were going to be given, the enemies that we were going to identify-were all based on a lie.”

The strategy to implement this faked alien attack so that the world will unite to form a one world government is called “Project Blue beam”. The population of the world needs to be physiologically prepared and this involves the release of information to this end.

Please read up on this subject so you will not be fooled when the time comes!

edit on 29-7-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Already done so my friend.
I did research on Carol Rosin, trying to figure out if she was legit or not.
I'm still on the fence about it, and well, im still unsure, but you should put that video up as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sorry but while Dr Rosin seems like a fraud and Sitchin I'm on the fence about regarding the authenticity of his "research", most of that OP seemed to be more along the lines of "God created everything as we know it and thinking otherwise makes you either one of the sheep who fell for the deception or an Illuminati member".

I know you're religious and entitled to that opinion but could you please make sure any future threads don't seem condescending toward other possiilities that don't involve a so-called God as mentioned in religious texts?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

If such a great deception awaits us, it will require manifestation in order to substantiate threat. In other words, until it happens, there's nothing anyone can do. It's just another conspiracy theory in a room with thousands more all clamoring for stage time.

Now, please don't think I am trying to tear down your offering here. I actually appreciate the concept of there being a deception... either in the works or perhaps, already in progress.

But this kind of thing is like a dark rock hurdling through space, aiming straight for our plant. Until we see it, we can't say that it is there or identify the exact threat. And by the time it does get close enough for that purpose, it will likely be too late to respond in any way except to dig a hole in the ground and pray.

Best

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

No just pointing out to you that Sitchin is a fraud, was told to wright what he did and there are NO Sumerian text which say man was made by visitors from another planet!

And yes people who do believe him must be short of intelligence when you consider some of the stupid things he has presented ie planet X is out passed Pluto during part of its orbit..... its so cold and dark that far away from the sun that gasses are liquid!

new topics

top topics

join