It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osbourne at the Bilderberg meeting - Reason Bring Down The Murdochs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
And a few weeks later the house of cards at the worlds biggest News media company comes tumbling down, has anyone in the press actually asked George Osbourne what was discussed at this meeting, did it include the subject of News Corp having too much power? Has anyone even asked what the hell was he doing there!! Why NOT!

I smell a Rat!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

As he went as Chancellor, you should be able to get a copy of what was discussed under the Freedom of information Act. It may be worth contacting your local MP and asking. This is the time of transparent government as Cameron has stated.

As far as Osbourne bring down the Murdochs, he was the one who responsible for the employment of Andy Coulson. If you want to look for someone rich and powerful who wanted to bring down the Murdochs, Max Moseley paid for many individuals legal cases against NI.

Murdoch papers also agree to never cover the bilderberg conferences, so I doubt they want to bring him down.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I guess there's so much happening without we knowing about it. The lies, covering up for the real truth. The Murdoch-incidents are very...special. Something's definetly not right here

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You do realise that U.K. Labour & Conservative M.P's were his bitches?Osbourne & co. met with News International every 3 days on average-I'm more interested in why & what they spoke about to Rupert & Co.Look at Blair meeting them prior to going into Iraq to get his papers support-New World Order at its finest.I want to know what changed so much that they are now like rats on a sinking ship?There must have been more than the phone hacking,since when did public opinion matter to the likes of Conservative & Labour M.P.s?

new topics

top topics

join