It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have their rights too!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What do you think? Is it possible that a planet with intelligent life anywhere, is where the government is silent about our existential and they just like us in the dark holds governments? Maybe they have long signals picked up by us but keep the population ignorant. Aliens have a right to know the truth to
! Would be possible or? What do you think about it ...And much sorry about my bad english..school time, was a long time ago, hihi
I hope you people understand what i mean, peace Anu.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yeah, they have the right to abduct us, mutilate our cows, manipulate our society through secrecy, confuse us, never show themselves... yeah, they have already taken all the rights they want, you don't need to give them any. I don't know why everyone thinks that aliens are a bunch of good guys deserving anything from us. They take everything they need.

More attention should be spent on giving humans the rights they deserve.

Edited to add:
... if that is what you were getting at. It probably wasn't and I may have reacted too quickly! We may be talking about different aliens ...
edit on 29-7-2011 by MikeyBones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

Interesting and thought provoking post! Honestly,I don't think it would be terribly likely. I've always kind of viewed it as the height of human arrogance to assume that an alien life form would be anything like us at all. Government, morals, and various things of the like, that so many attribute to any possible aliens are all human constructs. No other creature in our world possesses these "qualities", so I've always found it difficult to believe that an intelligent race anywhere else in the galaxy would possess them either. *chuckles* That's why I've always seen the creature from the "Alien" franchise to be one of the most believable... its not even carbon based, has no concept of human ethics, though it remains rather intelligent. If we do travel the stars and encounter other life, I just hope we bring Sigourney Weaver with us!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

It's an interesting question. One thing I often wonder about is what if WE are the most advanced civilization, that we're first? I mean, what if all the UFO sightings are really terrestrial (experimental aircraft, etc.) and in fact we are the most advanced people there are? And what if we discover more primitive cultures, do we have a right to interact with them and share our technology? We're always so consumed with worrying about whether aliens should interfere with us that we rarely stop to consider that the shoe may be on the other foot. We're throwing our technology out there without considering how it may impact a less-developed race. For example, our whole world might be gone by the time some intelligent life out there discovers Voyager and its golden disk:

That artifact would surely seem as strange to them as crop circles seem to us. I can picture them puzzling over it, debating what all the symbols mean, imagining the magnificent civilization that somehow found the ability to send devices beyond their own solar system.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think you all have good idea's and I mean its all possible BUT is it at the same time ? What if were the most advanced Civilization In our solar system/galaxy/world and there is other less intelligent Beings that are different from us but also intelligent enough for us to communicate properly. There could ALSO still be more advanced civilizations in other dimensions Visiting us, Abducting us and Experimenting on us. So in conclusion If aliens aren't real We'll never be able to prove that there fake.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeyBones
Yeah, they have the right to abduct us, mutilate our cows, manipulate our society through secrecy, confuse us, never show themselves... yeah, they have already taken all the rights they want, you don't need to give them any. I don't know why everyone thinks that aliens are a bunch of good guys deserving anything from us. They take everything they need.

More attention should be spent on giving humans the rights they deserve.

Edited to add:
... if that is what you were getting at. It probably wasn't and I may have reacted too quickly! We may be talking about different aliens ...
edit on 29-7-2011 by MikeyBones because: (no reason given)

Then whats all the goverment fellows doing about this? Are they part of this mega drama or are they a scared bunch just like us? Now don't tell us each and every guy in all the governments of the world is against us.

This is why I support the idea of an alien creator who is trying to do something with his creation. Only that makes sense due to their 'I dont care about you human' attitude. And the governments don't know sh** about nothing. The governments are jokers pretending to be the master minds

edit on 29-7-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

The government Can't say or do anything Because If they find an alien the Experiment on it and stuff and I bet if there was a real one they wouldn't be nice to it and they'd think we are all as arrogant, stupid and Mean as them Witch really disappoints me

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Originally posted by radkrish
Then whats all the goverment fellows doing about this? Are they part of this mega drama or are they a scared bunch just like us?

Well, what could the government do about it? I mean, if aliens are abducting us with the reports of missing time being true, what technology do we have to oppose that? I would think "the government" would collaborate with the stronger force (always choose the winning side of a battle!) and possible learn the secrets of their technology somehow in hopes to possibly come out on top. And I would assume that they are scared too... fear would be a good explanation for the actions that they take against us.

But what do I know? It's all speculation coming from me!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'll answer your question with a question: how is illegal aliens in the U.S. treated?

Well, to be fair, I don't even think the two are comparable. It's a hypothetical question that has no precedent in the world we're living in. But I'm almost certain some sort of quarantine will be in the picture.

top topics

join