It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NoW investigator Glenn Mulcaire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

NoW investigator Glenn Mulcaire

www.bbc.co.uk

The private investigator at the centre of the News of the World phone-hacking claims "acted on the instructions of others", his legal team has said. The Truth is finally coming out.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Now the truth is coming out!!

Mulcaire was jailed in 2007 after admitting to phone hacking while he was working for the paper.

"He was effectively employed by News of the World from 2002 to carry out his role as a private investigator.

Seems to me this will bring down the house of cards.

This story gets worse and worse for the Murdochs and UK government, Cameron will be gone within the year.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Please dont say things like Cameron will be gone within the year ... I might get my hopes up if you keep teasing me !!!! Seriously though, I wish he would get the hell out , but at the end of the day, hes a slimey piece of crap, and unlike everyone else in the conservative party today, he was hand picked , right out of university, and offered a job at conservative HQ , just because of who he is related to. He has no merits of his own, has never had a deeply difficult life, and has nothing but the plushest and most oppulent of surroundings. He does not know poverty , and this , more than anything else, marks him out as unfit to lead a nation of paupers.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

And don't forget his golden quote "WE are all in this together" Yes, him and the Murdochs

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

I think the truth may finally be coming out, time will tell, perhaps he will meet with an accident before it does, we shall see.

And yet we all get worked up about this, rightfully so, but what about echelon? they monitor all airwaves of everyone, and no one says boo.

I think at some point things are coming to a head, but as long as we all sit back and accept, they will continue to butt f*** us all.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I'm fairly sure given the relationship between murdoch and the Tories that the labour party had masses of their phones hacked and conservatives were told the important results of such hacking, this could be the British Watergate, imho.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

We all owe 2 jags PreSScott a big kiss for pushing the MET into reopening this hacking case, hope he meets up with James Murdoch and lays him out.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
All roads lead to Rome?
I'll bet anyone on here £100 that this eventually leads back to central government, namely Blair, Brown & latterly Cameron. It's only a matter of time until the name 'Dr David Kelly' comes up. At that point, the sh#t will hit the fan.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Please! All the big parties are in bed with media corperations, including but in no way limited to News International, or News Corperation. Theres not a single trust worthy one amongst them, but if any one of the dirty stinking bacteria that call themselves politicians in this country were bullet proof, it would be King Scum himself, Mr David "Cant touch this" Cameron.

new topics

top topics

join